Blowing the F up with THE ONE

pfafkl13

Awards
I’ve decided to run The One as my first ever PH cycle and I’ll be dosing at 3 caps per day in the morning which is pretty much the standard. For the next month or so I’ll be taking them around 6:30am and working out around 6:45am. I plan on running either until the bottle is empty or 5 weeks, whichever comes first.

Goal: To gain 15+ lbs and shed a little bit of fat.

Routine: German Volume Training
Day 1: Chest.
10x10 Flat Bench 4-0-2 tempo. 3x10 Inclined DB bench 3-0-2. 3x10 Chest Fly machine

Day 2: Back
10x10 Pulldowns 4-0-2. 4x10 Deadlift 3-0-2. 2x10 DB row 3-0-2

Day 3: Legs & Abs
10x10 Squat 4-0-2. 3x10 Leg extensions 3-0-2. 3x10 Leg curl

Day 4: Off

Day 5: Arms & Shoulders
10x6 Parallel Dips 5-0-1. 10x6 Incline Hammer Curl 5-0-1. Lat raises (various)

*Depending on how I feel I may do arms on day 4 and take day 5 off. Please critique if you want.

Supporting supplements:
ATW – WPI 25lbs
Orange Triad multi vitamin: 4-5 pills split evenly throughout the day.
Fish Oil: 6g per day (should this be increased?)
Creatine/dextrose/taurine mix (essentially Phospagen HP – EAS)
Purple Wraath: 2 scoops with the above mix for pre/intra workout
** at the end of this week I’ll also have Super Enzymes – NOW; to help with digestion with all the extra food I hope to eat.

PCT:
Drive – starting 7 days before the end of my cycle.
IGF-2
2nd Gear

Beginning weight is 180.5 lbs

pfafkl13

Awards
Today is day two so I’ll give a little bit of an update.

Weight was up to 182lbs at 7am which is 1.5lbs higher than yesterday morning. This could be attributed to a few things at this point so I’ll have to see if these gains keep steady.

Yesterday hunger was up slightly and I didn’t feel full for a prolonged period of time like I normally do. My face seemed to be slightly more oily than normal yesterday but today it seems to be back to normal.

Mood is great. I’m typically a pretty upbeat person for most of the day but the last two days I’ve been in a good mood the entire day. That’s definitely a plus.

Aggression: I’m typically not very aggressive and haven’t noticed any changes in this area.

Hair: I’m going to be watching this closely since I have MPB. So far I haven’t noticed any extra tingling or itchyness on my scalp.

Energy: Hasn’t really seemed to change. I haven’t been experiencing the “stim” effect that others have reported.

Endurance: The workouts have been going great and my stamina seems to be up when I lift.

No sides at all so far.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve decided to run The One as my first ever PH cycle and I’ll be dosing at 3 caps per day in the morning which is pretty much the standard. For the next month or so I’ll be taking them around 6:30am and working out around 6:45am. I plan on running either until the bottle is empty or 5 weeks, whichever comes first.

Goal: To gain 15+ lbs and shed a little bit of fat.

Awesome. Look forward to this. Are you entering the Appnut Challenge (Step Up To The Plate And Take The APPNUT Challenge: Will You Be The ONE?)?

Routine: German Volume Training
Day 1: Chest.
10x10 Flat Bench 4-0-2 tempo. 3x10 Inclined DB bench 3-0-2. 3x10 Chest Fly machine

Day 2: Back
10x10 Pulldowns 4-0-2. 4x10 Deadlift 3-0-2. 2x10 DB row 3-0-2

I would suggest doing Deadlifts first and Pulldowns second.

Day 3: Legs & Abs
10x10 Squat 4-0-2. 3x10 Leg extensions 3-0-2. 3x10 Leg curl

Day 4: Off

Day 5: Arms & Shoulders
10x6 Parallel Dips 5-0-1. 10x6 Incline Hammer Curl 5-0-1. Lat raises (various)

I would recommend doing something other than Lateral Raises for your shoulders; a compound exercise, like military press; and doing that exercise first, before Dips.

*Depending on how I feel I may do arms on day 4 and take day 5 off. Please critique if you want.

Supporting supplements:
ATW – WPI 25lbs
Orange Triad multi vitamin: 4-5 pills split evenly throughout the day.
Fish Oil: 6g per day (should this be increased?)
Creatine/dextrose/taurine mix (essentially Phospagen HP – EAS)
Purple Wraath: 2 scoops with the above mix for pre/intra workout
** at the end of this week I’ll also have Super Enzymes – NOW; to help with digestion with all the extra food I hope to eat.

PCT:
Drive – starting 7 days before the end of my cycle.
IGF-2
2nd Gear

Beginning weight is 180.5 lbs

Other than that, looks ok. Good luck.

pfafkl13

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definately take that into account.

Today is day 3.

I had to wake up twice in the middle of the night to let the dog out so I slept in a bit instead of going to the gym early. When I finally went this evening, I blew through a leg and arm workout. Recovery time between sets was amazing. According to GVT protocol, rest periods should be 90 seconds; well today I was able to catch my breath and feel ready to go in about half that. This was by far the best workout but that could be contributed to lifting later in the day.

Weight is unknown b/c I forgot to step on the scale at the gym.

I'm loving the GVT routine. I'm definately feeling a good deal of sorness even from my workout on Tuesday... Tomorrow I'm going to take the day off from the gym unless I go and just do abs. Saturday will be Chest day #2 and I can't wait.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll definately take that into account.
No worries.

...Tomorrow I'm going to take the day off from the gym unless I go and just do abs. Saturday will be Chest day #2 and I can't wait.
You don't have to go to the gym to do abs; you can a variety of exercises at home (i.e. crunches, reverse curls, deadbugs, planks, etc.)

pfafkl13

Awards
I'm still feeling really sore so recovery isn't quite what I expected. Tuesday I did my chest workout and it still hurts. Food has been decent and protein has been high so I guess it's just from switching up my routine. I was hopeing that while I'm "on" my recovery would be ultra fast. As of right now, Saturday's workout may not happen... So much for the 5 day routine that is outlined...

Again I didn't have a chance to jump on the same scale today so weight is unknown.

Hunger does not to seem up at all which is disappointing. I was really hoping for more of an appetite to assist with the goal of weight gain...

Rosie: Shouldn't I be feeling any different by now? It's day 4.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still feeling really sore so recovery isn't quite what I expected. Tuesday I did my chest workout and it still hurts. Food has been decent and protein has been high so I guess it's just from switching up my routine. I was hopeing that while I'm "on" my recovery would be ultra fast. As of right now, Saturday's workout may not happen... So much for the 5 day routine that is outlined...

Again I didn't have a chance to jump on the same scale today so weight is unknown.

Hunger does not to seem up at all which is disappointing. I was really hoping for more of an appetite to assist with the goal of weight gain...

Rosie: Shouldn't I be feeling any different by now? It's day 4.
If your training programme is something NEW for you, then it will probably take you a week or so to 'get into' it; therefore DOMS could be there for that first week.

As for planning things; don't get too distressed if you DON'T get in every session (4 days is still enough). Just do what you can.

Don't worry about daily scale weight changes; once a week will be adequate if that's all you can do.

The hunger factor was something that differed between individuals.

As for whether or not you should be "feeling different": This may take a bit longer than only 4 days (and, like hunger, really depends on the individual). Only you really know your body, and whether anything outside of the 'norm' for you is happening. It's still early days yet.

Perhaps noting on the following (every 3-4 days) might help you to see where you are feeling different or effects are being noticed:
* Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc. (and noting hunger here)
* Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc. (to see changes)
* Body composition and Look
* Muscle Hardness
* Vascularity
* Strength
* Speed
* Co-ordination
* Quality of Training
* Mood/Aggression
* Libido
* Joints
* Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

JKBB44

Awards
Good luck with the rest of your cycle. Looking forward to seeing some serious progress. Also interested to see how you like GVT, I'm looking for a new training style when i start bulking in a few weeks.

pfafkl13

Awards
From different things that I've seen, GVT is one of the best routines that you can have while using a hormonal product. So far I love it. Although the DOMS hurt like a bit*h, it's nice to get that feeling again for more than a day or tow; it really feels like you're doing some good work and making progress. Another thing that I like about it is the low weight which is a nice relief for the joints.

pfafkl13

Awards
Today was chest day #2 and the first day of week #2 on the ONE. Last week I got 10 reps on the bench for 7 sets. Set 8 was 8, set 9 was 8, and set 10 was 7. This week i got 10 x 10 with the same weight so strength/endurance has gone up.

I jumped on a different scale today and it said 183 which is +1lb from last week wed but that could be off. I think that I'm leaning out a bit this week . Both Saturday and Sunday I went mountain biking for about 1.5hrs each so that was major cardio. Hopefully I'll be able to pack on some lbs this week until I go riding again next weekend.

Inclined DB pres was also up 5lbs for 2 more reps each of the 3 sets.

Food intake could and should be higher...

ZERO SIDES so far and libido is frequently higher than normal.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Today was chest day #2 and the first day of week #2 on the ONE. Last week I got 10 reps on the bench for 7 sets. Set 8 was 8, set 9 was 8, and set 10 was 7. This week i got 10 x 10 with the same weight so strength/endurance has gone up.

I jumped on a different scale today and it said 183 which is +1lb from last week wed but that could be off. I think that I'm leaning out a bit this week . Both Saturday and Sunday I went mountain biking for about 1.5hrs each so that was major cardio. Hopefully I'll be able to pack on some lbs this week until I go riding again next weekend.

Inclined DB pres was also up 5lbs for 2 more reps each of the 3 sets.

Food intake could and should be higher...

ZERO SIDES so far and libido is frequently higher than normal.

subbed... from the sounds of this THE ONE has kicked in for ya, when did you first feel that it had started kicking in?

regarding your weight and scale it goes without saying but you should always use the same scale and weigh yourself at the same time, I check my weight first thing in the mornings, pick up a scale they're pretty inexpensive now days!

if one of your goals is to put on more size and weight you need to bump your calories intake, keep a bag of almonds to chew on or some beef jerky with you all day to snack on. good luck on your cycle

pfafkl13

Awards
subbed... from the sounds of this THE ONE has kicked in for ya, when did you first feel that it had started kicking in?/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure if it has kicked in yet... yesterday I thought I was leaning out a bit but today I'm not so sure. Then again, the boys have been sitting kinda high off and on for the last week so that would indicate that it is doing something. Hopefully I'll see some good results by week 3-4. If not, then I guess this compound doesn't really work for me.

DOMS from chest workout #2 isn't as bad as last week so that's good. Tonight will be back day and I'll be starting out with 10 x 10 deadlifts but I'll have to estimate the weight to use b/c last time I only did 3 sets but that was after 10 sets of pulldowns.

Preworkout is going to consits of my creatine mixture but the Purple Wraath will be missing unfortuneately (forgot to put it in a bag). I'll also be able to hop on the same scale that I did the first two days but it will be in the evening compared to in the morning the first couple of days.

Postworkout will consist of a small amount of carbs and about 20g of protein. This will be followed by steak, veggies, and brown rice about 45 minutes later.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just got my package from the memorial day sale and in it I received THE ONE, I must say I was expecting a bigger bottle... I was like... damn this is such a small bottle :D

pfafkl13

Awards
I had the chance to weigh in yesterday afternoon and the scales tipped in at 185. This is the biggest I've ever been. :)

Yesterday was back so I started with deads for 10x10 followed by pulldowns 3x10 and then a different pulldown machine 2x8. The weight I selected for the deads was too light and while it was somewhat difficult to get 10 reps on all 10 sets, it wasn't that bad. It's hard to properly assess the weight necessary for GVT because typiclally the first 5 sets are fairly easy; then it starts to get real hard real fast. Next time I deadlift I'll probably up the weight by 20lbs.

Even though the deads were a little on the easy side I made up for it with the pulldowns. I had no business getting 10 reps on the last two sets of the first pulldown machine but was able to dig deep. My 2 second pulling movement turned into about 6-8 seconds for the last two reps.

While the workouts are difficult and I can tell that my muscles are totally spent by the end, I find myself wanting to do more as soon as I walk out... Another thing that I have to be careful of is keeping my rest periods at a consistant 90 seconds. Before The ONE I may have needed the entire 90 or even slightly more to feel good enough for the next set. But now, I feel like I only need about 30-45 seconds. Recovery between sets is definately sick!

For the first time all week I finally brought a respectable amount of food for an afternoon snack at work. Let the weight gain continue!

Visually I don't think I look any more vascular or leaner/fatter but the scales indicate that there is change going on...

Tomorrow will be legs but I may throw in arms and shoulders inbetween my sets. Afterall, my recovery is getting pretty insane.

pfafkl13

Awards
any lethargy going on or other sides going on?
Two sides
Once in a while my nuts will sting for a little bit (maybe 10-20 seconds).
Very mild lower back pain when I'm low on water but its easily fixed after drinking about 12 oz. This typically happens after I eat dinner when I'm doing homework and I forget to drink for about 2 hours. I woke up once about a week ago with a mild back pump but that's been fixed with drinking a small amount of water (4-6 oz) before I go to bed.

No acne, hairloss, aggression, or mood swings. Mild boost in libido and overall sense of well being.

* Looking in the mirror on a consistant basis to see if I've magically grown :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the chance to weigh in yesterday afternoon and the scales tipped in at 185. This is the biggest I've ever been. :)

While the workouts are difficult and I can tell that my muscles are totally spent by the end, I find myself wanting to do more as soon as I walk out... Another thing that I have to be careful of is keeping my rest periods at a consistant 90 seconds. Before The ONE I may have needed the entire 90 or even slightly more to feel good enough for the next set. But now, I feel like I only need about 30-45 seconds. Recovery between sets is definately sick!
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Very positive results so far :)

Just remember to KEEP eating and drinking lots of water.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Two sides
Once in a while my nuts will sting for a little bit (maybe 10-20 seconds).
Very mild lower back pain when I'm low on water but its easily fixed after drinking about 12 oz. This typically happens after I eat dinner when I'm doing homework and I forget to drink for about 2 hours. I woke up once about a week ago with a mild back pump but that's been fixed with drinking a small amount of water (4-6 oz) before I go to bed.

No acne, hairloss, aggression, or mood swings. Mild boost in libido and overall sense of well being.

* Looking in the mirror on a consistant basis to see if I've magically grown :)
thats news great bro, sounds like you're really having great results from this cycle, I'm glad to hear you're not having any bad sides too, keep training hard and bump the calories in take!

pfafkl13

Awards
ECTO

Last Tuesday was my 1st day so this is day 10.

Today I had a pretty big breakfast (for me). 2 waffles w/ lots of syrup, a protein shake with 1.5c of oats, 25g whey, and 2 tbsp of natty pb. Even after all of that fiber I didn't feel overly stuffed or bloated which can definately be contributed to the carb monster (glut-4) effect of The ONE along with my Super Enzymes (love this stuff).

Tonight I plan on doing arms and shoulders. Tomorrow will be legs. Saturday I might go mountain biking. Sunday might be off or chest day #3 depending on how I feel.

I'll try to post again tonight after my workout and weigh in.

pfafkl13

Awards
Had a good workout tonight. Weight is at 185, still.....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, what type of numbers are you putting up now a days?

pfafkl13

Awards
Nice bro, what type of numbers are you putting up now a days?
It's GVT so the weights are pretty low. Curl 25-30lbs w/ 5 sec negatives. military press 125, bench 145.

You typically do 55% of your 1RM for 10 x 10 4-0-2

pfafkl13

Awards
Tonight will be legs. 10 x 10 squats and then a lot of leg extensions and curls. I also want to throw in some shrugs as I feel the back workout isn't hitting traps enough.

Last night I really pigged out after my arm/shoulder workout with tons of wheat speghetti, ground turkey, and garlic bread; so hopefully that will have a positive impact on the scales tonight.

pfafkl13

Awards
Same weight today for chest.

Since I got all 10 reps last time I upped the weight 10 lbs this time and was still able to get 10 reps for all 10 sets. After I even did two sets of 10 at 185 which was very difficult since I was pretty worn out. After that I moved on to 3 sets of inclined DB where I was able to increase the weights 5lbs and got 10, 10, and 8. After that I did three sets of DB flies and called it a day.

Strength is going up.

pfafkl13

Awards
I'm going to quit taking my fish oils for the remainder of my cycle, hopefully that will increase results a little bit.

yesterdays workout was amazing and I can def feel it today. GVT is amazing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to quit taking my fish oils for the remainder of my cycle, hopefully that will increase results a little bit.
You still want to have good fats in your diet, as they play a variety of roles in the body, and indirectly help with muscle accretion (and fat loss).

pfafkl13

Awards
You still want to have good fats in your diet, as they play a variety of roles in the body, and indirectly help with muscle accretion (and fat loss).
I've heard that they may inhibit gains during a cycle. I love my fish oils and would hate to give them up for a couple weeks but I want to see more resutls.

Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that they may inhibit gains during a cycle. I love my fish oils and would hate to give them up for a couple weeks but I want to see more resutls.

Thoughts?
Extract from an article I wrote on the optimal macronutrient composition for muscle growth:
There is little known on how fat intake affects muscle accretion (Lambert, Frank & Evans, 2004). There is however evidence to suggest that a high daily fat intake impairs high intensity exercise performance (Greenhaff, Gleeson & Maughan, 1987). Yet low dietary intakes of fat are not optimal for muscle growth, as they have been shown to decrease total testosterone (Berrino, et al, 2001).

It is recommended that fat make up 15-20% of daily total energy intake (Lambert, Frank & Evans, 2004).
From my research there is nothing to say that having [good] fats in your diet will inhibit gains. You need SOME, as indicated, for muscle accretion; just not very high amounts.

Keep them in, but limit your fat intake to <100g/day (and this is actually what is recommended in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html.

pfafkl13

Awards
Its been awhile since my last post b/c I haven't worked out since Saturday until last night.

As back day #3 began I tipped the scales at 188 which was the second day of week 3. I upped the deads by 20lbs over the last time I did them and it was more difficult but I was still able to get all 10 x 10 without too much of a problem. Next time I'm going to shoot for another 20lbs and see if I can do that...

Still no real sides to report. Libido is down a little bit but "it" still works so thats not an issue. I'm going to try and up my protein to 250g per day. Recenetly I've been around 175...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I'm going to try and up my protein to 250g per day. Recenetly I've been around 175...
Definitely a good idea to increase protein. 175g/day is not enough; you should be getting in at least 1g/lb/bw/day.

pfafkl13

Awards
My weight today was 190. It's strange because I don't think I look any different but I'm up 10lbs from when I started....

Today was arms and shoulders. Had a pretty amazing workout and now its time to eat! Gotta keep growing!

pfafkl13

Awards
Almost at the end of week three. The only side to report right now is a mild back pump which has been present the last 3 days, it's nothing major and doesn't effect anything that I do but I know its there. I'll definitely have to keep the water and vitamin intake high (or maybe a little higher).

It's strange, I'm up 10 lbs but when I look in the mirror I don't think I look any different at all which is kind of disappointing but I'm still putting on weight which was the goal. I'm still not having any increased energy, focus, drive, or euphoria like some of the other users have reported. Strength has gone up in every exercise. Tomorrow I plan on doing chest day #4 which should be amazing.

If anyone has questions that I'm not addressing please ask.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any Taurine for the back pumps? If not - I'd recommend it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^X2

pfafkl13

Awards
No but I do have some in my PWO mix (1.5g) which I take 4x per week. I haven't decided if I'm going to run the entire bottle (5 weeks) or if I'm going to stop after 4. If I continue for 5 weeks and the pumps become more bothersome then I'll pick up some taurine. When I was reading the logs of others, only 1 person reported pumps that actually bothered them so I didn't get any taurine to have on hand. I'll have to keep an eye one things...

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
i rec taking before and after pics just for yourself to see the changes they can be more darastic than you think keep it up bro

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Almost at the end of week three. The only side to report right now is a mild back pump which has been present the last 3 days, it's nothing major and doesn't effect anything that I do but I know its there. I'll definitely have to keep the water and vitamin intake high (or maybe a little higher).

It's strange, I'm up 10 lbs but when I look in the mirror I don't think I look any different at all which is kind of disappointing but I'm still putting on weight which was the goal. I'm still not having any increased energy, focus, drive, or euphoria like some of the other users have reported. Strength has gone up in every exercise. Tomorrow I plan on doing chest day #4 which should be amazing.

If anyone has questions that I'm not addressing please ask.
Definitely keep the water intake high and take a bit more taurine...should help get rid of the back pumps. On another note...sounds like the cycle is a success so far. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

pfafkl13

Awards
I was really wanted to take before and after pics but I lost my camera charger/data transfer cord.

I'll be doing chest day #4 in about 2 hours and I'm really looking forward to it.

Today the back bumps seem to be gone... maybe they were mostly from not drinking a large enough amount of water yesterday as I didn't have a water bottle for a few hours and never really made up for it. Today I'm making up for it though, I put away about 3 liters of water by noon and I've put down another 50oz since then.

pfafkl13

Awards
Chest day #4 was amazing just as all of my workouts have come to be. I upped the weight 10lbs and was still able to muster 10 x 10 but it was very difficult. I can't believe the strength increase! Inclined DB were up 5 lbs and I was able to get 10, 8, 6.

Weight is still the same and the back pumps are gone as long as I keep my water intake high.

Tonight is back. Instead of starting with deads, I'm going to do a combo of rows and pullups with 5 sets of 10 for each exercise with the standard 4-0-2 tempo. After that I'm giong to do 3-5 sets of deads for hopefully 10 reps.

pfafkl13

Awards
Weight yesterday was 188.5 but I wish I was a little leaner. I'm def gaining some fat...

Back day was nice and I had a great pump going on. I blew through all the sets and was able to get all the reps.

pfafkl13

Awards
I've basically been the same weight the last two weeks :( So today I started taking 4 caps, hopefully I'll see some results but so far I'm pretty down on this product, it doesn't really seem to be doing what I had hoped it would (either recomp or mass gain). I'm up between 6-8 lbs when others have gained 15+. I should be done with this bottle by Saturday and hopefully I can put on another 3-4lbs this week.

I started to take Drive yesterday as I'm loading it up the required 7 days before pct.

I really wish my hunger was higher, the last two weeks it's been about a 7/10. During the first week it was 11/10 and that's when I was able to gain 3-4lbs in a week.

Yesterday I had chest day #5 but I didn't do GVT this time, I went for heavy lifts. 3 warm up sets, 2 sets of 10, two sets of 8, 3 sets of 5-6 and one set of 2. The weight varied and I did it in a pyamid fashion. After that i did 3 sets of inclined DB press and I was able to do a good amount of weight and reps.

After taking my 4th cap today around 12:30, I've been feeling noticably warmer... the AC is on at work but I feel slightly warm and sticky as if it weren't on.

pfafkl13

Awards
I've been on 4 caps now for two days and no sides... that's good! Workouts have seemed the same so we'll see how the last few days go.

pfafkl13

Awards
I finished up yesterday and had no sides on 4 caps. Strength was def up, I set a PR on the bench increasing by 10lbs and +2 reps.

I've been on Drive for 8 days now and I started IGF-2 yesterday and 2nd Gear at night.

Today I kind of had a slight headache and didn't sleep too well despite being tired. Man, the burps from Drive taste terrible, almost like a hangover!

Weight stayed at 188 the last week since I cut down the carbs a bit after seeing an increase in BF and I've leaned out a bit the last two weeks.

My expectations for PCT are to retain most of my strength and gains while still continuing to lean out a bit (or even a recomp). Doesing for PCT is Drive - 3 upon waking, 3 in the afternoon, IGF-2, 3 upon waking and 3 before bed. 2nd Gear before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finished up yesterday and had no sides on 4 caps. Strength was def up, I set a PR on the bench increasing by 10lbs and +2 reps.

I've been on Drive for 8 days now and I started IGF-2 yesterday and 2nd Gear at night.

Today I kind of had a slight headache and didn't sleep too well despite being tired. Man, the burps from Drive taste terrible, almost like a hangover!

Weight stayed at 188 the last week since I cut down the carbs a bit after seeing an increase in BF and I've leaned out a bit the last two weeks.

My expectations for PCT are to retain most of my strength and gains while still continuing to lean out a bit (or even a recomp). Doesing for PCT is Drive - 3 upon waking, 3 in the afternoon, IGF-2, 3 upon waking and 3 before bed. 2nd Gear before bed.
Awesome stuff re no sides and strength gains.

The aftertaste from Drive is probably either the Icariin or Forslean. It goes away after a while.

As for dosing Drive and IGF-2: I would suggest a few changes to your dosing/timing, and you're underdosing IGF-2.

Recommendations re dosing/timing, so that you get the most out of each product:

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

IGF-2
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

~Rosie
Team APPNUT