Stats:
19yrs
230lbs
12%bf

Bench- 285x4
squat- 425x7
dead- 400x5
Those weights are give and take and are my most recent pr's

I am a powerlifter/strongman, train 3-4 days a week doing a basic heavy program.
Diet is 5k calories a day dispersed between 6-7 meals

I have used plenty of juice in the past. I have used over a gram of prop a week. Stayed on pretty high doses for over 6 months( please don't give me ****, i know it was stupid)

The point of this experiment is to see if this stuff is hype or the real deal. It has been said this is comparable to fina, but we'll see. I done fina 150mg ed so i'll know the difference.

Dose will start at 20mg ed taken twice a day and i will adjust as necessary. I will only run for two weeks, where i will take a two week break then start again while adding 4ad prop and m5aa

First dose is today and don't worry i will keep a decent journal

bellicose

Banned
Awards
after reading many posts, and considering the possible side effects, i have decided to raise my dose to 40mg ed. Considernig that i have taken 200mg ed winny for 8 weeks, this should be all right. If i get side effects i will lower dose.
Legs today, but i don't expect and strength increases.
Strange thing happened this morning. I was reading up on methylated compounds and all of a sudden my nose started bleeding. Interesting

Basically i don't expect to see gains at all. I don't wanna psych myself out and get all placebo gains(like i've seen before). Also, my training and diet is going to stay exactly the same as it has been. I want to see how this drug works---TRULY BY ITSELF--. I've been in a perpetual state of bulk since i started lifting, haven't done cardio....ever!!
Too many threads on m1t are guys saying," i'm gonna start eating like a pig and start this new split." Makes me think of what would happen if they did that without the drug.

Here's my theory: "Train like you are juicing, eat like you are juicing, and rest like you are juicing.

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated bro, also 40mg :eek: bro take it easy, this is a very strong compound. My guess is the lethargy and cramps are gonna hit you hard, best of luck.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
day 2
229lbs(missed a meal last night...damn those women!!)
Decided to do partial squats(12") I did this 3 months ago and got up to 585lbs.
Today i started at 400lbs and worked up to....get this.....665lbs!!
Then i went down to 400lbs and got 25reps

Now this is after 3 months of hard training and 10lbs of bodyweight so i'm not saying that any of that is from the m1t.

After those did some calves and got out of there. Gonna hit bench tomorrow..i think....

OFF TO EAT AND THEN TO MAKE SOME ATLAS STONES!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

meila22

Awards
Keep us informed,
Im a past juicer myself, and am starting a cycle of M1T and 4AD next week, will be amazed if its anywhere like cycle's past, but Im not getting my hopes up to high.

day 2
Today i started at 400lbs and worked up to....get this.....765lbs!!

Now this is after 3 months of hard training and 10lbs of bodyweight so i'm not saying that any of that is from the m1t.

After those did some calves and got out of there. Gonna hit bench tomorrow..i think....

OFF TO EAT AND THEN TO MAKE SOME ATLAS STONES!!!!!!!!!!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
you're 19 and an "experienced juicer"?? Did you start at 15 or so I assume? :rolleyes:

and also to jump right to 40mg seems quite hasty IMO

bellicose

Banned
Awards
you're 19 and an "experienced juicer"?? Did you start at 15 or so I assume? :rolleyes:

and also to jump right to 40mg seems quite hasty IMO
To sum it up i basically did 3 cycles starting when i was 17, then went on for a whole year and did almost everything.

I consider myself experienced because i was on for so long and the doses that i eventually got up to..i was jacked(235lbs@6%bf)

Feeling alot tighter doday..did not make it to the gym, weight is the same. I feel like i have more energy(go figure)

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
12" of squat? bahaha..... ass to tha grass, man.... give us those numbers. anyone can put alot of weight and "dip a little".... just not that impressive

bellicose

Banned
Awards
12" of squat? bahaha..... ass to tha grass, man.... give us those numbers. anyone can put alot of weight and "dip a little".... just not that impressive
If you read the whole thread you would see my numbers...go up to the top(for you slow ones)
I'm training for a strongman competetion and one of the events is a partial squat, so i'm training by doing partial squats(makes sense). Once again something you would have known if you read the thread.(gritting teeth at accidental incompetence)

Update:
Day 4---233lbs, i don't know where that weight came from, been missing a couple meals.
Lifted shoulders yesterday
Log lift 205lbs for 3 reps(185 two weeks ago)
standing dumbell shoulder press(palms facing head) 70lbs for 8(55lbs two weeks ago)

Strength is defintely going up and i'm looking forward to seeing how much it will continue to increase. My squat is the first to respond so i'm looking forward to doing them on monday.
No sides, nothing, i think you guys are a bunch of hypochondriacs(sp?) But then again, i never got sides from regular gear either. Only time will tell, dose steady at 40mg ed.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
day 2
Today i started at 400lbs and worked up to....get this.....665lbs!!
Yeah, I read your "experienced" thread. I just got a joy about you rambling about doing everything wrong, then bragging about doing some 1/2 hack squats......

about the 17 year old cycling, yeah.... you sure are smart.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, cool it.

If you don't understand, that means do NOT post unless it cycle related. This is the last warning.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I read your "experienced" thread. I just got a joy about you rambling about doing everything wrong, then bragging about doing some 1/2 hack squats......

about the 17 year old cycling, yeah.... you sure are smart.
I'm doing specific training in order to get ready for a strongman competetion. You will not understand since you don't do it. Just please keep your criticism to yourself or send it in the form of a p.m. Thank you

Bobo: sorry about it, just hard to be constantly criticized and not get pissed off. Bottom line is i'm seeing gains, why can't people respect that. Is there such a thing as m-1t rage?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bellicose, do me a favor and just drop it. If you've made gains then great. Everyone keep their snide little comments to themselves. If you don't beleive him then keep it to yourself. THis is a cycle log and its for reporting his results, thats it. Stick to that and THAT ONLY.

Please keep reporting your progress. And everyone take a deep breath.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing specific training in order to get ready for a strongman competetion. You will not understand since you don't do it. Just please keep your criticism to yourself or send it in the form of a p.m. Thank you

Bobo: sorry about it, just hard to be constantly criticized and not get pissed off. Bottom line is i'm seeing gains, why can't people respect that. Is there such a thing as m-1t rage?
Yes there definetly could be since there are theroies of this metabolizing to 17 methyl DHT (very androgenic)

I undertand your frustrations but you did it to yourself a litte bit by you inulting the MODS here. I tihnk you've realized that it the worst thing you can do here. I've dropped it so I advise everyone else to do so.

Other than that, eveyone just chill out and keep personal criticism to PM's.

size

Awards
  • Established
Bellicose,

Keep an eye on your urine color. If it starts to darken, increase water intake and possibly lower your intake.
Also at 230, you bench should be more than 285. You may wan to change your chest routine. Of course, that may be your weak point and you may already know this.
Good luck reaching your goals

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Bellicose,

Keep an eye on your urine color. If it starts to darken, increase water intake and possibly lower your intake.
Also at 230, you bench should be more than 285. You may wan to change your chest routine. Of course, that may be your weak point and you may already know this.
Good luck reaching your goals
I recognize my weak chest and i can't explain it. I train everything with the same intensity. The only thing i can pin it on is genetics, i actually have a fairly large chest(which is strange)
I will not be focusing to much on my bench since it is not really needed in strongman events.

I will keep a tab on urine color, it already has an odor but the same thing happened on fina.

I'm just trying to get through the weekend so i can start lifting again. I have been very anxious to lift this whole weekend. This m1t makes me wanna lift.

So far my experience has reminded alot of the psychological effects of fina without the strong physiological(sp?) effects. In other words i feel like i'm on fina, but i'm not seeing effects yet.

I'm very excited about this compound. I think 240lbs+ is possible on this 2 weeker.

Last edited:

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i think you should really concentrate on all your pushing excercises. 70x8 with dumbell shoulder press isnt too impressive either. remember your only as strong as your weakest link, especially in a contest like the one your training for. good luck

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i think you should really concentrate on all your pushing excercises. 70x8 with dumbell shoulder press isnt too impressive either. remember your only as strong as your weakest link, especially in a contest like the one your training for. good luck
Thanks for the suggestion
The event that i am training for is the log press which will start at 160lbs and add 20lbs till a winner is determined. I am not doing traditional shoulder presses, but standing strict presses with palms facing my head which makes it much more difficult. I'm trying to simulate the log press as closely as possible without going out and finding a log and carving into it.

I'm hoping to get 260lbs in the contest in march.

Nothing to report today just really anxious to start lifting. Really anxious

bellicose

Banned
Awards
as requested

Not really flexing, just some foreplay with my ex-girlfriend(she's weird like that)

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
Try inverted pushups.

Do a hand stand and balance your feet against a wall. Then do reps of your body weight. You will be able to adjust your hands. I think this will help, especially since it will give you an unconventional way of training shoulders.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Try inverted pushups.

Do a hand stand and balance your feet against a wall. Then do reps of your body weight. You will be able to adjust your hands. I think this will help, especially since it will give you an unconventional way of training shoulders.
Nice!! I like it, however, i think i'm gonna have to have somone watch me the first time so i don't fall over. I saw some guy do that and almost fall on a machine, it was so funny.

I'll definitely give those a shot.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
day 6
233lbs, possible mild lethargy(very mild) no other side effects, dose is still 40mg ed

Did back/bi's today

Deads, worked up to 440 for 3
Then did 500lbs deadlift with trap bar and walked 50 ft. with one turn(did not think i could do this)

Added 10lbs to my narrow grip pull-downs.
Got the 60's for 10 reps on hammer curls.

Not noticing any body comp changes or weight changes, just strength.
That's really what i'm after so i'm not complaining.

Tomorrow i'm doing strongman training, then on wednesday i'll be doing partial squats again and hope to get 800+

bellicose

Banned
Awards
day 7:
Did not weigh in today

Did strongman training today and tore up just about everything.
I flipped our 600lb tire 10 times in 25 sec, beating my previous best time by 5sec.
Also shouldered the atlas stone 4 more times than previously
Improved my farmers walk also

Strength is definitely improving, markedly. Very excited about the partial squats, i might do them tomorrow but most likely thursday as i'm feeling very sore. 850lbs in my goal for thursday.
No noticeable increase in muscle mass, definition, or vascularity.

Also mild lethargy is only side effect at 40mg ed. However, i am not a beginner by any stretch of the mind so i do not advice this dose to anyone as most on this board are not at my level.

I will keep you updated on any results/side-effects that i notice

bellicose

Banned
Awards
day 8:
Woke up this morning feeling very "tight" A feeling that i have only felt while being on high dose winny. It is a very cool feeling. Last night i was incredibly sore and now i'm just so-so, thus recovery is greatly improved.
I get my vehicle back today(blown tranny), so i might head to the gym and do grip work.
Where's this weight gain i keep hearing about???? I was hoping to get into the 240's
This stuff would be awesome in the 60mg ed dose range.

If i could compare this compound to a steroid it would be have to be winny. 40mg m1t = 100mg winny
Strength, pump, joint soreness, almost the exact same feeling. Except m1t kicks in faster than winny.
I can only imagine what this stuff could do for strength with some 4ad prop and m5aa. That'll be my next cycle.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
day 9: weight 230lbs
Crappy workout today, did partials and was not feeling good(kind of sick)
Ended upping doing front squats instead and got 315 for a double.

Heading to clearwater saturday to train with some monsters up there. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. Until then i'm gonna rest and eat.

Screw maintance calories, i'm eating 1000+ what i normally eat as this m1t does not help me gain weight on maintance calories. i wanna be 240lbs by the end of this

size

Awards
  • Established
You looked alittle lean to be 230 but 6'2 is tall, so it is hard to look real bulky. It sucks being tall. I am 6' I feel your pain.

Trust Me, Being short sucks!!!

bellicose

Banned
Awards
cycle is being suspended as of today.
40mg ed effects noticed:
Great strength gains, minor body comp changes, small weight gain(2-3lbs), decent pump all day
Side effects: minor acne, elbow tendonitis(due to strength gain)

trained saturday and took the 275lb farmers walk implements for a little stroll.
This product works, and it works good. I wish i would have taken a form of test with it.

A higher dose(40-60mged) with a test product would yield phenominal results.

Last edited:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. How did m1t compare to fina?
2. How did the hairline hold up?

bellicose

Banned
Awards
its a different feeling than fina.
I'd compare it to a normal dose of fina, minus the body comp changes. I experienced mostly strength gains.
I'm iranian, i have hair and lots of it. I did notice more body hair growth