Cutting Stack 100mg
17a-methyl-4-chloro-androsta-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
5a-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-THP-ether
Synergy Complex 800mg
Propionyl L-Carnitine HCI
Calcium Pyruvate
Cissus Quadrangularis P.E.

NOW:
im thinking about taking the BD haloplex 3 caps a day and maybe stacking it with spawn -- I will be of course taking the usual liver supps with it -- any suggestions ??

stats:
21 yrs old
225lbs
14% bodyfat -- taken with calipers

im really excited to see how the the combo of the compounds work off eachother

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Since the supplement itself is a stack in one pill, do NOT add another product which is also a stack in one pill.
Spawn + This = 4 DIFFERENT anabolic "steroids"(or designer steroids) with two pills..
Your liver will more than likely NOT be able to handle this.. Your still young, if you want to do this then do it alone with a standard PCT using a SERM.
I cannot stress how bad of an idea this seems to be.. 4 ORAL steroids is, in my honest opinion completely crazy.

CJ1990

Awards
You are not ready to take prohormones if you are asking this question. Honestly that is such a dumb question. The two compounds in Haloplex convert to steroids in the body. On top of that, I'm pretty sure at least one compound in Spawn converts to a steroid in the body. I'm going to give you a few suggestions:

A) Research
B) Read the bottle and RESEARCH the ingredients
C) If you don't listen and take both anyways, seek immediate medical attention after your cycle. You will need it. I'll suggest an endocrinologist.

Other than that if you want any help I'm sure somebody will help you.

And I'm just curious, what's your PCT look like?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
traumarn Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 47
Supplements 0