Sust/Deca Bulk Cycle Help

Drain

Drain

Awards
I have been running 600mg/week of Sust250 and 400mg/week of Deca for about 6 weeks now and I do not feel like I am getting significant gains. I know I have been training harder but I can't tell if it is because I know what my goals are and I know what I want to get out of this cycle, or if it is the gear pushing me; I have not gone up significantly in weight (about 6 pounds) or in strength; my diet is honestly flawless - 4,500 cals a day of almost all lean food sources, balanced with carbs (brown rice/oatmeal) and veggies blah blah blah... im hitting 300+ grams of protein per day so I know that can't be the reason I'm not gaining size or strength like I expected... Any veterans have any advice? Im 6' 203 lb. and I dont know what body fat but judge from my pic, prolly less than 10%. Thank You

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bunk gear? 6lbs in 6 weeks with that diet seems like all natural gains to me

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen guys run lower doses than this and put on more water weight than that in the first few weeks, let alone solid mass...

Do you trust your source? (Please don't post it either way)

Drain

Drain

Awards
tell me about it man! i am pretty sure it's good stuff though - i dont know what the rules are on here about talking of sources, but its pharmaceutical grade from overseas. i mean i thought for a bit that i was over-zealous in my ambitions, but i read other people's threads and it completely blows my gains away. and i dont mean to be cocky at all, but i have been training for 10+ years, i am a kinesiology graduate, and i wrote my god damn thesis on muscle hypertrophy so i know how this stuff works. i just dont see where im going wrong

Drain

Drain

Awards
I've seen guys run lower doses than this and put on more water weight than that in the first few weeks, let alone solid mass...

Do you trust your source? (Please don't post it either way)
i mean, i do for this reason - i got one of my buddies on the exact same cycle from my source, and he went from benching 315 for 3 sets of 8 to putting up 335 for 2 sets of 8 and 365 for 1 set of 8 AFTER his first 2 working sets... so he is obviously reacting to it the way i was hoping to

E

evil1

Awards
i know its an old thread but im interested to know how you went?
ive currently got the same sorta problem...
im on 1ml of sus and 1ml of deca everyweek for 10 weeks
im currently on my 5th week
im eating well, training my hardest, strength has definantly increased but i think its just mental...4 litres of water every day
the gear is legit stuff too.
wen i prep my gear, i mix the sust and deca into one needle...but i dont think that would matter...right?

anyone shed any light?

Thanks

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
my guess is that you are both not taking enough. deca is really subtle at those doses and takes many weeks to really kick in. only real effect i notice from deca is increased recovery time (faster) and joints feel a bit better. and sust at 600mg a week is honestly pretty low, sust with all its mixed esters takes awhile to fully kick in and build high test. often what people do with these cycles is take one huge shot at the beginning, like say 1000mg of test and 900mg of deca, it won't be a problem because it takes so long to kick in and it helps you get your blood levels up more quickly. or i prefer to just start with a fast acting oral for 4 weeks on a 6 week cycle.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
my guess is that you are both not taking enough. deca is really subtle at those doses and takes many weeks to really kick in. only real effect i notice from deca is increased recovery time (faster) and joints feel a bit better. and sust at 600mg a week is honestly pretty low, sust with all its mixed esters takes awhile to fully kick in and build high test. often what people do with these cycles is take one huge shot at the beginning, like say 1000mg of test and 900mg of deca, it won't be a problem because it takes so long to kick in and it helps you get your blood levels up more quickly. or i prefer to just start with a fast acting oral for 4 weeks on a 6 week cycle.
Agreed that a dianabol starter wouldve been ideal for the first 4 weeks but 600mg sust and 400mg deca has always done SOMETHING for me. I can't believe only 6lbs in 6 weeks. The stuff has to be bunk.

R

RPFD205

Awards
Hey guys, im new to the steroid world but have been working out for 9 years now. Im 22 years old, 5'10, 185 lbs. I am going to start a Sustanon, Dbol cycle and would like your input. here is what I plan on doing.

Week 1-4 : Dbol @ 25 mg ed
Week 1-10: Sustanon @ 500 mg/week

Any suggestions? Also, for my PCT i am going to run Clomid ed, 3 weeks after my last Sustanon injection. How many mg's a day should i run it? and is Clomid alone sufficient? Should i also look into taking test boosters as well? All comments appreciated.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im new to the steroid world but have been working out for 9 years now. Im 22 years old, 5'10, 185 lbs. I am going to start a Sustanon, Dbol cycle and would like your input. here is what I plan on doing.

Week 1-4 : Dbol @ 25 mg ed
Week 1-10: Sustanon @ 500 mg/week

Any suggestions? Also, for my PCT i am going to run Clomid ed, 3 weeks after my last Sustanon injection. How many mg's a day should i run it? and is Clomid alone sufficient? Should i also look into taking test boosters as well? All comments appreciated.
Hi RPFD - Why don't you drop this in a new topic so you get more responses. That was my first cycle, sustanon and dbol. You should get great results. Clomid is good for PCT. You probably want to run some Arimidex after the clomid and you should run a test booster with PCT, like sustain alpha. You also want support supplements while on cycle, especially while you are taking the orals you want liver support. Again, post this in a new thread and you'll get all the answers you need. Good luck bro.

R

RPFD205

Awards
Thanks alot.. ill try another topic or somethin. The sus and dbol cycle worked well for you? I was told to run deca with it as well but i hear a lot of bad things about it (wont be able to get it up during the cycle) but also heard it helps keep gains.