HGH and AdderaLL

rprimo

Awards
Hi fellow am members,

So i recentley started taking injectable HGH.I researched for a bit and i am trying to save money but at the same time i wANt awesome results.Before i started i was taking Adderall but i stopped because i didnt want any kind of reaction , since hgh some what effects your brain.Now i really am wanting to take adderall again but i am unsure.If anybody has any advice or has taking adderall with hgh and has some sort of insight on it please i am listen and open to anything.I really dont want to have to ask my doctor about this but if i dont get any advice i guess my hands are tied and thats what i will have to do.So please anything help me!!! ; ):dl:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont see any conflict, but im no doctor. do u NEED adderall or are u taking it as a recreation drug?

rprimo

Awards
as far as the doctor knows i need it.It stops me from eating and gives me a extra boost of energy, so i guess i need it.Been on hgh for about a month and started to get results but i still want a little more fat eliminating effect.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
as far as the doctor knows i need it.It stops me from eating and gives me a extra boost of energy, so i guess i need it.Been on hgh for about a month and started to get results but i still want a little more fat eliminating effect.
Adderal isn't something you should be on for energy/weight loss needs... You have some form of ADHD right?

rprimo

Awards
Um yea i have add thats why i was on adderall.My question is cani take adderall with hgh or not , thats it.I am doing some research and getting as much advice as possible before i ask my doctor if it is ok.Do you have any other way to cut fat while on hgh or do you know much about gh?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Um yea i have add thats why i was on adderall.My question is cani take adderall with hgh or not , thats it.I am doing some research and getting as much advice as possible before i ask my doctor if it is ok.Do you have any other way to cut fat while on hgh or do you know much about gh?
I've never personally used HGH, nor do I plan to. I mean, besides the obvious of diet, cardio, and a fat burner? My guess would be clenbuterol if you were to go that route... but I have no idea about the interaction of any of this with adderall, you just mentioned some of it's effects on you, not that you had it for add, as I have known people to use adderall like an amphetamine before, as well as seen girls use it as a appetite suppressant, neither of which I would condone as safe.

rprimo

Awards
I have tried clenbuterol took along with t 3 worked great thanks for the response =)

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
As far as adderall and HGH interaction I dont think theres a lot of clinical studies out there. I do know that both adderall and hgh interact with the same gland in the endocrine system (pituitary). As far as using adderall for weightloss and anything like that you do know you could get a heart attack, stroke, and a lot of other heart conditions because of using adderall while undergoing intense physical exercise right? There are a bunch of studies on ephedrine and how it killed a bunch of people who where exercising on it, and ephedrine is much more watered down stimulant compared to adderall which is a pretty high amphetamine.. I would be VERY careful when using adderall to lose weight if you are going to be working out while on it.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
As far as adderall and HGH interaction I dont think theres a lot of clinical studies out there. I do know that both adderall and hgh interact with the same gland in the endocrine system (pituitary). As far as using adderall for weightloss and anything like that you do know you could get a heart attack, stroke, and a lot of other heart conditions because of using adderall while undergoing intense physical exercise right? There are a bunch of studies on ephedrine and how it killed a bunch of people who where exercising on it, and ephedrine is much more watered down stimulant compared to adderall which is a pretty high amphetamine.. I would be VERY careful when using adderall to lose weight if you are going to be working out while on it.
According to two doctors I spoke to, this is not an issue. I'm on adderall too and I was concerned about taking it before my morning workouts because it has a slight effect on HR and I was assured it would cause no problems in people that don't already have preexisting heart conditions. Besides, if you take it regularly, your body adapts and it doesn't raise HR anymore. Also the mechanism of amphetamine salts and ephedrine are not the same as far as I know, its and apples to oranges comparison.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
According to two doctors I spoke to, this is not an issue. I'm on adderall too and I was concerned about taking it before my morning workouts because it has a slight effect on HR and I was assured it would cause no problems in people that don't already have preexisting heart conditions. Besides, if you take it regularly, your body adapts and it doesn't raise HR anymore. Also the mechanism of amphetamine salts and ephedrine are not the same as far as I know, its and apples to oranges comparison.
I have ADD as well and I asked my doctor the same thing and he told me to try and avoid anything strenuous or that will cause a high spike in heart rate while the drug is active (now its only active for 4-6 hours during the day so after ward its ok). As far as the difference between ephedrine and amphetamines your absolutely right they are chemically different it was more or less to use things that are common in impact rather than a chemical level of comparison. As far as the adaption to the drug, I am not 100% sure about this cause wouldnt that also mean that you would have to constantly up the dosage due to increased tollerance? And if thats true wouldnt the impact on heart rate also increase along with the increased doseages? I do know there is some adaption among amphetamines but I dont believe that will completely change the way the body responds to the introduction to the body just because 1) its not natural 2) it has a direct effect on homone levels (ie epinephrine and nor-epinephrine). As far as chemically they are completely different compounds, but as far as effect on the heart and central nervous system they are very similar, and the increased heart rate is the worry i have, because to stimulate the heart through exercise to surpass what the "max HR" is for his age is pretty easy to exceed while on a compound like this and should be monitored.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
HR stimulation is a side effect that I was told goes away over time. Some people do need to up the dosages. I have taken ephedrine and it just puts me all over the place while adderall does focus and calm me. Again, I was told that anyone without a preexisting heart problem will have no added danger of doing strenuous exercise while having the drug active in your system. I made sure to specifically ask my doctor that and he even looked up some stuff while I was there to assure me. That's what I hate about doctors though, they never can agree with each other and some say stuff one way and some say it another.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
HR stimulation is a side effect that I was told goes away over time. Some people do need to up the dosages. I have taken ephedrine and it just puts me all over the place while adderall does focus and calm me. Again, I was told that anyone without a preexisting heart problem will have no added danger of doing strenuous exercise while having the drug active in your system. I made sure to specifically ask my doctor that and he even looked up some stuff while I was there to assure me. That's what I hate about doctors though, they never can agree with each other and some say stuff one way and some say it another.
I know its not really easy to give advice when the "professionals" cant agree. Just posting on my personal opinion.. not an MD (yet) and even if i was im sure there would be plenty of other doctors to disagree with me. Just stating my honest opinion with what research and knowlege i have..... wish i could be more concrete about it.