Proper T-1 Pro Use.

R

RLD

Awards
Ok, I read 2weeks on/2weeks off

So how does this work, is it 1 week on, 1 week off, 1week on, 1week off?

Also, when are the best times to apply it in terms of your workout? Like a certain time before or after?

I work 9:30 to 6:30PM. Workout everynight around 7PM.

G

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
bro do a search this has been talked about a million times

R

RLD

Awards
Man I know, I been searching for different variations, I find lots and lots of cycle info but I just can't find what I need and it gets discouraging so I decide to take the ass beating and ask :(

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd run it 8 weeks, but that's just me :cool:

R

RLD

Awards
Well its my first cycle, I want to use it how its supposed to be used and stuff ya know :)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
My personal recommendation is to run it 8 weeks at 2 squirts in the morning and 1 or 2 squirts at night, spaced as close to 12 hours apart. Make sure you have your PCT in order.

R

RLD

Awards
Have PCT.. But how do the weeks on weeks off go for both the 4 week & 8week cycle.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, for the 8 week, run it for the entire 8 weeks, then do your PCT. Make sure your total time off is 16 weeks after the 8 week cycle.

For the smaller cycles, run it 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off(run your PCT during this time), then 2 weeks on, then PCT with a total of 8 weeks off after the second 2 week on cycle.

Personally I don't see the value on running it 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 8 off. Some do though, its something you will have to decide for yourself. The shorter cycles I can understand with something like M-1-T due to side effects affecting some to the point that they just can't run it any longer, but with something like T1-pro, might as well run it long and get everything you can from it, unless of course the side effects are too great, which I don't think they will be. Plus this being your first cycle, your going to most likely respond very well to this, so get the most you can with your fresh receptors. You're only a virgin once :p

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Bump on 8 weeks straight.

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks at 4 squirts a day!!!!!!!
that will shut you bad....thats 20g of 1-t and 10g of 4-ad can you handel lethargy and other side for that long?

R

RLD

Awards
I'm trying to come up with the best times of application with my schedule. Is it best to apply a certain time prior to your workout? Cause I don't think I will be able too.

Work schedule

Mon: 9:30AM - 6:30PM Workout - 7PM
Tue: 9:30AM - 6:30PM Workout - 7PM
Wed: Off work
Thu: Off work
Fri: 9:30AM - 6:30PM Workout - 7PM
Sat: 9:30AM - 6:30PM Workout - 7PM
Sun: 9:30AM - 6:30PM Workout - 7PM

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Just do it first thing in the morning and 12 hours later at night.

R

RLD

Awards
So when I workout prior to applying it or after applying it doesnt matter?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If you apply it before a workout to soon, you might end up sweating a lot of it off you. But if you apply it say, 2 to 3 hrs before the workout giving it time to dry and penetrate, then you might get even better absorbtion, due to the pores of your skin opening up and allowing more of the product in.

R

RLD

Awards
See thats what sucks. I can take it at like 8AM. Then I wont be able to workout till 7PM and apply again at 8PM. So I'm looking at 11 hours in between application and working out.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
That won't make a difference. After the first 3 days, you will have a steady state of PH's/Pro-Steroid, flowing through your system. You will be fine.

R

RLD

Awards
Well I started today, 8AM. 2 pumps put behind knees and on my traps. Man I got to get the bad out of my head, I mean I'm rubbing this in and all I can think is "Dude your rubbing lotion in, this isint going to do anything :(" Also, is it supposed to be gritty? Do I need to shake it or something? I feel like the liquid goes in but the powder just stays on my skin only to rub off or something.

Last edited:
P

pcazar

Awards
Heat

Dude! Heat the bottle in water, so the powder stuff will absorbe with the lotion better. That way it wont be so gritty

T

txwakeskater

Awards
Yes, its supposed to be a lil gritty... and as pcazar said, you can heat it if you like. T1pro is a great product that can give great gains if you have everything in line! Also you might want to shave your thighs if you do apply their. Application spots: tops of feet, behind knees,forearms,chest, inside lats, think of where you skin is thin! good luck brutha.... :)