That Spawn....

JayDiesel77

Awards
Just incase anyone is wondering how that stuff works my training partner blew the hell up on it. We train exceptionally hard and we both are very solid individuals to start with. He has gained almost 18 lean rock hard lbs on that stuff...i dont support PH's because im a dedicated real gear user....i tried talking sense into him but he did it anyways...but man o man...he gained alot of size and strength...just a lil info on strength gains...we did close grip bench 2 days ago...i'm 5' 8" 205lb 11% bf I benched 315lb 6 times after 3 sets of 225lb x 12...he did the same but out did me by 40lbs and 3 extra reps...yes 355lb close grip bench....we r the bigger individuals in the gym most days but i was impressed by his gains..his old max was 275lbs x 10...i just finished a light Test-E eq cycle 3 weeks ago so i'm technically "off" and on PCT but still...this stuff seems to be no joke...might be a great d-bol or anadrol sub for real deal gear heads like myself as a kickstart and low estro-side effects....my .02

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6