I felt nothing- still need to do PCT?

ipotrofos

Awards
Hi,

What if I complete a 4-week cycle of prohormones but I notice no change at all in power and body composition, do I still need to do a PCT or can I start a new cycle?

In more detail:
I've been weight training & using supplements for 12 years so I know when something different is happening to me. I've been taking 5 capsules of AMS 4-AD & DecaVol for 2 weeks (maximum dose is 6 capsules) and I have not yet experienced any change in strength or body composition.
So, I'm thinking whether I should do a PCT (with Arom-X) or maybe I can start a 4-week cycle of Halodrol & Propadrol. :think:

Disclaimer: Different products work for different people so I'm not claiming that AMS products are no good.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So the question is whether it is safe to do 4-week of 4-AD and DecaVol and then 4-week Halodrol & Propadrol? Well 8 weeks is a while to be on orals. Are you taking the right support supps, liver support etc.? Conservative thought would say, do PCT, wait time on= time off, and then do halodrol/propadrol. The other issue is you're going to be pretty shut down after all that and Arom-X may not cut it for PCT. To be honest I wouldn't use Arom-X alone for PCT with any cycle.

buquicchioc09

Awards
Did the same cycle as you. Didnt feel anything until third week. The fourth was even better. I'd go to five weeks if you feel like it. Also make sure your keep them both at 6 caps.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Often products take more than 2 weeks to full kick in... Hence test cryp... Even hdrol takes a good 2 wks... Give it time, run the course. Not many aas kick in asap... Some do though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

What if I complete a 4-week cycle of prohormones but I notice no change at all in power and body composition, do I still need to do a PCT or can I start a new cycle?

In more detail:
I've been weight training & using supplements for 12 years so I know when something different is happening to me. I've been taking 5 capsules of AMS 4-AD & DecaVol for 2 weeks (maximum dose is 6 capsules) and I have not yet experienced any change in strength or body composition.
So, I'm thinking whether I should do a PCT (with Arom-X) or maybe I can start a 4-week cycle of Halodrol & Propadrol. :think:

Disclaimer: Different products work for different people so I'm not claiming that AMS products are no good.
Regardless of whether you noticed any changes or not, hormonals can still affect you physiologically and hormonally (i.e. just because you "felt nothing" doesn't mean that it didn't do something); and if you run one for that period you should complete a PCT for it, not just go straight into another cycle.

I would recommend running a PCT for the AMS 4-AD & DecaVol, waiting at least a month, and then doing your Halodrol & Propadrol cycle.

JKBB44

Awards
definitely run the PCT and take at least 8 weeks off.