The best cycle's for beginners (Post Here)

Davidlee

I see beginners here everyday,(like me) asking about what cycle would be best for them. Please post a specific cycle and dosage that you prefer here for beginners to see. Thank You! :thanks:

Davidlee

I'm currently a beginner to cycles, and I am trying to get lean while getting strength gains. I would prefer oral and something that i can get a full 4-6 week cycle for under $150.00. I'm on a strict diet, HIIT daily, lifting 4 times a week, and ready to take a cycle. I have looked into Epistane, but I have a real life friend who gained unwanted stomach fat so it scared me. (He also did not run or do ab exercises throughout the entire cycle)

clewfirst

Awards
so he didn't run, and I'm guessing his diet was crap. That is his fault, not the steriod's. People use epistane to bulk and to cut, so it can do what you want as long as the other factors (diet, training, rest) are all in order.

adh009

adh009

Awards
epistane 10,20,20,30 pct post cycle supportas directed then 3 weeks into the post cycle support through in some 6oxo starting at a higher dosage and gradually decreas it out for 4 weeks to combat any estrogen rebound. there's a website if you google over the counter post cycle therapy. if you can get some "not" over the counter pct thats great but you'll have to search the forums as all that info has been posted a million times before. good luck!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should specify oral/injectable, PH/PS, etc.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Take Cyclo Bolan Its a H-drol /S-drol stack. Im in my; first cycle ever and im running Cyclo Bolan and let me tell you it is working very good! alot af strenth gains and lean muscle!! Its incredible! just make sure you take supps for your liver like Milk thistle, NAC, and pct.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Take Cyclo Bolan Its a H-drol /S-drol stack. Im in my; first cycle ever and im running Cyclo Bolan and let me tell you it is working very good! alot af strenth gains and lean muscle!! Its incredible! just make sure you take supps for your liver like Milk thistle, NAC, and pct.
now why would you recommend that when everyone here has told you that it is NOT a good beginner cycle? There is no need for that because as his first cycle he will gain nicely regardless of what he uses.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now why would you recommend that when everyone here has told you that it is NOT a good beginner cycle? There is no need for that because as his first cycle he will gain nicely regardless of what he uses.
Well said.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I think there is nothing wrong with using Cyclo Bolan as a first cycle as long as you know what you are doing. If you drink plenty of water and take liver support supps and a proper PCT you should be fine. Also vitamins like B-6 p-5-p and other types of Coenzymes are good too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think there is nothing wrong with using Cyclo Bolan as a first cycle as long as you know what you are doing. If you drink plenty of water and take liver support supps and a proper PCT you should be fine. Also vitamins like B-6 p-5-p and other types of Coenzymes are good too.
you have no blood work ( and you don't know what you are doing seeing as how you dont know what to use for PCT), so you wouldn't know if its ok or not... and you are the one freaking out about PCT posting everywhere so please inform OP of that too before you recommend and possibly get someone else in trouble.

OP There is a reason you don't see everyone using Cyclo Bolan, no one wants to dose 30mg Superdrol with 50mg Hdrol as a beginner and most likely not as an experienced user

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you deadlift 225, but are telling newbies what gear to use...when you're on your first cycle as well.
hxxp://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/126602-my-first-cycle.html#post1977606
hopefully the OP will find better advice here with proper research and time.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Hey there how bout you twig you only about 165 how much could you deadlift? I actually increased my deadlift. Last night I pumped out 3 sets of 11 at 255 and my squat is now at 215 Im getting swoll as hell of Cyclo Bolan. And I have done plenty of research way before I ever ran this cycle or ever became a member to this site. I know that it may be a bit harsh but with proper supps and plenty of water and PCT you should be fine.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey there how bout you twig you only about 165 how much could you deadlift? I actually increased my deadlift. Last night I pumped out 3 sets of 11 at 255 and my squat is now at 215 Im getting swoll as hell of Cyclo Bolan. And I have done plenty of research way before I ever ran this cycle or ever became a member to this site. I know that it may be a bit harsh but with proper supps and plenty of water and PCT you should be fine.
plenty of research... but you don't know what to use for PCT? :dunno: Congrats on your progress, but you would have gotten same gains on a less toxic cycle considering it was your first (virgin receptors react great to almost anything)

so I stand by what I said earlier, this is not a good choice for a first cycle.

Davidlee

I ordered Epistane today that comes with AI Cycle Support. I plan to take it 30/30/50/50. Do you recommend me take the CS during cycle or after cycle. I'm going to take Nolvadex for PCT. Keep in mind this is my first cycle of any kind ,and I have thought about this carefully.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Epistane today that comes with AI Cycle Support. I plan to take it 30/30/50/50. Do you recommend me take the CS during cycle or after cycle. I'm going to take Nolvadex for PCT. Keep in mind this is my first cycle of any kind ,and I have thought about this carefully.
well how long have you been working out and why straight to 50mg on the Epistane? It's your first cycle, take it light and easy man... you will gain due to virgin receptors so don't tax your body too bad. Start at 20mg and go from there depending on how you feel.

I think you could get away with OTC PCT for Epistane, but maybe want to talk with others. pre load cycle support and run it till it runs out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first cycle going to 50 on epi? I wouldnt go above 30, and really just move along smoothly. you will make solid gains and see by around the end of week 2-3 some nice progress

Davidlee

Yeah many online people tell me that, but my rl friend took it that way and gained 21 pounds. he also has been working out alot longer than me. I've worked out for months but stopped. Have only been back into for about 1 month. I'll take it as you advise. how many calories should i take in daily.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA. Comparatively, he might actually be bigger than you because of the height difference. I applaud your enthusiasm, but I denounce your position.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah many online people tell me that, but my rl friend took it that way and gained 21 pounds. he also has been working out alot longer than me. I've worked out for months but stopped. Have only been back into for about 1 month. I'll take it as you advise. how many calories should i take in daily.
Hmm... You worked out for months then stopped and now you worked out for about 1 month. I would hold off and try to religiously go to the gym and get your diet perfect before you start a cycle. I know it is exciting to see what effects you can get from being on cycle but as you have seen from the responses to your post, you want your "virgin receptors" to still be virgin when you hit your natural plateau. You probably still have room to grow naturally.

Why not hold your gear till mid-September and hit the iron and get a good diet regimen and then re-evaluate whether you want to start your first cycle. Figure you run it for 4 weeks plus 4 weeks PCT, that takes you to mid-november, great to be off cycle on thanksgiving and x-mas IMO, and if time on=time off then you can put together a nice 6-week second cycle for mid-march to end of april. Summer 2010 you'll be Mr. America. That'd be my move.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Speking from personal experience, cycles are overrated especially if your foundation (diet, workout program, and rest) is weak. I've done quite a few cycles but I still have problems with the very basics.

Anyway, as others have stated previously, it all depends on what your objectives are. There are some products that are better used to bulk, others to cut, and others in between for recomposition.

How old are you Davidlee?

Davidlee

i'm taking the cycle no matter what.. i've done ordered it and got my mind set on it.. I've been dieting strictly for a while now, HIIT daily, i'm working from home until next semester so i have plenty of time on my hands to do what ever is needed.. i need a good cycle workout is what i need. If you all are just going to tell me not to then seems i have wasted my time making this post.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your age, experience, current split, etc.?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking the cycle no matter what.. i've done ordered it and got my mind set on it.. I've been dieting strictly for a while now, HIIT daily, i'm working from home until next semester so i have plenty of time on my hands to do what ever is needed.. i need a good cycle workout is what i need. If you all are just going to tell me not to then seems i have wasted my time making this post.
Well I would certainly wait a bit longer than a month to of getting back into the game to jump into this.

Davidlee

im 20 I have lifted on and off for years, stopped this past year of college and have only been back into it for a month, im outta shape and have a high percent of body fat... how long do you say i wait? im not waiting till september.. thats ridiculous.. i know people who started lifting and in the same month took deca and turned out great. please dont take my comments as disrespect either.. i know your all trying to help.. but im a little guy who can only get cut.. not bulk. I am also tired of my strict diet and was waiting to take epi so i could quit starving my selfs of good meats..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 20 I have lifted on and off for years, stopped this past year of college and have only been back into it for a month, im outta shape and have a high percent of body fat... how long do you say i wait? im not waiting till september.. thats ridiculous.. i know people who started lifting and in the same month took deca and turned out great. please dont take my comments as disrespect either.. i know your all trying to help.. but im a little guy who can only get cut.. not bulk. I am also tired of my strict diet and was waiting to take epi so i could quit starving my selfs of good meats..
If you lift only off and on, then you will not get the results you desire. You have a weak foundation and that is the most important part. Also, you are too young to even think abut using AAS. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Davidlee

okay i see im not going to get the help i was looking for.. thank you for your advice

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i see im not going to get the help i was looking for.. thank you for your advice
In all fairness, you come to a board without reading the rules and then proceed to ignore all the advice given to you. That is not only rude and disrespectful, but arrogant. It is a board rule to not discuss AAS use unless you're 21 and the questions you've asked have shown your novice status. We all start somewhere, but you have more of a recreationalist attitude towards cycling and training in general.

Davidlee

you could have just left it alone when i said ty but you have to go and say all that trying to instigate an argument.. i asked about my pct and you tell me to bit take it at all.. i did not read the board rules where it said 21 yrs old so thats my fault and i wont be posting on these forums anymore. ty have a nice day

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA. Comparatively, he might actually be bigger than you because of the height difference. I applaud your enthusiasm, but I denounce your position.
i may be, but this thread isnt about me. its about getting the OP good advice. and to get that good advice the OP should be warned to not take any advice from somebody who only can DL 225.

only lifting for 1 month while admitting to not having a diet dialed is not a good foundation for any cycle...let's tackle these first.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
you could have just left it alone when i said ty but you have to go and say all that trying to instigate an argument.. i asked about my pct and you tell me to bit take it at all.. i did not read the board rules where it said 21 yrs old so thats my fault and i wont be posting on these forums anymore. ty have a nice day
Wow, a little sensitive there. I would have thought you took your clomid a little early... but you don't know what clomid is.

You aren't ready for steroids bud. After a couple years dedication, re-think it again, and you may be ready then. Right now it's just a shortcut, and the only thing you are going to learn is to rely on steroids to make your progress, when you no doubt could make it with just dedication. Most people who are out of shape don't have good results from hormones in the likes that you see people get who are in shape... save it for later.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i may be, but this thread isnt about me. its about getting the OP good advice. and to get that good advice the OP should be warned to not take any advice from somebody who only can DL 225.

only lifting for 1 month while admitting to not having a diet dialed is not a good foundation for any cycle...let's tackle these first.
Really!? That's what this thread was about!?

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
DavidLee yoiur only 20 that is way to young to start a cycle. you will mess up your body. Im on my first cycle but I made sure I did it when I was passed 21 now im 22 and on my first cycle. And as far as epistane I heard it sucks by alot of people. My friend personally tried Epi and he told me never to run it. I think some H-drol would be fine. It is one of the less toxic PH. But then again you should develop a healthy deit with a good workout regimen. And wait 2 years and then run a cycle. Just work out those legs do alot of squats. Its easy just lift big,eat big get big!!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I deadlift 255 buddy and Im only 178 como on bud! Plus I know a couple of cats just like me where I go train MMA at that ran Cyclo Bolan for the first time with proper Supps and they did just fine.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I deadlift 255 buddy and Im only 178 como on bud! Plus I know a couple of cats just like me where I go train MMA at that ran Cyclo Bolan for the first time with proper Supps and they did just fine.
255 at 178 is not impressive. Good for your friends, but it is not a smart first cycle still

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
for a first cycle i would take ones with the least shutdown that still provide an anabolic effect. those would be:

hdrol
epi
mmv2
3ad

the logic here is to get a new user used to PCT - if you miss a dose of support supplements in PCT with the above, its not a huge deal. miss a dose of clomid from a mdrol run and bad things can happen.

IMO that is the most important aspect of a proper cycle - getting used to PCT, learning how your body responds to shutdown, and being very careful to recover properly. for a newb, being completely shut down from a harsh cycle is a scary thing. additionally, an incorrect PCT with the harsher prohormones can really get some gyno started, and i know very few first time users that take PCT as seriously as they should.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Correction Cyclo Bolan has 30 s-drol and 25mg of H-Drol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My take is I try never to give cycle advice to anyone who talks about how much they want to spend. IMO cycles are designed around your goals and your health. If your not patient enough to save the money it takes to run a cycle and pct that will meet your goals than you probablly don't have enough patience to run a proper cycle. just my thoughts.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

wtf does the above mean?

to me it seems like ur looking for a shortcut. why come on to a board and ask questions if ur mind is already set?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Ur first i"d recommend doing a non-methyl or 18 alkaloid for ur first , as its been said , u will grow mate no matter what u take i'd try them before a 17-methyl . Get some himalaya liv52 for ur liver mate too . Good luck .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ur first i"d recommend doing a non-methyl or 18 alkaloid for ur first , as its been said , u will grow mate no matter what u take i'd try them before a 17-methyl .
Nah

MikeBholla

Awards
Helladrol was pretty mild, the only side I noticed was the lethargy towards the end of the cycle.

ActionFigure3

Awards
Hello. My first time ever doing a cycle and I need all the help and input I can get!

Here are my stats!
27 years old
5'11
7% BF
I've been a 100% all natural athlete my entire life. Played Division I football and NFL for 2 years. People tell me I am blessed with great genetics. I think I'm just skinny lol. I keep really defined abs all year, but it's incredibly hard for me to put on size with naturally staying so lean. I'm a certified nutritionist and have been training for 15+ years so my diet and workouts are spot on. However, I'm really interested in putting on quality muscle now and trying my first cycle, BUT, I have absolutely no clue about how to best set it up. Through tons of research this is what I've gathered so far and I'd like your expertise! Please if you could help me set it up, it would be a huge help! Please add/take out stuff as you see fit. You are the expert!

Goal: Put on as much lean mass as possible with minimal side effects

Prohormones:
Mechabol: 75/75/75/100/100/100
LMG-25: 75/75/75/75/75/75 (Still deciding on this; probably too much to stack PH on first ever cycle, not sure about dosage either)

Other Muscle Building Compounds to use with it: (This is where I need major help)
Prolactrone (Prevent Prolactin that could be caused by LMG?)
Formeron (Better to run ON cycle or PCT or neither with this set up?)
Dermacrine (Test Base?)

Liver Supporting Supplements ON Cycle:
N2Guard
Hawthorn Berry Extract
TUDCA
NAC
Sam E

Other Supplements ON cycle:
Animal Flex
Allmax Vitastack
Vitamin C, E, and B5
ProSupps Incredibulk Protein (1300 calories)
Allmax Nutrition IsoFlex (for times when I need to get in quick absorbing protein)

PCT:(Need major help here too!)
SERM (Nolvadex, Clomid, Tamoxifen?) Not sure which is best or if it is needed.
IGF-LR3 (probably not, but looking for something with this type of effect that's safer and doesn't require pin)
Follidrone
Dermacrine/DAA/or other natty test booster of your choice
Formeron (safe to run a suicidal AI with PCT?)
Prolactrone (is this necessary?)
Creatine Monohydrate
N2Guard
Hawthorne Berry
TUDCA
NAC
SAM E

If you have time please feel free to correct/revamp my entire cycle! You will be a lifesaver, literally! Thanks so much in advance!

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I honestly would ditch the LMG. Effective doses are more around 120 mgs a day. Even though you see suggested doses as low as 75 most people don't see tons of results at that level. And obviously with increased dose comes increased sides. In a risk vs potential gain assessment I think LMG ranks pretty poorly. Mechabol is 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one which is a promagnon. I did that as my second cycle and it really changed my basic appearance permanently, much fuller rounder muscles, I liked it. However it did affect my blood preassure, went from 87/64 ish to 110/80 ish. And I came down with cold like symptoms twice in the 6 week cycle. Estrogen related symptoms will also be more prevalent with this than with Halodrol or Epistane.

So if you run just the Mechabol you shouldn't need prolactin control and really an AI is not super necessary either in my opinion.

Tamoxifen is generic Nolvadex so you have the same thing there, Nolva works much the same way as clomid only it is stronger, so you don't need both and I would recommend the Nolva. You might want to always keep a real AI on hand such as Exemestane or even Letrozole in case of severe estrogen related sides (which you should never get with pmag, halo, or epistane).

You won't need prolactrone in PCT most likely and formestane probably won't be necessary either. I'm not a huge fan of suicidal AIs because even though they are necessary at times they only exacerbate the problem, which is a massive unnatural imbalance in test vs estrogen levels. This is why nolva is used, because it does not reduce estrogen, it simply binds to it rendering it innate. This way it cannot do the damage it normally would in its destructive womanly fashion.

As far as the dermacrine goes I have heard lots of positive things about using a test base, however I know very little about dermacrine so I will leave that for someone else.