The DARKSIDE Feel Good Log!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Guys this will be a 12 weeker.. HDrol gave me bad PB issues, so I had to stop this. Got me some good stuff to run and enjoy summer!!

My priority is a good mood, and decent gains. I dont expect to be ripped to the bone with this cycle, but gain a good 15 lbs with some fat loss. I still havent received all the gear, but I will have the following:

20 amps of SUS250
7 vials of AXIO test P 100
5 vials of AXIO Primo 100
Some Methyl Masterdrol V2. (I hope this will be good :O)

So the strategy here is to gain some good mass, and all that using a fairly low calorie diet.

It will look like this:
Breakfast:
3/4 cup oats
1 banana
16 egg whites

Snack
1 can of sardines or a shake

Lunch
6 oz. lean meat, like ham, or porc, chicken breast.. Depending on the specials :)
Europes best frozen veggies (I love those!!)

Snack
1 can of smoked harengs, or a shake with 10 almonds

Pre wo
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 apple

Post wo
1 apple

Supper
6 oz lean meat
frozen veggies
1 tbsp fat (flax, peanut butter, almonds, cocont oil.. whichever I feel like having)

Before bed
250g fat free cottage cheese

Allright so this will be really low calorie, so the water retention should be ok, as long as I dont cheat lol. So lets get this thing going. The prop will start tomorrow!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this goes under cycle logs, not supplement logs.....but i'm in for the log

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oops... Supplementing with test that counts? :p

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some proviron, dbol and some accutane. I will be running 10 mg of dbol ED to help with mood stability :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wish it was legal like other "supps" lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
wish it was legal like other "supps" lol
lol yeah... Would be cool. Oh well. We are pretty lucky to have all these designers for those who have no contacts...

MOD EDIT: Moved. This doesn't even remotely belong in the supp review section.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
What's with the accutane? Just curious. I thought it was pretty toxic and linked to depression and erectile dysfunction? Doesn't sound like the best thing to run while on gear. Unless you're planning to run it post-cycle?? Which I probably still wouldn't do, but I guess I'll wait to hear your reasoning for it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, depression on accutane can be serious. Just like aggressiveness on gear can be serious (for some)

My point is, you have to consider the good and bad of and evaluate from there. I wont just start it "just because".. I will start if I see y skin burst. EQ made my back so bad I had issues sleeping. People who have seen it said its the worst theyve seen lol. So I will have it there. Just in case.

Depression will be worse if I am full of acne and nothing to treat it :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Allright so I decided to switch up things a bit (no real big surprise lol)

I will use 1 SUS250 amp EOD. I love the feeling this gives, and makes me feel awesome, strong and confident. (in the gym and elsewhere..)

This is Human grade. First time I use this quality, and I love it. Just a pain to open them, but Ill get used to it. I did my arms today. Felt good, but I cant say it kicked in fully. I feel harder, but its not completely "in" yet.

I played paintball yesterday and had a bad back pump so I know its there!!!

I will add primo in a few weeks, see how I like the sus alone. Its expensive, but its my health afterall..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Well, it's starting to be felt in the gym, so that's cool!! I'm sick now.. Again. I should have waited for the primo.. lol. Prop affects my immunity big time. Should come here this week so I should be good. Training is great. I am working a lot on my arms which is my biggest weakness. I have that tall skinny type of body that has a hard time to maintain mass.

Anyways, this should be a fun ride!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

I think I have some kind of bronchitis.. No primo in the mailbox so far..

I love the smooth feeling of sus. It just makes you so much better. I do my 30 mins of cardio, and didn't notice any bloat at all. In fact, I've leaned down pretty good!!

Training tonight will be back. Woohoo!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Woke up a lot tighter today!! It definitely kicked in smoothly!! I just love this one!! Feels good.

Training has been great. I have a lot more energy and will to tear down these tissues!!!

I still do my cardio, 30 mins incline ED before training. Keeps all the test bloat off. I am even leaner than before I started. No water retention at all. I have never done this and felt so great.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Did a shot this AM. Went really smooth. I should get my primo today/tomorrow. I just can't wait to see what this baby will do :) My physique is a lot more defined, and I lost a lot of bloat. Keep in mind I religiously do my cardio, and keep good eating habits. (most of the time lol).

I got 6 months worth of doxycycline to try to get rid of that back acne, since EQ made it extremely bad. And it's a lot healthier than accutane..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got 6 months worth of doxycycline to try to get rid of that back acne, since EQ made it extremely bad. And it's a lot healthier than accutane..
Doxycycline (or any form of tetracycline) may not be a good choice on cycle since it's method of action is to stop protein synthesis. It is catabolic. I don't think doxy is as bad as old tetracycline, but it could give you diminished results.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Doxycycline (or any form of tetracycline) may not be a good choice on cycle since it's method of action is to stop protein synthesis. It is catabolic. I don't think doxy is as bad as old tetracycline, but it could give you diminished results.
Yeah, I have read about it, but basically have no more options.. lol

From the info I have gathered, real world results and reviews on cycle are pretty good. most people didn't even notice a difference in gains while using it on cycle..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Subbed - good luck bro.
Thanks bud!! Hopefully it'll be all worth it. I love HG gear now. It's so smooth. But I feel like there is some prop missing. the little 40 mg ain't enough :p .

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have read about it, but basically have no more options.. lol

From the info I have gathered, real world results and reviews on cycle are pretty good. most people didn't even notice a difference in gains while using it on cycle..
Ahh that's good, I was looking for more info on Doxy since it's a newer tetracycline derivative. I was on it before and a little worried about the catabolic effects of tetracycline and it's derivatives, but it did't work for me anyhow, although I only tried it for a month. I switched to accutane.

ps good luck with the log

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ahh that's good, I was looking for more info on Doxy since it's a newer tetracycline derivative. I was on it before and a little worried about the catabolic effects of tetracycline and it's derivatives, but it did't work for me anyhow, although I only tried it for a month. I switched to accutane.

ps good luck with the log

Thanks. Apparently it's not as bad as tetra.. But we'll see :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21

Weighted in 205 today. Up 5 pounds..

Allright. It has kicked in finally. I've never experienced a slow release like this before, but this is a big "WATCH OUT" sign lol. My face is a lot more round, and I am really hungry.. I cheated a little bit here and there, but now it's serious. I have to watch out :p

So like I said, my face is rounder, and I feel it is kinda puffy. (good. I have the good stuff :p)

I have to confess my binge last night. I ate a whole lasagna. Never again on cycle I will do this!!! I know it's a really stupid move, there's so much sodium in these :S.

Time for the fun to begin!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21

Weighted in 205 today. Up 5 pounds..

Allright. It has kicked in finally. I've never experienced a slow release like this before, but this is a big "WATCH OUT" sign lol. My face is a lot more round, and I am really hungry.. I cheated a little bit here and there, but now it's serious. I have to watch out :p

So like I said, my face is rounder, and I feel it is kinda puffy. (good. I have the good stuff :p)

I have to confess my binge last night. I ate a whole lasagna. Never again on cycle I will do this!!! I know it's a really stupid move, there's so much sodium in these :S.

Time for the fun to begin!!!
Yeah the sodium in that lasagna could have caused the bloat. lol Any updates as of now>?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah, still a little bloated. I have gained a lot of mass, but I seem to have got some water in..

Oh well, I don't really care. I love the smooth effects... I fill up my shirts now, which is an amazing
feeling :D Having abs ripped is a plus, I just want to fill up the shirts, have big legs, and look impressive!! lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed.
It will also cause tendon-bursts, which is never a good thing.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ooh, and the doxy, even though it has it's sides, is definetly worth it for me. My back is clearing up, my face looks a lot better, and I love the stuff.

You can talk crap bout every drug out there, but if the benefits are worth the risk of the sides, then it's a good thing right?

I'll be able to go through my PCT without any acne invasion, so it'll make it a little easier to go off and stay off for a bit :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 34

Well, I have to say that the sus is better than ever. I switched to karachi's a few days ago, and WHOA! This is insane. I am in love. Why the niles were not as good I don't know... But the K's are so much good it's crazy.

So far I just am using sus250, and I love it now... I got a little bloat, but I can live with it :)

Up 16 lbs :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright!!!! I'm up 15 pounds from the beginning!!! AWESOME!!

I have an insane PCT planned and it shall be so cool you'll fall off your chair.
Hint: GHRP-2, X Factor advanced. And much more coming up.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure, Im Looking into injecting in the future. Im looking at test e because of the bi-weekly injects. I couldnt stand pinning myself eod!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like some nice gains! :D How are you training right now?

subbed for sure, Im Looking into injecting in the future. Im looking at test e because of the bi-weekly injects. I couldnt stand pinning myself eod!
You will start to enjoy pinning multiple times per week once you discover that it lowers side-effects and keeps blood levels more constant. Even with test-e you should break up your shots into 2-3 times per week.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Yea i was looking into test prop. but since its my first cycle i think im just gunna be my feet wet with some test e. maybe some d-bol.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Test e and dbol together will get you mad bloated. No need for the two..

Gutter: Training is intense, I feel like I must reat more and eat more than ever!! Just insane!

G

Getbiig

Awards
Im currently running sus250 as well, 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Im pondering if i should add in AI but its hard to find right now, but thats besides the point.

Im on my third week and it hasent kicked in crazy but i gained about 5lbs I feel much stronger and look bigger. Im waiting for the fifth week to come, thats when I heard it kicks in like a beast. =P