178lbs
10.71% body fat

Supps:
UL M1T 10mg ED right before bed
4derm 400mg ED
ALA
Potassium
NAC

No noticeable sides after 2 days. I'll update every saturday morning with weight, bodyfat and things I've noticed. :)

Last edited:

Redsky

Awards
Started on saturday for 21 days, here's the stats:

6'3"
178lbs
10.71% body fat

Supps:
UL M1T 10mg ED right before bed
4derm 400mg ED
ALA
Potassium
NAC

No noticeable sides after 2 days. I'll update every saturday morning with weight, bodyfat and things I've noticed. :)
Just wanted to reply with new stats and measurements for week 1.

6'3"
11.16% bf
LBM gain: 5.41

So there you have it. I'm taking the recommened amount of M1T for people under 200 lbs and the recommended amount of 4ad and still getting results. Bloat is there a bit, but my waist is exactly the same size. Barely any lethargy, no cramps, no back pain, high blood pressure is barely there, pumps are awesome, this is a run on sentance ;) .

So there you have it. I'll update more stats next saturday.

Redsky

Awards
I also wanted to note that I've not become sick, there are no back cramps and I am barely lethargic (read: I yawn more) during the day. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EricForman

Awards
Just wanted to reply with new stats and measurements for week 1.

6'3"
11.16% bf
LBM gain: 5.41

So there you have it. I'm taking the recommened amount of M1T for people under 200 lbs and the recommended amount of 4ad and still getting results. Bloat is there a bit, but my waist is exactly the same size. Barely any lethargy, no cramps, no back pain, high blood pressure is barely there, pumps are awesome, this is a run on sentance ;) .

So there you have it. I'll update more stats next saturday.

AWESOME gains in just one week. Keep it up!

Redsky

Awards
See bottom for week 3 results.

Last edited:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alot of the initial weight gain is water. It'll come off real quick on PCT.

Redsky

Awards
Alot of the initial weight gain is water. It'll come off real quick on PCT.
Indeed much of initial gain is water weight. However, I believe Edog spoke of osmosis with higher doses and individuals weighing under 200 pounds. From what I've read, there is no percentage of loss that can be accurately expected during PCT. Some people lose a lot, others nearly nothing. I expect some weight to come off, without a doubt.

Redsky

Awards
Just wanted to add in I had a great workout today. Pumps were up, strength was up. Recovery has been wonderful while on the cycle. No sides almost 21 days in.

Redsky

Awards
Week 3 results:

6'3"
11.61% bf
LBM gain: 1.39lbs lean this week(15 lbs total)

My diet is 3400 kcal daily on a 30/40/30 split. I do allow a small amount of pleasure food (2 square dark chocolate) but I eat the same 6 meals everyday.

Super Tri's

Awards
Great gains!

What cycle length are you running?

megalug

Awards
great post redsky ,looks like your making awesome gains . are you getting alot on strength gains? keep us posted good luck bro

Redsky

Awards
To answer in order here:

Megalug, My strength has gone up every workout, whether it's my TUL or my weight, it's been on the up and up.

And houseman, I'm using Underground Labs M1T.

Redsky

Awards
Last on cycle workout was today and I'll have final results tomorrow morning.

Redsky

Awards
Final Stats
6'3"
195.5lbs
11.31% body fat
Total LBM gained:14.45 lbs

Start PCT today.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established