Stanozolol cycle

ownurlife

Awards
Hi,

I'm new on this forum and it's been 3 weeks that I'm reading on stanozolol and other products. I've been training for 4 years now, started at 165 pounds and went up to 220... then I had a 10km run to do so lost 30-35 pounds to be around 190. I'm 6'3'' and actually my bf is around 12%. I had a nutritionist for 4 months to be ripped as hell and still can't get under the 12% bf. I never used ''stuff' except creatine and protein.

I heard about Stanozolol and read a lot about it, but there's SO MANY combos you can do with this stuff and other products that I'm lost.

My objectives are: 200 pounds, 9-10% of body fat. So i'm not far from my objectives but still can't reach it.

What do you suggest me to do ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
..... a nutritionist for 4 months to be ripped as hell and still can't get under the 12% bf. I never used ''stuff' except creatine and protein.

My objectives are: 200 pounds, 9-10% of body fat. So i'm not far from my objectives but still can't reach it.

What do you suggest me to do ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english
I would like to offer a little assisstance, but I am going to need a few questions answered first.

Age?
Training style?
Do you train with weights, cardio, or both?

What did your nutritionist have you eating as far as macronutrient ratios and frequency/size of meals? Are you still eating in this fashion?

Do you plan to continue long distance running?

BEAST