Awards
I'm currently running a P-plex and H-drol bridge

P-plex 20/20/20/30/30
Hdrol 0/0/50/50/75/75

Stats:
Height 6'1''
Weight 220-225
Lifting Experience: 7 years

As it is know that P-plex is a wet PH and H-drol is considered a dry PH, would the introduction of H-drol 3 weeks into the P-plex begin to negate the water retention usually associated with P-plex?

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Most likely cutting a week off the p-plex, but yea wow, thanks for your help ****

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
sorry that was rude of me. what is the reason for choosing p-plex?

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
K I appreciate the opinion, but I checked your workout log and things like that. I have years of lifting experience on you. I waited till I was 21 years old after hitting my genetic potential and stagnation for 2 years, mixing, matching everything from diet to types of workouts. I understand the natural test levels are high... yada yada. Sometimes that extra push is needed

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
aight bro.... i feel you on that. Do you realize p-plex is methylated?

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
The reason for choosing P-plex was due to the fact that it's not as harsh as alot of the other PH's. The idea of this cycle was to put on about 4 to 5 pounds of solid muscle. I'm not looking to put on 10-15 pounds per cycle like I previously have. Therefor, P-plex and h-drol are considered more "mild" than other PH's. So theres the reasoning... Not a dramatic weight gain, cutting some fat, and the attempt to keep sides at a bare minimum

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
running 2 methylated PH is not a very wise idea!

also, have you ever considered running a natty test booster? I ran DTH, and smashed through a plateau and put on about 5lbs in 2 weeks!!!!! STILL GAINING!

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Yea i know both are methlyated. I'm taking the upmost care of my body though, preloaded with all my support supplements... cycle support while on cycle as well as intense cardio 3 days a week

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok good. For what you are trying to do with the p-plex and hdrol. I think havoc would serve your purpose much better than hdrol. H drol simply does not convert into estrogen. Havoc wreaks havoc on estrogen!!!!!!!!!

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
I took epistane (same compound as havoc) and I began to get gyno from it. I'm not entirely sure but I guess with that compound i'm succeptable to gyno from it

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
oh wow.

hmmmm, what other PH have you done?

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
I ran Tren 250 during last summer. It was pretty good, nice hard lean gains... However, I would not recommend it due to the fact that it is EXTREMELY HARD WITH SIDES. I started to experience a mild shutdown and stopped and pct'd immediately. I ran h-drol before and loved it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a P-plex and H-drol bridge

P-plex 20/20/20/30/30
Hdrol 0/0/50/50/75/75

Stats:
Height 6'1''
Weight 220-225
Lifting Experience: 7 years

As it is know that P-plex is a wet PH and H-drol is considered a dry PH, would the introduction of H-drol 3 weeks into the P-plex begin to negate the water retention usually associated with P-plex?
there's nothing wrong with running 2 methyl products together if you take the proper support supps, like you mentioned. i would cut a week off of the PP and add one or 2 to the hdrol. and just to correct you PP is a harsh compound, maybe not as much as say m1t, but it's still gonna most likely shut you down.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah f*** that. I wont let nothing shut me down. I like my natural levels right now

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yeah f*** that. I wont let nothing shut me down. I like my natural levels right now
at 21, you should. i didn't do anything till 30. at 30 your natural test levels start going down, so it seemed like wanting till then was a good idea.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
at 21, you should. i didn't do anything till 30. at 30 your natural test levels start going down, so it seemed like wanting till then was a good idea.
hey bro i really appreciate what you just said to me right now. Sometimes it seems like im the only 21 year old who feels this way! I see all my friends getting on gear and this and that and everyone seems to be doing it and sometimes i feel like a lame with my nattyness.

But on the positive side I'm still bigger than all my friends that go that route, expecialy after their PCT. And they seem like, crippled after. like they cant build muscle without it, and after PCT they dont even wanna workout because the gains come so slow and they think its pointless. Pointless or not the bottom like is I'm bigger!!! and i still have my balls. But everyone tells me that if i went that route i would be so huge and yada yada yada.......

but hey i really appreciate what you said

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i really appreciate what you just said to me right now. Sometimes it seems like im the only 21 year old who feels this way! I see all my friends getting on gear and this and that and everyone seems to be doing it and sometimes i feel like a lame with my nattyness.

But on the positive side I'm still bigger than all my friends that go that route, expecialy after their PCT. And they seem like, crippled after. like they cant build muscle without it, and after PCT they dont even wanna workout because the gains come so slow and they think its pointless. Pointless or not the bottom like is I'm bigger!!! and i still have my balls. But everyone tells me that if i went that route i would be so huge and yada yada yada.......

but hey i really appreciate what you said
you are welcome. it's still amazing to me on how words can effect people. i'm glad that my words effected you in a positive way. keeping yourself natty for as long as you can is a great idea, it shows me 2 things, #1 your determined to reach your potential without the use of gear (ph/ps included) and #2 that your not going to settle for taking shortcuts which will leave you dam close the where you were before you started taking something. good for you!