epi/1-t tren recomp log

Buff9895

Awards
Alright, I've decided to run this cycle as a log..we'll see how it goes!
Here's the cycle outline:
1-T tren 5 pumps/day for 6 weeks, and
Epi at 40mgs m-w-f(lift days), epi@20mgs tue/thurs, sat/sun off.
Sustain Alpha run at 4 pumps on sat/sun

So essentially, it'll be a straight 6wk 1-t tren run, with a 6wk modified epi pulse!
I'm adding in sustain on cycle to help stave off shutdown as much as possible.

Support sups include:
AI's cycle support x2 day
NOW coQ10 @30mgs x2 day
NOW p5p x2 caps day
Now omega 3's x2 day
Now vitex 300mgs x2 day
Now antioxident x2/3 caps day
And the multi vitamin

I plan to run PP's TRS for PCT.

I'm currently 5' 11" 221lbs, somewhere around 16-18% bodyfat...
My goal is to put on about 15lbs lbm and lose 10 lbs of fat, finishing the cycle somewhere around 226. I have a feeling, however i'll end up around 230 when all said and done...and that's fine provided I'm leaner as well..12% bf would be fine!

So any tips, advice, crtiques, and suggestions would be appreciated, maybe even a visit from the fellas that make this sweet $hit we call 1-T tren?

Buff9895

Awards
Day one in the books, off to bed. Too early to tell just yet, but i applied the 1-t tren bout 2 hrs ago, smells like whisky, goes on smooth!
The AM lift was strong, I can always feel the epi right away, just isn't nearly as significant as when ur deep in the cycle!

Note:
I also am takin 10 mg lisinopril for support on cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks great, buff. I'm sub'd!

Let me know if you have any questions along the way. :D

Buff9895

Awards
Day 2,
rest day. As this being a recomp cycle, i will be trying to keep my calorie intake limited to around 2500. I also will be shooting for no more than 100 grams of carbs in a day, limited to consumption before 3pm.
As far as the lift and cardio routine:
M-W-F full body HIT(slightly modified) starting with around 15-20 min cardio warmup.
Tue-thur-sat 30-45 min interval training on treadmill, will adjust as needed to limit "bad gains"!

So, already feelin the epi, not sure what tren feels like yet. Overall mood and sense of well being is pretty good. I do feel a slight "pump" if you will, perhaps just the effects of a solid lift yesterday!
And, one disclaimer...went off the charts this evening on calories(took the wife out anniversary) but then back to business!!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
subbed - as this may be something I try at the end of the summer......

Looks good so far

Buff9895

Awards
day 3 (con't)
strength solid at the gym today, definite on feeling. I had a new PR in squat, so the strength is already coming! I am feeling a great sense of well being and a good pump already. Vascularity has already shown improvements as well. I can't wait to see what this cycle has in store! cals today somewhere around 2500-2800 with approx. 125g carbs. i'm guessin i need to start hittin the cardio tomorrow if i'm going to offset some bad weight gain.

RIGPIG

Awards
can ayone tell me how to do tren enanthate properly,im taking 1 cc twice a week and lifting heavy..any thoughts or tips would be great..

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
nice buff im considering adding epi or h-drol into my 1-t tren cycle that im starting next week

Buff9895

Awards
Day 4 (cont.)
Another off day, spent 7 hrs in a car, in bed by 9:30. Feeling pretty beat up from the first two days of heavy lifting. Had a bit of lethargy this evening, ate about 3000 cals today with ~200g of carbs...probably why so lethargic!!

Buff9895

Awards
Day 5
223 this morn
Last lift day of the week(thank God!!). Slept about 8.5 hrs last night, great sleep! I have been doing morning workouts on lift days takin the epi 20mg b4 wo, 20 after. I have also been applying 1-t tren either right b4 bed or in the evenings.
I was weak today, but am hoping the two consecutive off days this weekend will heal me! I am already seeing definition improvements from the epi and can't wait for the tren to kick in! No sides to speak of yet, save the slight lethargy.
Any questions or advice would be great! I am considering keeping 20mg epi running through the weekends as well to keep any chance of gyno at bay...any thoughts trauma?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i would say keep the epi at 20 that sounds good. are you experienceing any trouble sleeping applying 1-t tren before bed?

Buff9895

Awards
Day 6
224 this morning, only 5 hrs of sleep yikes! oh well, company. off day, decided to stay with 20 mgs epi on weekends as well for duration of cycle. libido is still solid and i will be applying sustain alpha today and tomorrow.
qwerty,
had a bit of trouble sleeping the 1st night, but i think it was just the first day of epi at 40mg, i've been good since.
whatsaroid,
appreciate the support!

Buff9895

Awards
Another late night... guess i'll have to hit it hard and rest up this week!
I plan on running epi pulsed now m-w-f for weeks 7 and 8 to finish off the cycle...40mgs per day. Any thoughts? I figure it will help keep the chance of gyno off my as$ for pct!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another late night... guess i'll have to hit it hard and rest up this week!
I plan on running epi pulsed now m-w-f for weeks 7 and 8 to finish off the cycle...40mgs per day. Any thoughts? I figure it will help keep the chance of gyno off my as$ for pct!
Would make sense to an extent as people have gotten gyno from epi alone cycles so the choice should be entirely up to you in that case.

Buff9895

Awards
Day 7
225 this morning. ready to get back to the gym tomorrow! used sustain yesterday morning as planned and will repeat today. Cycle is going awesome! def., vascularity, weight all increasing...but, I need to increase cardio activity to keep the bad weight away.
Have been "hot" lately, is this from the tren?

kdpboa

Awards
May be high bp. You can get it checked at any pharmacy or most grocery stores. Just make sure to Sit in the seat and relax for at least 5 min before you start the test as your bp will naturally be higher unless relaxed.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
tren makes you sweat and feel hot. thats what it is. read this on several other logs

Buff9895

Awards
Day 8
226 this morning. Gym today, will report back...
The sustain alpha i used for the last 2days boosted the libido nicely, but i hadn't noticed it falling off from the tren yet anyway.

Buff9895

Awards
Day 8 cont.
Sweet lifts today, strength is beginning to go up, had a new PR again on squat...5 days after the last one! I ate too damn much this weekend though! Got back on track, bout 3000 cals today. Two twenty min. cardio sessions.

Buff9895

Awards
Day 9
224 this morning. Rest day. I decided to add CLA to the mix to help prevent any fatty gains for the cycle.

Does anyone have an idea how to offset the lethargy that seems to accompany this cycle!? It seems the afternoons go on forever, it's like a extreme case of after thanksgiving dinner type blahs in the afternoons...without the huge dinner!!!
Outside of this one side, the early signs all point to this being one sweet cycle!

Any questions or suggestions, for this, or in general would be greatly appreciated!

Also, how long does it generally take for tren to kick in? From what i've read, this week should be the week!

srimay

Awards
keep it up bro, For me the strength increases started about 2 weeks after i started 1t-tren. I start my 2nd bottle in a couple days, hoping for increasese in size and strength. Im gonna finish this week out at 40mgs epi daily and bump to 50 for the last 2 weeks.

Buff9895

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement srimay! Say, how do you dose your epi on off days? I'm considering bumping up to the full 40mg x7days a week, but probably take 20 am, 20 early evening. Also toying with the idea of keeping the epi goin for two more weeks after the six week run of tren...i figure it will help keep the chances of gyno away going into pct. Any thoughts?

Buff9895

Awards
Day 10
224 again this morning, which is good! I don't want to add a ton of weight, just strength and muscle. I had about 3000 cals again yesterday, perhaps 3300 at most, trying to stay away from carbs after 3 or 4 o'clock.
Checked my BP last night, average was 115/55...which is about normal for me.
A few questions for the fellas, how hard is tren on the liver, and does anyone know the half life of epi? Also, is there any benefit to breaking up the application of 1-t tren to say 2 pumps am and 3 pm? I've heard on the boards the half life for that is somewhere around 16hrs.

srimay

Awards
ive been dosing 1 am, 2pwo(about 4 pm), and 1 before bed

I dose the same way on off days, which are weekends, unless I have plans on saturday night, then i will dose 2 in the morning and 2 late afternoon.

I was wondering about the dosing of the 1t-tren, i know they say the half life is about 16 hours, but...

see for me, I apply all 5 pumps at 6:45 am, work from 7:30 till 4-5ish then work out immediately following, my gym is one block away. I would like to dose this closer to my workout time but its really not possible, and lately i've been thinkin about the dosing protocol for this...

and also, im not gonna talk about it here, but check out what I posted on my thread today, could use some help

Buff9895

Awards
Day 11
224.2(up 3.2)

Off day, yesterday's lift was sick! strength is way up still waiting on tren to kick in though...

srimay

Awards
rock on bro, these strength increases are amazing, I feel like I transform into the Incredible Hulk after a warm up set. LOL

Buff9895

Awards
Day 12
228 this morning(+7 wtf!?)
Another strong lift day! Strength is still going up, vascularity is great, pump is MASSIVE! I think the tren is beginning to show up. Next week is week 3...I think i will post my lift weights from the beginning of cycle vs. now at the end of next week, I'm guessing the increases will be awesome! I should note, I switched my routine up a bit, and will comment further on that next week.

KoZyKaKs

KoZyKaKs

Awards
i had an idea to run an epi, 1 - tren cycle together but want to see if any one had any neg sides?
so. . . have you had any negative side effects from the compounds???

Buff9895

Awards
Day 13
229.2 ths morning (+8.2)
I gotta say, i'm floored by this weight gain... it appears to be all muscle, as my waist measurement hasn't increases. Water retention a bit perhaps? Hard to say, all I know is I am not eating a ton, averaging probably 3200 cals/day at most.
It's the weekend so i am applying 4 pumps of sustain this am.

Buff9895

Awards
Kozykaks,
The only sides I have seen are these...
First night, had a bitch of a time sleeping. Been fine since.
And, backpumps showed up a bit on day 10, but not crippling.
Stay with me on this log, ask as many questions as you want! If I have any other sides i'll let ya know!

Buff9895

Awards
Day 15
230.4 this morning.
(I applied 4 pumps of sustain yesterday, in accordance to cycle outline..)

Alright, so, um damn man, lifting was straight up awesome today! I suspected that the 1-TT was starting to kick in last friday. It blew up today! Strength was through the roof, pump was unbelievable. I'm up weight like crazy, this cycle is just the $hit!!!
Primordial performance has flat outdone themselves.
I had no back pumps today, weird, as they had shown up on day 10.
I have been pretty lax on the cardio, I'm sure that has added to the ease of my weight gain, but I think at this point I will just focus on growing for the next 2 weeks then limit carbs and hammer the cardio for the last 4 weeks on cycle...any thoughts?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i try when bulking to limit cardio and post cycle hit it to cut. i want to gain as much mass while on as possible. my plan actually is 1-t tren 6 wk 6wk off then epi 4 or 5 wk to cut up hard

Buff9895

Awards
qwerty,
I noticed in your profile that you are 5'11" 165...I'm guessing you are a hardgainer? My problem is that I could be 260+ probably within 6 months. I wouldn't be cut, but i'd be huge and strong as hell! But instead, I'd like to keep it under 235 at the most, with a lower BF%. That's why i'm thinking, keep eating with minimal cardio for weeks 3 and 4, add cardio religously for weeks 5-8 while cutting carbs significantly. I'm planning on running the epi through week 8, and possibly adding h-drol the last two weeks just to help maintain gains while cutting the last 4 weeks. Then when I hit PCT I can bump my calories a bit, maintain cardio, and hopefully keep most of the gains as well as staying lean for the remainder of the summer.
If I don't cut the second half of this run, I will endup north of 245! Huge yes, cut no. If I cut during PCT, I can kiss most of the LBM gains goodbye! So that's kindof where my thought process is...

Buff9895

Awards
Day 16
230 this morning(+9)
I believe the addition of CLA late last week has slowed my weight gain a bit, but should help ensure a leaner bulk. I can tell it was a good session yesterday, every muscle in my body feels like it was bittchslapped yesterday, lol! I'd say that's the biggest down side to the fullbody HIT technique M-W-F, by the end of the week, my body is shot!

Stay tuned, end of this week I'll be adding some lift comparisons to show the strength gains since the cycle began!

Buff9895

Awards
Kozy
I forgot to mention that there is a fair amount of lethargy the 1st week on, especially in the afternoons! I found that adding an energy drink somewhere around 3pm takes care of it though!

srimay

Awards
Wow bro, not only did you catch up but you are now winning the race LOL

Those are awesome gains in a short amount of time. Good for you. I'm up 9lbs as of today! I just started my 5th week, so you are way ahead of the game, I can see you putting on 15-18lbs easily

Buff9895

Awards
Day 17
231 this am.
Popped my two epi's and headin to the gym, soreness and all. I gotta say, I was exceptionally sluggish this morning, even for me! My body was stiff, didn't really want to be there...and then BAM!!!

Did the 1st set of squats, up 30lbs since day one! (265x12 to 295x12)
Deads up 35lbs (300x12 to 335x12, could have done more damn grip slip!)
DB press up a bit (75'sx12 to 95'sx10 strict 1/4 count)
Rows (220x15 to 320x12)
W.G. pulls (140x12 to 160x12)

I had veins poppin everywhere, pump was sick!! I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE!!!
In fact, I'm going to go back this afternoon to 'play' somemore!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i take liquid b-12 in the am and helps alot with lathargy. yea i would say try to keep lean so add the cardio like you said. i am looking to add 15 lbs of lean mass. i am already lean at 165.

Buff9895

Awards
Wow bro, not only did you catch up but you are now winning the race LOL

Those are awesome gains in a short amount of time. Good for you. I'm up 9lbs as of today! I just started my 5th week, so you are way ahead of the game, I can see you putting on 15-18lbs easily
Race, $hit man, i thought we were runnin together brother? :dunno: Keep up the good work, it's gonna be a fun finish!

Buff9895

Awards
Day 18
232.8 this am(+11.8)

Off day. At this point, off day seems like a cus word! Gimme the Gym baby!!!

I have noticed a fair amount of joint pain the last few days though? Is that something alot of people run into on tren? I'm guessing it is due in large part to the drastic strength increases and resulting poundages.

Buff9895

Awards
:thanks:
Looks great, buff. I'm sub'd!

Let me know if you have any questions along the way. :D
Trauma, if you're still on board I've got a couple Qs.
Mostly, I'm lookin for your opinion on the way I should finish this run. I don't want to end up 240...so I'm thinkin

1) Finish through week four eating plenty and bulking, minimal cardio.

2) Weeks 5-8(finishing 6wks 1-TT@5pumps e.d./epi @40mgs e.d. through week 8) Lift +30min cardioMWF, 1hr cardio T/TH/SAT, cut cals to ~2300 w/50grams or less carbs everyday through run

3) PCT- keep cardio, bring cals and carbs back up to maintain gains

So more pointedly, how should I begin to implement PP's TRS as far as timing, and should I add AI's post cycle support to PCT? I'm just not sure on timing and dosing. Any advice would be sincerely appreciated!!!

Buff9895

Awards
Day 19
233.4(+12.4)

1-T Tren is by far the best PH type sup i've ever taken for strength and size gains!

Allow a few examples,

Squat 315x8 on day 10, today 355x9! +40 and a rep in 10 days!!!

Bench 285xfailed on 3 day 5, today 275x8

Seated rows 320x12 day 17, today 360x12 +40 in two days!!!! INSANE!!

Back pumps have begun to get worse, i'm pickin up some taurine today. Other than that, HELL YEAH!!!