first PH

Marty

Awards
32 yo, 15% body fat 190lbs, lifting for a number of years. thinking of steeping it up to a PH. Im more of a reader then a poster,so i was hoping just for some validation on my cycle/pct. Thanks for any input
CYLCE
havoc 20.20.20.30
cylcle support (pre loaded 2 weeks)
taurine
liver longer

PCT 7 weeks

post cycle support
Indole-3-Carbinol(7 weeks)
ZMA(7Weeks)
Noveldex xt(last 4 weeks of 7)
Lean extreme (Last 5 weeks of 7)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
32 yo, 15% body fat 190lbs, lifting for a number of years. thinking of steeping it up to a PH. Im more of a reader then a poster,so i was hoping just for some validation on my cycle/pct. Thanks for any input
CYLCE
havoc 20.20.20.30
cylcle support (pre loaded 2 weeks)
taurine
liver longer

PCT 7 weeks

post cycle support
Indole-3-Carbinol(7 weeks)
ZMA(7Weeks)
Noveldex xt(last 4 weeks of 7)
Lean extreme (Last 5 weeks of 7)
i'm a little confused on when your starting the noveldex xt, but it sb the day after you take your last dose of havoc. are you running zma all the way through? and IC3 all the way through too?

Marty

Awards
Yeah, I plan on running ZMA and 13c through the 7 week PCT. So,you would recommend runing the Novedex XT for the first 4 weeks of the 7 weeks PCT and not the last 4weeks of the 7 weeks tapered down?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I plan on running ZMA and 13c through the 7 week PCT. So,you would recommend runing the Novedex XT for the first 4 weeks of the 7 weeks PCT and not the last 4weeks of the 7 weeks tapered down?
you would want to start the novedex the dayafter taking your last cap of havoc, when ever than hell that is here. if you take the last dose on monday, start noxedex on tuesday, ok?

Marty

Awards
After some consideration, i want to keep this PCT simple.
Havoc 20,20,20,30
PCT:
Novadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) week 1-4
Post cylce support week 1-4
lean xtreme week 1-4
After the fourth week continue with some Androstenetrione(Trione)tapered off
better? or not? thanks for any input.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
After some consideration, i want to keep this PCT simple.
Havoc 20,20,20,30
PCT:
Novadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) week 1-4
Post cylce support week 1-4
lean xtreme week 1-4
After the fourth week continue with some Androstenetrione(Trione)tapered off
better? or not? thanks for any input.
Novadex is made my gaspari
Nolvadex is a Serm

I think you could bump up epi to liek atleast 30+
start lean xtreme at week 2 into pct.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Novadex is made my gaspari
Nolvadex is a Serm

I think you could bump up epi to liek atleast 30+
i agree with the xtreme comment above, but not the increase in epi/havoc and here's why. if you've never taken a compound before i am a personal fan of seeing how your body reacts to it first. this is just my opinion but its based in experience. havoc/epi 20/20 then maybe 30. "more is not always better". its your choice and i'm not saying that GP's suggestion doesn't work for him or others but are you sure it will work for you.

Marty

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. Sorry, that was a typo, i meant to say Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Thanks Lennoxchi, im going to keep the Havoc low as i am sensitive to dietary supplements. Ill bump it as i go, but as for a first PH i dont see myself going past 30. I have heard on other posts that people were getting sick off Trione tabs? I plan on taking the powder.Other then Lean Xtreme on the second week, do you think my cycle is a go?
Thanks for all the help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the xtreme comment above, but not the increase in epi/havoc and here's why. if you've never taken a compound before i am a personal fan of seeing how your body reacts to it first. this is just my opinion but its based in experience. havoc/epi 20/20 then maybe 30. "more is not always better". its your choice and i'm not saying that GP's suggestion doesn't work for him or others but are you sure it will work for you.
ya good point! I usually start out at minmum dosing and work my way up once I feel it working.

I think youre good 2 go on your cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys. Sorry, that was a typo, i meant to say Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Thanks Lennoxchi, im going to keep the Havoc low as i am sensitive to dietary supplements. Ill bump it as i go, but as for a first PH i dont see myself going past 30. I have heard on other posts that people were getting sick off Trione tabs? I plan on taking the powder.Other then Lean Xtreme on the second week, do you think my cycle is a go?
Thanks for all the help.
green light

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the xtreme comment above
This is driving me nuts. Some people say start cort control at the beginning of PCT, other say beginning of week 2 or 3. But nobody ever explains the rationale for their recommendation so I don't know which way to go.

Those of you who think you should start in week two, can you explain why? And what would be the downside of starting on the first day of PCT instead of waiting?

Please help me understand. I'm on my very first cycle (hdrol) and after many weeks of research I still don't know when to start lean xtreme, and i don't even understand the reasons for starting right away or waiting to start.