1st cycle

gruntwing

gruntwing

Awards
im looking to start my first cycle. consisting of Test Enanthate(400mg/wk), and Dianabol(40mg/day) just to kind of pop my cherry lol. i am looking for any suggestions on an anti-estrogen, and also if i should use it during cycle or just hold off untill PCT. thanx

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
arimidex or aromasin would be perfect. just start it from the beginning

gruntwing

gruntwing

Awards
arimidex or aromasin would be perfect. just start it from the beginning
Thanx alot bro, i appreciate the help. now would i continue the arimidex or aromasin after the cycle? and for how long?:006:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanx alot bro, i appreciate the help. now would i continue the arimidex or aromasin after the cycle? and for how long?:006:
some ppl like to use it during PCT in a reverse taper, but personally i dont use an AI in PCT

gruntwing

gruntwing

Awards
some ppl like to use it during PCT in a reverse taper, but personally i dont use an AI in PCT
ok im tracking. so do u reccomend switching to something like nolvadex after the cycle for PCT?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
A few comments gruntwing. You really need to be more specific with your cycle before asking that question. You mention the doseage, but no duration. This makes a difference in your PCT.

Unless you're dieting for a contest or to get ripped (which I don't think you are considering the Dbol), you may not have to run an AI at normally recommended doseages. If you're concerned about gyno, fluid retention, then you may decide otherwise. (I don't believe this compound even existed back in the Arnold Days and Arnold Dbolled it up). You should still have the AI on hand regardless as I learned from Mooch.

I haven't ran actual test (only transdermal 4AD), so I can't speak on the "timing" of when to start your PCT, but you should research. PCT for PH/PS cycles begin immediately, but if you're running test, it has a much longer half life depending on which type of test.

Lastly, I'll refer you to my personal gyno example where Mooch helped me. You may learn a thing or two by reading this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/120732-post-pct-gyno.html#post1873748

I notice you're new to the board, and not sure of your age/experience, but it seems you may want to do more research before starting any cycle.

Best.

gruntwing

gruntwing

Awards
A few comments gruntwing. You really need to be more specific with your cycle before asking that question. You mention the doseage, but no duration. This makes a difference in your PCT.

hey i apoligize my friend, i cant believe i left that out. im looking at a 12 week cycle. i just want to pack on muscle right now not too worried about cutting up yet. but my plan is to avoid gyno as much as i can

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the 500 dose. Also, definitely get some Aromasin to run low dose throughout unless you want to look like a balloon, not to mention the blood pressure issues. This cycle will blow you up!! Run it for 10+ weeks since test enan. seems to kick in hard about week 4. Any longer cycle than that and you will need some HCG. SERM for PCT and you'll be golden.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19