Shyguy1 is back Epi/propadrol/tren250

shyguy1

shyguy1

Awards
Whassup all,

Today will start my first day of my Epidrol/Propadrol/Tren-250 log.

Goals:

Strength and Fat loss, overall recomp.
Not overly concerned with gaining overall mass as I am with gain strength and shedding fat.
For those that may follow this log my diet will not be a true cutters diet but more like a lean bulkers.

Main Cycle Supps

Epidrol by hardcore formulations
Propadrol by Est
Tren 250 by GET

My schedule will be
30mgs of epi/60mgs of propadrol/75mgs of tren-250 week 1 and 2
40mgs of epi/90mgs of propadrol/100mgs of tren-250 weeks 3-5
90mgs of propadrol/100mgs of tren-250 week 6

also may 11oxo bridge to pct but will decide around week 4.

Other Supps

NO Shotgun/NO Synthesize
leukix
Gakix
Amino 2222

Workout will be a basic 5x5 style workout. On my last workout I did a modified 20rep squat program if you look up my name you can find the log. I was doing excellent until I was almost killed in a car accident where some dude wasn't paying attention. Anyway Let's see how this goes. This is the post before the workout, so i will post again after this workout and also give insight into diet and exact workout issues and weights.

Stats

6'3"
268lbs
I would probably guess 25% bodyfat

Also as i get closer to Pct time I will list the items and protocols. Alrighty let's get it.

-me:type:

shyguy1

shyguy1

Awards
Well

Let's see.

Were at the end of week 2 and here are some pre-cycle poundages and then the current lifts.

Flat Bench
225x5 now 275x5 (have done 315x3, but with alot of help on the 3rd)

Seated Military Press
185x5 now 225x5

Squat
275x5 above parallel now 315x5 deep

Deadlift
Really no recent point of reference since I haven't done these in 8months but now I'm using 225x5

Knowing the strength imbalances I have with legs and back, I figured a solid 5x5 program with 3x a week squats would help get my core strength up. And it has worked perfectly so far.

Things I've noticed with the training:

My bench seems like the lift where the most dramatic gains are coming in, I know the numbers may sound unbelieveable but these numbers are the gods honest truth. I wish that my squat and deadlift numbers would shoot up like that. Anyway I'll take it.

What I've noticed about the cycle:

Well not getting much side effect info on the tren-250 I didn't know it could effect blood pressure so much. Well the first week my pressure was so high that i almost quit the cycle. So I researched blood pressure supps and I've been taking about 3000mg of hawthorne berry and 300mgs of coq10 and believe it or not my blood pressure seems better than precycle and i have not had anymore issues.

As far as body composition:

I started with a lean bulk type diet where I cycled my carbs higher on my workout days and lighter on non workout days and I felt great at first, then I screwed up big time and ate junk the whole second week. I can tell that in that weeks time I'm holding on to some xtra fat. Now the first week with the cycled carbs my strength was still going up but I was down a pound or so. Now I'm up 8lbs (from 2weeks ago).

So How do I remedy problem:

I love to cook and when I prepare my own meals I tend to stay on track indefinitely, but the second I don't go grocery shopping and is kinda forced to eat out, all hell breaks loose. lol.

I do notice increased fullness and prolonged pumped. Just started experiencing back pumps but only after squats.

shyguy1

shyguy1

Awards
Current Stats:

274lbs (+8)
6'3"

Here's how my workouts looked this week, actually this is the first week of the 5x5 program and the second of the cycle the first week I did alot of baseline stuff to get a idea where i was at.

Monday:

Squats

135x5
225x5
315x5
365x2 (too heavy to do correctly)
315x5 (needed help to finish 5th so it was too heavy for this early in the program)

Seated Military Press

135x5
185x5
225x5
245x3 (again too heavy but i had to try it)
225x5

Flat Bench

135x5
225x5
255x5
275x5
315x3 (2 jumped off me like 225 and the last one felt like somebody put 4 more 45's on the bar at the top :)

Tricep pressdown

100x15
150x12
190x8

Now at the gym i attend 190 is the stack on the pressdown machine and it's hard but not hell, but on the lat pulldown machine 120 feels heavier than 190 on the pressdown machine so i'll note which machine a use to keep confusion down on the fluxation of poundages.

Palms up tricep pressdown

80x12
90x12
100x10

Hanging leg raises

3x10
It's funny to watch peoples expressions when a damn near 300lb dude jumps up and does hanging leg raises. If only my damn abs were as ripped as my form on hanging leg raises, but that's my diet.

Hammer strength ab machine

4x20

Side crunches on hyperextention machine

3x10-12 per side

Wed

Went about the same except no millitary press Deadlifts and assistance work was some bicep work and more abs.Also flat bench was exchanged by inclines

Squats
Workout similar to monday

Incline Bench Press

135x5
185x5
225x5
245x3 (felt i could have eeked out 2more but my form was breaking so it was too heavy to get benefit from)
225x 5

Deadlifts

135x5
225x5
315x2 (got carried away)
225x5
225x5

bicep curls

80x10
80x12
80x8
80x10

I felt kinda tired this day but overall it still was a good day.

Friday

Well today sucked two ways the first was i felt great and could get to the gym untill it was almost about to close and second, I was approaching new pr's with shortened rest periods. So if I could have gotten a little more rest in between sets, who knows but it's ok.

Hell it's Midnight where i'm at and I'm exhausted so I'll finish more information on the log tommorrow.

Thanks for all that are interested.