longest time to stay on 1-t with epi?

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
Well I'm finally busting out some of my stash. I have a **** load of supps waiting to be cycled and the first one up is my 1-t and havoc. if I'm running the havoc for 4 weeks how long can I run the 1-t for? Any info would be great.

loofer

Awards
id suggest 6 weeks. however your libido may be shut down pretty badly as it usually does with estra-4, 9. so don't plan on having sex. if thats an issue for you.

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
The iron game takes priority to getting laid in my book. I just tell my fiancee before hand so she dosnt think im porking other women.

How should I overlap it with the Epi? start at same time, run the 1-t 2 weeks then the epi or 1 week 1-t then a month of the epi then another week with the 1-t, ect?

Thanks bro.

gischer

Awards
I went with this same stack (1-t+Epistane) for 6 weeks and LOVED it. +13lbs, arms went from 15.5 to 16.3. I took them concurrently and noticed the majority of gains around week 3-4. By week 6 gains had definitely slowed a lot, and sides were starting to kick in more. Libido wise i didn't really notice anything negative until week 5. I would probably recommend a cycle of 5 weeks to ensure you get the most out of it. 6 weeks probably isn't all that bad either, though I certainly wouldn't advise running much beyond that.

Mike1605

Mike1605

Awards
I now have 3 bottles of 1t and 2 bottles of 1t tren so I just have to figure out which one to run

Any possibility I could throw in 3ad to the mix for 6 weeks? Any thoughts on that? 3-ad, 1t tren and havoc?