Noles1 & Ironmaglabs 1-Andro Rx - rut-roh, watch out!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
First and formost - let me thank Ironmaglabs for selecting me to be a product tester for their new supp 1 Andro Rx (click link for info) ---- should be GREAT!!! So basically - thanks you guys - you rock.

1-Andro Rx™ Pro-Hormone

This will be my first bout with a PH and I'm stoked to see where it leads.

I started taking the caps yesterday the 9th, at 400mg p/day, and will take that amount for a week and then bump to the full 600mg p/day. That is simply to help me get a couple of extra days out of it.

I did my Friday back workout on Saturday this week due to schedule issues.

My workout split is: CHEST/TRICEPS/SHOULDERS on Monday, LEGS on Wed, and BACK & BICEPS on Fridays. I usually do a long bike ride on Saturdays or Sundays, ranging from 20 to 40 miles. I'll get in a couple other cardio sessions and a round of golf each week as well. I'll run once in a while, but I really hate doing it. LOL.

Other Supps I'll be taking: Animal Pak daily, ZMA before sleep, BCAAs and creatine. I try to get all of my protein through food, but will have a shake if needed here and there. I'll eat 4-5 times p/day and bracket my workouts with my carb meals.

Sadly, I'll be giving up beer :yumyum: for a few weeks - just to ensure this cycle gets a full shot at being effective.

I'll weigh in, take measurements, etc. Monday morning and post them all up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah...let's do this Nole!! You road cycle for cardio as well. It makes it so much more enjoyable doesn't it? Can't wait to see how we both go with this...

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
MONDAY!

OK - right off the bat - bad morning, as I overslept and chose to skip breakfast so I could rush to the gym and get my W/O in. I hate lifting on an empty stomach, but it is what it is today.

FLAT BB:
w/u sets
225 x 10
255 x 5, 5, 4, 4, 3.....probably had a rep left in each of the last couple sets, but with no spotter chose not to. This is the one big drawback about working out alone.
WG - 225 x 6 very slow reps at the end....

Also - did a 1 rp max after the first set of 255, even got someone to spot, just to see where I am, I haven't maxed in months. I jacked my shoulder up last November, but its good now. I got 295 once, fairly easy. We'll try again at the end of this run. My best ever is 320.

DB INCLINE:
80 x 6 x 4 sets

RGBP:
165 x 8 x 4 sets

V-Bar pressdowns:
65 x 15 x 4 sets

SEATED MIL PRESS:
135 x 6 x 3 sets

REAR DB FLYES:
30 x 10 x 4 sets

DB FARMERS WALK:
30 steps out and 30 steps back w/75s in each hand - 3 sets.

CLEAN AND PRESS:
135 x 5 x 3 sets......spent.

Overall not a bad workout, missing breakfast hurt the energy/stamina some I'm sure.

I started w/400mg on Sat, so today is day 3 of the caps.

I'll do some light cardio tonight, probably a 2-3 mile walk with the wife, and some cardio on Tuesday, either a run or a bike ride.

Forgot to mention fish oils in my supps......

STARTING WEIGHT - 241 this am.

MEASUREMENTS: - all relaxed.

Quad: 26 3/4"
Calf: 16 1/4"
GUT: 41" - this is around navel - and my biggest issue/weakspot.
Chest: 49 1/2" - under arms, over nips, relaxed.
Bicep: 16 1/4"
Forearm: 12 1/2"
Neck: 17 3/4"

Obviously - the gut is the issue, and I'm hoping the 1ARX helps some over the next 5.5-6 weeks. Cleaning up the diet and eliminating alcohol will probably help as much as anything.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see this nole, rip it up

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice w/o Nole, those cleans are impressive! How do you like those RGBPs? No matter how much I try them I just can't get a feel from them. The straight CGBP is the only way I get the triceps going. I think 320 will be going up real soon here champ!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I do the RGBPs on a Smith machine since I'm working out alone. It helps take some of the stress off the wrists and allows me to focus on the triceps.

I only added cleans about 3 weeks ago, I started doing some different exercises more related to some strongman stuff. I like them, they gas me quick though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cleans are a great compound movement. Your whole body is involved when doing them!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 - Tuesday.

Up at 4, started coffee pot, then hit T-mill for 20 mins walking at 8* incline at 3.4mph. Did some ab work and stretches for my IT Band afterwards. I jacked it up about a year ago, and if I don't do my physical therapy stretches 4-6x a month, it gets agitated.

Breakfast at 5: 4 egg whites, 6oz ham slice, cup coffee, 8 oz OJ, + 2 caps of 1-Andro.

So far - still sleeping hard, woke up hard. LOL.

Appetite was pretty good yesterday, diet yesterday came in about 3100 calories, 42% protein, 31% carbs and 27% fat. I use fitday to track food intake.

With no lifting today, I'll scale back carbs and cals. Carbs will be less than 75 total, and cals will drop to around 2200-2400.

Tomorrow is legs! After legs I have JURY DUTY!!! YIKES.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loks good Nole...jury duty huh?? Man that was a nightmare when I had to go. Bring something to read bubba!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Dismissed from Jury duty - as expected. 20+ years in the military as law enforcement does that for me.

Anyway - about 1Andro so far. Woke up at 4am after another rock solid night of sleep, I mean I'm sleeping sound and that is awesome. While getting dressed, I noticed that shoulders, arms, traps & chest look fuller and my muscles feel firmer right now. Appetite is strong, but as yesterday was a no lift day, I stuck to my normal routine of lowering cals - and ended up at 2248, with 48% Protein, 31% fat and 21% Carbs. Most of the fat came at lunch via the pot roast and most of the carbs from carrots, nuts and a slice of pumpernickle. Dinner was 2 cans of tuna with some pickles and mustard mixed in.

LEGS this AM at home - where I only have 300lbs of weight and limited exercises:

Squats
w/u sets
225 x 12
275 x 5 x 5 sets

SLDL
225 x 10 x 3 sets

Overhead barbell lunges
95 lbs x 8 steps out and 8 steps back x 3 sets

Jump rope -
50 skips x 5 sets

Calf Raises - BB on shoulders.....
250 x 15 x 3 sets

Added in some plate twists x 45lb plate, 3 sets of 20

Legs were PUMPED at the end, I was drenched in sweat as it was in the 70's in my garage even that early in the morning. The lunges REALLY got it going.

BKFST this am was 45 min prior to working out - 5 egg whites, 1 whole wheat muffin, 1 slice of pepper jack, bowl of special K w/1% milk and 4 pineapple rings. And of course my 2 caps of 1 Andro.

I weighed in after my shower - just to see, I was at 242 - probably attributed to a big breakfast. I'm really hoping to add some solid muscle mass AND drop some body fat over the next 5 weeks. I should've taken before & after pics - may still have to figure a way to post up a current pic this week.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright Nole, that's the way to start the day. I see you have the same calf machine that I do...hehheh Strong legs bubba!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify on the lunges. BB is straight up overhead at the start, but it usually ends up shouldered shortly after the turnaround. Goal is to get where that doesn't happen before increasing weight. Its a great exercise for balance, quads, glutes, shoulders, forarms, etc.

Food intake today has been awesome - 6 meals down - ate every 2.5-3 hrs. 252 grams of protein, 249 grams of carbs, 61 grams of fat. Dinner was fajitas - lots of steak & chicken, green peppers, jalepenos & onions, plus some brown rice. I'll have some cottage cheese around 9pm tonight before bed.

Tomorrow will be another cardio only day. So back down on carbs to under 75.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Finally made it by! Keep up the great work Nole!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I just seen this thread I'm loving the title. I should have the Ironmaglabs.com shirts in a week or two so PM me your address with your size and I'll ship you one. The first run of shirts are pretty much muscle fit and thick, if you like I'll put Nole1 on the back.
these shirts are going to be sweet, cant wait to get a look at them

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Chyeeaaaaaah. In for this one, 1-Andro RX still holds my attention. lets see some crazy results mate!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is very hard to hold that bar overhead while doing a lunge...props Nole.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - its an exercise I saw someone else doing and asked them about it. I like doing some "different" things to keep it mixed up here and there.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
THURS Update:

Slept like a rock again. Up at 4, did some stretches, pushups, crunches, etc. Nothing major - its a non-workout day. Just some stuff to move my old blood before bkfst.

So far - mood is great, no negative sides at all. Muscles feeling full and I recovered from Mondays chest/sh/tri workout pretty quickly - as all lingering soreness was gone on Wed. I had to make myself leave my gymbag at the house this morning, as I'm kinda edgy and feel the 'want' to work out, but don't like getting off schedule.

Tomorrow is BACK/BI's - I'll also do some tire flips at the end of the workout. I usually do 4 sets of 1 minute - to see how many I can get in a min. Its a great finish to a back day.

Gonna be in Ft. Lauderdale on the beach all weekend - so I'll probably run on Sat morning and kayak at some point that day as well.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Ah, another good day with 1-Andro!

Up this am, bkfst at 0415 - bowl of Special K w/Carb Lite milk, slice of pumpernickel and 2 whole eggs.

BACK/BIs:

Start off with some stretches, gotta loosen my old body up.

Seated CG Cable Rows
140 x 14
160 x 12 x 3 sets

Pulldowns:
160 x 10 x 4 sets

T-Bar: alternate grip set to set
WG w/2 plates x 10 x 2 sets
CG w/2 plates x 8 x 2 sets

RACK DEADS:
275 x 8
315 x 4
335 x 3
365 x 2
405 x 1 x 2 sets

Hammer Curls:
45s x 8 x 3 sets

Preacher EZ Bar Curls:
75 x 10 x 3 sets

Tonight I'll do some other stuff - tire flips, wheel barrow full of sand bags, sand bag lifts to shelf.

Workout felt great. Noticed in the mirror I was a little more vascular, a little more pumped. Still sleeping great and today is day 7. I will do some cardio over the weekend, nothing crazy, then hit the gym hard Monday morning.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice rack deads Nole! Back looks solid. W/O tonight looks like fun stuff...love that type of training. The first week is down and it will only get better from here. Have fun in Lauderdale bubba!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Well, took off Friday afternoon and headed to the Atlantic to enjoy some sun and waves. (What little there is in the Atlantic anyway.)

Noticed SAT morning that I was barely sore at all from my back and biceps workouts, just a little tender in the outer biceps from the hammer curls probably. Back was perfect. So that is one great big HUAH for 1-Andro RX and helping out with recovery. Usually the day after back, I crawl out of bed and have to stretch and loosen up. I was up and at 'em Sat morning.

Sat was spent in the waves bodysurfing, goofing off, swimming, etc. Burnt some calories and got some sun. Kept my diet in check until dinner when I had a Corona Light with my Surf n Turf. Upped my dose to 600mg starting Sat also.

Sun - up and took a quick walk/run w/the wife before we hit Denny's for breakfast. I had my 6 eggs and 4 strips of bacon w/wheat toast, fruit and coffee. We loaded up and drove home.

I hit the pool to swim some laps - its only a 25m pool, so I did 500m worth of laps for my workout today.

Tomorrow is PUSH day. I'll also weigh in and see how progress goes! I'm really liking the 1-Andro RX so far. Recovery is QUICK, sleep in coma-like, stamina is up, and as an extra side bonus for the wife and I - so is libido. Hmmmmm...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My workout split is: CHEST/TRICEPS/SHOULDERS on Monday, LEGS on Wed, and BACK & BICEPS on Fridays. I usually do a long bike ride on Saturdays or Sundays, ranging from 20 to 40 miles. I'll get in a couple other cardio sessions and a round of golf each week as well. I'll run once in a while, but I really hate doing it. LOL.
Nice, I love riding my bike I'm glad to see we have another rider on the board. What kind of bike do you ride? I have one road bike and one fixie :wave2:

I should clarify on the lunges. BB is straight up overhead at the start, but it usually ends up shouldered shortly after the turnaround. Goal is to get where that doesn't happen before increasing weight. Its a great exercise for balance, quads, glutes, shoulders, forarms, etc.

Tomorrow will be another cardio only day. So back down on carbs to under 75.
I'm going to have to try this, thanks for posting

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Its day 10, I'm loving the 1-Andro RX and will push harder in the gym this week. I had a great workout this morning, and strength is getting back to levels it hadn't been at in the last few months. Joints/Muscles aren't sore and that is a huge bonus. I'm still sleeping great, and recovering quickly. Diet is tough because I'm freaking hungry all the time!!!

Weighed in this morning at 244 - probably partial water weight (didn't drink much yesterday or Saturday) and partial actual gain from upping cals to an average of 3800 a day last week.

PUSH:

FLAT DB:
w/u set
90 x 8
95 x 6
95 x 5
95 x 4
drop set
65 x 12

INCLINE BB:
185 x 8 x 3 sets

FLYES:
45 x 10 x 4 sets

DC STRETCH at end......w/40's.

SKULLS:
85 x 10 x 3 sets

CGBP: low weight - high reps
115 x 20 x 3 sets - had to rest pause some on sets 2 and 3.

STANDING MIL PRESS:
115 x 10
135 x 6
155 x 5 x 2 sets
shoulders were still tired from benching.....lol.

PUSH UPS w/45 on back.
20, 20, 18 - could not do 2 more....

PLATE PINCHES w/10's - several seconds x 2 sets each hand. Working on grip.

Going to hit the bike tonight for at least 10-15 miles. Need more cardio than what I got last week in order to ensure the weight gains I'm getting from this stay lean. I cooked up a bunch of ground turkey breast burgers and will post the recipe in the recipe forum. I'll be carrying extra patties around all week to ensure when I'm hungry I can just nuke one for a couple mins.

If I can cleanly make muscle gains and end up around 245-248 at the end of 6 weeks, then that will be awesome. I'll have to run a cut to get back down around 235 at the end of that, so I'll be looking for suggestions for that.

One thing about this supp - I normally only lift 3x p/week, and that is enough. BUT - all weekend I had the urge to lift and fought it off because I didn't want to mess up my schedule. I may decide not to fight it and just let it rip and see what happens from here forward.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Because of rain and inevitable overtime today - decided to hit gym at lunch and ride stationary bike. 20 mins of HIIT.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Up early, sleep was disruptive last night for first time, so I gave up and got out of bed at 4ish.

Decided to make use of the time and went for a quick jog in the rain - just about 1.5 miles or so. Very slow, slogging pace, took about 15 mins.

Decided to do some bicep and forearm exercises afterwards.

Standing BB curls
95 x 10 x 3 sets
115 x 5 x 2 sets

Concentration Curls
20 x 20 x 2 sets - slowly, long negatives....

Wrist curls
Bar x 12
55 x 10 x 2 sets

Pinwheels
42.5 x 8 x 3 sets

Pump was very good considering this was all on an empty stomach. Muscles are keeping a full feeling, and I like it alot.

Also - I'm already feeling my triceps from yesterdays w/o, and can tell they'll be hella sore later today.

BKFST
6 oz sirloin steak, 2 whole eggs, whole wheat muffin, banana & coffee.

Snack at 0800 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/pineapple.

I'm freaking constantly hungry while using 1-Andro RX........and cutting off food consumption at around 7pm has been hard to do as I usually don't sleep til around 9-10.

Tomorrow is LEGS - Heavy presses and a finish with box jumps......gonna be a sweat-a-thon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see the appetite is still going, there is the backbone to some serious gains

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Woke up w/slight headache, cured with advil and black coffee. Had oatmeal & eggs and headed to gym.

LEGS:
5 min on eliptical to warm up.

LEG PRESS:
445 x 12
535 x 6
705 x 5
795 x 4 x 2
445 x 20 - widowmaker

HACK SQUATS:
320 x 8 x 3 sets

STANDING CALF MACHINE RAISES:
500 x 10 x 3 sets

SLDLS:
225 x 12 x 3 sets ..........simply torched at this point, hams were screaming.

GOOD MORNINGS:
135 x 15.....just to finish the hams off.

24" box JUMPS:
x 6.....damn near fell over on 6th one, called it quits here.

I've pressed 1000+ before on the leg press machine, and want to get back to that. My hip and back issues have cleared up, so that helps.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good numbers Nole. Nice work.

How is the 1andro treating you otherwise? Sleep, recovery?

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Sleep has been a little erratic the last couple of night, might be because I'm hungry though. LOL.

Recovery is pretty solid, I could lift Chest again today if needed, although the triceps are a little tender yet.

I definately do notice the fullness of muscles and had an excellent pump going this AM with my leg workout. I attribute those to the 1-Andro, because even though I was lifting before, the pump & fullness of the muscles was a very temporary thing, its 24/7 right now, and has gotten stronger with my 2nd week of usage. Bottle one is just about done.......

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal, it should be interesting to see how your body responds to bottles 2 and 3

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I plan to take measurements again at end of wk 3 as that will be midway point, then of course at end of 6, and end of PCT to see if gains were able to be maintained.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woke up w/slight headache, cured with advil and black coffee. Had oatmeal & eggs and headed to gym.

LEGS:
5 min on eliptical to warm up.

LEG PRESS:
445 x 12
535 x 6
705 x 5
795 x 4 x 2
445 x 20 - widowmaker

HACK SQUATS:
320 x 8 x 3 sets

STANDING CALF MACHINE RAISES:
500 x 10 x 3 sets

SLDLS:
225 x 12 x 3 sets ..........simply torched at this point, hams were screaming.

GOOD MORNINGS:
135 x 15.....just to finish the hams off.

24" box JUMPS:
x 6.....damn near fell over on 6th one, called it quits here.

I've pressed 1000+ before on the leg press machine, and want to get back to that. My hip and back issues have cleared up, so that helps.
Man you were killing the gym, great job on your leg day.

Where do you guys get these boxes for your box jumps?

Squats and deads after those leg presses I wouldn't be able to do much, your motivating me to go hard in the gym tonight to keep up with you.

You've legged pressed over 1000 pounds wow, as motivation lets see who can reach it first....Keep up the good work Nole1 :wave2:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Yep - I did 3 reps with 1005 in November 2007 for the first time. True reps, no hands on legs, etc, actual deep reps. Did it a few more times prior to jacking up my hip in early 2008. Nothing over 800 since.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
also - the gym I work out in has a bunch of the different size boxes, ranging from about 12" to 36". I think they bought them for all the crossfit workout folks, but I use them for box squats and box jumps.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also - the gym I work out in has a bunch of the different size boxes, ranging from about 12" to 36". I think they bought them for all the crossfit workout folks, but I use them for box squats and box jumps.
Nice, I'm going to have to buy one or find something to use. Great job again on the leg press, I'm going to try and see home much I can do tonight I use to be a beast on that thing but I stopped going to that gym. Tonight is the return of WaR, thanks again for your motivation and log Nole1 :wave2:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro - if I motivate 1 person to 1 PR or great lift - that is an awesome thing. I'm motivated by so many here and on a couple other boards I lurk on. So many people out there pushing themselves to the limits everyday, proving that the human body is great at adapting and accepting punishment.

Nothing is better than that feeling we get after a great session, when in the shower and we can't lift our arms to wash our hair, and have to lean on the wall so we don't fall!!!!

I'm stoked to lift again on Friday now...!!!!!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
So - day 12. Still dosing at 6 caps a day, opened bottle 2 up. I'm loving it so far, and have covered most of the affect so far. Solid recovery, excellent pumps (no back pump issues so far), above average sleep, and lasting muscle fullness. So far, 1-Andro RX is shaping up as a very solid enhancement to my routine.

No lifting or cardio today - gonna take it easy after that leg day yesterday, soreness is already there, so I'll probably do around 30 mins of stretches for the hams, hips & quads, but that is about it.

Hunger is still crazy. I can't remember the last time I had a CONSTANT urge to eat. I eat, and an hour later I'm jonesing for more food. I had to run to the store in the middle of the day yesterday to buy a couple packs of tuna just so I wouldn't give in to the snack machine demons.

I put on a 2lb roast with lots of veggies this morning before heading to work, the wife gets off at noon, so by then it should be done. That will be dinner today - I'm already looking forward to it.

Tomorrow is PULL day, Saturday is a 30 mile ride if the weather permits, its rained like 7 days in a row here now. If its just rain and no lightning, I'll probably ride anyway.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really happy to hear that the hunger is still kicking. Add that with 1andro and gains will be plentiful

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a diehard riding in the rain Noles! Be safe bubba and have a great ride...

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
AZ - it'll probably be just sporadic sprinkles, and since I'll be over by the Gulf of Mexico, I'll probably swim after I ride.

Well - I found myself with a free 90 minutes this morning, so I drove to the gym. LOL. Supposed to be an off day, but I decided to hit chest a little and do some eliptical. Did some DC style RP benching, and then some floor presses from the rack.

20 mins on the eliptical, which sucked because my calves are toasted from yesterday.

Then a HUGE natty PB & vanilla protein shake with 95g of protein and 40g of carbs to go with my 6" Turkey on wheat from subway. Mmmmm.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That meal sounds great....jealous!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hunger is still crazy. I can't remember the last time I had a CONSTANT urge to eat. I eat, and an hour later I'm jonesing for more food. I had to run to the store in the middle of the day yesterday to buy a couple packs of tuna just so I wouldn't give in to the snack machine demons.
You gotta love the ph's that make you want to eat, I know on SD I didn't want to eat that much. How are you feeling while on this cycle, any lethergy, headachs, back pump or anything like that to report so far?

Then a HUGE natty PB & vanilla protein shake with 95g of protein and 40g of carbs to go with my 6" Turkey on wheat from subway. Mmmmm.
Thats what I'm talking about :lick:

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
WhatsaRoid - no issues so far. I did have a headache this morning, but took a couple alleve and a cup of coffee and it was gone within an hour.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Up early again - 4ish.....

My daughter made the mistake of leaving a couple slices of leftover pizza in the fridge, so I altered my BKFST and had those with a fried egg over each one. Solid early AM carb meal on PULL DAY in the gym.

Gym at 5:30.

PULL

Lots of stretching first, did some jumping jacks & push ups to limber up.

DEADS:
135 x 10
225 x 8
275 x 4
315 x 3
335 x 1 - started to feel that back pump, and I hate that.....so dropped weight down and just did 3 more sets of 315 x 2 with 10-15 second holds at top.

Machine Assist Pull-ups: I suck at pull-ups, always have.....
-50lbs x 8, 8, 8, 6....last set it was all I had to get 6.

DB ROWS:
90 x 8 x 3 sets

HAMMERSTRENGTH MACHINE CG ROWS:
+170 x 10, 10, 8

UPRIGHT ROWS:
95 x 10 x 4 sets

DC Hang - 63 seconds......really stretches lats.....this is my favorite DC stretch. I still do some of the stretches even though I don't do the workout anymore.

That was it this morning - just over an hour, and had to shower and get to work.

I should note that sleep was back to log-like last night. I took the last dose closer to bedtime, so I wonder if that is why. I took it with my 8pm cottage cheese, simply because I forgot to take it at dinner at 6.

Checked weight - 245.8, but I'm also feeling a little bloated today - mostly because I had alot of carbs yesterday and low water intake (only 1/2 gallon).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good nole, how have you dealt with the back pumps thus far?