the bigest mistake i ever done (aftermath)

stryker4750

Awards
hi my name is max im 19 5f8 190 14%bf its been nearly 3 months since im off the toremifene citrate my pct stoped at january 16th i had never tried any gear in my life but i did tried a m drol cycle and could not last more than 6 days.. m-drol try dosage was

10mg first 2 days then 20 mg a day for the last 4 days and then stoped to jump on a pct with liquid toremifene citrate+cycle support for liver heres my dosage

(toremifene)

Day 1-3 100mg
Day 4-8 50mg
Day 9-13 50mg
Day 14-30 30mg

now that everything is behind me im left with something that gives me nighttmares a professional dietetician and expert in andocrenian human system told me maybe i ****ed up my test for the rest of my life and that those prohormones can CASTRATES you and that my liquid buble gum taste pct was maybe designed by underground labs that sells punk stuf that dosent work this depreses me i cant stop thinking maybe i wil never be as strong as before the thing that tell me maybe hes right is that my libido pased from once every 2 days (sex) to once every 4 the diference is not huge but its there maybe its my imagination ? should i get a blood test ? but something says maybe im wrong because sometimes i wake up with a boner i got back acne and feel great in the gym but anyway i got a huge hypocondriak past and would like to know if i should get a test he said maybe my free test is low and i dont know **** about all those hormones well not at 100% thx a lot guys help apreciated dont be afraid to tell the truth its all i want

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Calm the fuuuck down!

Ok.. You were on roids for a week, I'm quite sure you'll be ok.. Your pct, if you obtained it from a legit supplier, was probably fine too..

Now, stop worrying and grow the fck up.

zwimox

zwimox

Awards
the biggest thing you should worry about is that you are too young to be mixing cocktails. Always consult a physician before seeking metabolic enhancement.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
you seem like you are worried about what others say more than what you think... going from sex every 2 days to every 4 days is what you are basing what you think your "loss" of libido is, makes me think its all in your head... Id hate to see when you get married. I was havin sex ed and now, since we've been married, maybe once a week!!!! LOL. maybe getting married is equivalent to underage gear usage?

So you are gonna be fine! (maybe that will help calm you down)

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
damn every 2 days is nuts lol, once every 4 days is normal for someone your age anyway, get over it your fine (its all in your head) a week wouldnt do any serious damage like your talkin about. Just dont do it again lol

UKStrength

6 days is unlikely to be enough time to shut you down permanently mate. Just give it a few more weeks, maybe get a natural test booster to help with your libido issues.

And for pity's sake, calm down!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Breathe :)

Learn from your mistake and move forward, life is too short to live in panic. I seriously doubt you caused any type of permanent damage, but if you want evidence got get blood work done periodically without taking any more anabolics so you can measure your recovery.

Perhaps you're going through stress induced libido reduction... so relax, breathe, think about something else, and before you know it you'll be feeling good and life will be back to normal.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May as well cut your penis off, man. You're done.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so you made a mistake at 19 (nothing new there), but it's not the end. Chill the f*ck out and get your diet, lifting routine, and your sleep patern down. This is the only way you should be lifting for years to come.