Noob question

johnyIROC

Awards
Is 6-oxo strong enough for PCT on a stand alone M1T 2 weeker? When M1T first hit alot of guys weren't doing PCT at all... I'm more concerened with getting my natural T levels up than keeping gains. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with clomid or nolva, m1t is a very strong compound, and those anacillaries are pretty easy to get ahold of.

ManBeast

johnyIROC

Awards
Thanks... I've already got the 6oxo, and I'm not planning on doing a second cycle for a very long time. It's going very well, I just decided I wanna give another try naturally first.

Where can I get nolva online? I checked the member store here and there were 0 products under "anti-estrogen"

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go under Lion Nutrition for the brand and you will find it.

johnyIROC

Awards
I just ordered from PowerNutrition.net Now I'm just trying to decide wether to stack the 6oxo with the nolva or save the 6oxo to try and boost natural T when I go clean again.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could use both if you wanted. Using 6OXO as a stand alone product to boost test, will do nothing.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...When M1T first hit alot of guys weren't doing PCT at all...
When M-1-T first hit the scene we were preaching proper PCT from the beginning. On AM we believe in safety first.

Get yourself some nolva or clomid and use it to recover.

Don't go above 10 mg ED...5 mg ED should work for you with no sides.

Remember, dose the lowest amount possible to illicit the desired gains. If you go higher than needed the frequency and intensity of sides will be increased...not the amount of mass you gain.

Chemo

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Where can I get nolva online? I checked the member store here and there were 0 products under "anti-estrogen"
Nolva is a research product intended for research only. Look under the research tab or lion nutrition. I had the same problem when I was looking for some for my...rats.

johnyIROC

Awards
When M-1-T first hit the scene we were preaching proper PCT from the beginning. On AM we believe in safety first.

Get yourself some nolva or clomid and use it to recover.

Don't go above 10 mg ED...5 mg ED should work for you with no sides.

Remember, dose the lowest amount possible to illicit the desired gains. If you go higher than needed the frequency and intensity of sides will be increased...not the amount of mass you gain.

Chemo
Yeah, there seems to be good information here, but there is alot of bad info going around, or lack of info in some cases. I fear its only a matter of time before the ban... if a couple highschoolers end up with bad sides, that will be it.

RLD

Awards
Anybody can cause the ban. You started taking it before you even really new what PCT was or that you needed it. So Blah!