My THE ONE log with weekly pics!!!

salto571

salto571

Awards
So I couldnt help it. After hearing Dirk from AN talk about The One, I had to get myself a bottle of the pretty purple and black caps and try it out for myself! I will be logging my actual numerical changes in body weight and weight of my lifts as well as my own qualitative assessment of the product... and pics... of course :)

Background: I'm currently a semi serious lifter at Rutgers University. I wrestled in high school and then stopped and so I started lifting about 2 years ago to drop the freshman 15 I gained. Only probably the last year has been serious and uninterrupted. I walk around at around 175 although I was just in England for spring break and I have gained weight... I will know for sure when I get on the scale tomorrow.

Stats:I am 5'10" feet tall, about 178 I would say right now

Goal: Although I started lifting and exercising for my health, I caught the "get ripped" bug and I really want to use this ph to look good for my girlfriend and for the summer.

My Cycle: I will be cycling 3 caps of The One every morning as well as taking between 3-6 grams of fish oil (It depends on how good my memory is), a multi i bought at Costco, 400 mg of milk thistle, and this anti oxidant cap with acai and green tea extract.

PCT: I am going to stick with the fish oil and milk thistle and vitamin, as well as running second gear until I finish the bottle according to it's instructions, as well as cycling back on creatine, carnitine, and bet alanine, which I won't use during the ph cycle. I am considering getting Drive by AN also

Actual diet: I plan on eating a lot of tuna, salmon, egg whites, and grilled chicken, with a lot of dark leafy greens and whole grains. I live in a dorm so, of course, a lot of what I get to eat will be dictated by what is available at the dining hall, but I dont see it being an issue. I will be eating a little bit of carbs and protein about an hour before lifting and a 27 gram protein shake after. I will have shakes throughout the day (6 meals and snacks lol) as well as casein before bed and whey in the morning.

Training: as per dirk, i will be training for hypertrophy. Mon and Fri will be bench, squat, pull ups, and rows. Wed will be front squats, incline bench, decline bench, and dead lifts. All of these will be 5 sets of 8-12 reps Auxillary muscle groups I will either trained that day, if i have the time, or tuesdays and thursdays, along with uphill walking.

I really am open to an criticism, suggestions, and even a little abuse if im doing something stupid and it needs to be corrected. I love the lifting lifestyle and I hope this helps me achieve my goals. please do not hesitate to make comments

BTW: is there a thread about posting pictures? I do not know how to get them up. I am taking the first ones tomorrow because I need to get a newspaper but I don't know how to post them.

Day 1 tomorrow :) I hope you enjoy the log!

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I think your routine could use some work to be honest. You won't grow nearly as well as you could by following that routine. And I would definitely pick up the Drive by AN because it will help get your test up faster. You're already taking a chance in the eyes of some by not running a serm in your pct but you will certainly recover well with 2nd Gear alone (6-Bromo = money).

As for a routine, I'd go

Mon:
Bench, Incline Bench, Flies, Close Grip Bench, Skullcrushers, Dips

Tues:
Deads, Pullups, Hang Cleans, Dumbell Rows, Barbell Curls, Dumbell Curls, Preacher Curls

Wed:
Cardio, Abs...1 mile jog, 4 sets 25 crunches, 4 sets 15 lying leg lifts

Thurs:
Military Press, Dumbell Press, Side Lateral Raises, Upright Rows, Front Raises, Rear Delt Flies, Dumbell Shrugs

Fri:
Squats, Leg Press, Leg Curls, Leg Extensions, Barbell/Dumbell Lunges, 9 sets calves varying 3 toe angles

Sat:
mile jog, 4 sets 10 V-ups, 4 sets hanging leg raises

worked for me so far this year...just throwin it up you pick it apart with the exercises u want and i left the # of sets and reps up to you depending on goals. Good luck with your cycle keep us posted

salto571

salto571

Awards
yeah its hard to see the pecs actually. the shadow blocks it. i had to take these by myself though. and indian, i will def try what you are reccommending. it looks intense and thats what i'm shooting for

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
lookin good, just a few recommendations...
-try and get some more thistle in you daily (upwards of 1000mg of active sylmarin). this will keep your liver nice and healthy.
- might want to look into policasanol for cholesterol; 20 - 30mg / day.
- a better pct would be good. not saying you cant recover without one, but it would just be better for you. you should be ok with just the 6bromo, but if it were me, i wouldnt just be trying to play it safe, but i would actually like to be gaining during pct, and not just preserving if you know what i mean.
- look into saw palmetto. the one is methyl-dht-amine, so androgenic sides are pssible... ie. prostate, hair, etc.

all in all, i think you chose a good product in terms of what it says on paper (not what AN says on paper). dht will give you good aggression in the gym, and should assist you in your goals. as everyone will say tho, steroids DO NOT make you cut. they may help you get cut by preserving lean mass during a cut or calorically deficit period, but diet and cardio is what gets you cut up.

salto571

salto571

Awards
i'm not sure how to quote people but seany, each milk thistle cap is 160 mg of silymarin so should i split up the 6 caps throughout the day? and are you saying i should get a serm in addition to drive or will 2nd gear and drive be ok? and whatsaroid, what would you have reccomended? i have a couple friends on epistane right now and they say its great but their nuts are tiny

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure how to quote people but seany, each milk thistle cap is 160 mg of silymarin so should i split up the 6 caps throughout the day? and are you saying i should get a serm in addition to drive or will 2nd gear and drive be ok? and whatsaroid, what would you have reccomended? i have a couple friends on epistane right now and they say its great but their nuts are tiny
No I just think your not training hard enough right now and would do fine with protein and creatine based products. You could esily find a better training routine and natty supps to give you the same gains you will get from this. These types of products are for when the natty stuff isnt cutting it with an already great training program. But thats just my 2 cents.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck and we are all here to help you so dont worry.

salto571

salto571

Awards
so today was day one at the gym and omg i got so weak haha. I haven't lifted anything in two weeks and I came off creatine and be alanine for purity when i used the one. My thoughts for the day were that i didnt feel much different. at one point my girlfriend said i was acting a little different but i didnt feel anything. no top-of-the-world feel, extra hunger, or any noticeable increase in body temp. my weight this morning was 174. we will see how that progresses. i want to weight 185. all in all, not a bad lift day but I didnt think there was anything special there. I shall keep you posted on day 2.

salto571

salto571

Awards
day 2
general thoughts: i felt happy today and confident but I really cannot tell if this is from the one or from a good nights rest. also, i havent been that hungry. i want to eat cuz I like food but i wasn't hungry with the whole belly gurgling and constantly needing to stuff my face. i'm nice and sore from yesterdays workout because i have been trying to hit the 12 end of my 8-12 rep range every single set.

gym: the only thing different between today and before using the one was my attitude towards myself. when i hit 7 reps and couldnt go any longer i would put it down and tell myself to save my energy for the next set like normal but then i would say f this and get those last reps up even if i needed to put it down between each one. it was a great workout because of that. i only felt that once before from a sample of AN's Drive.

After tomorrow's dose, i expect to finally have a decent amount of ph in my system and I expect some hunger and mood change. I can't wait to lift tomorow.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After tomorrow's dose, i expect to finally have a decent amount of ph in my system and I expect some hunger and mood change. I can't wait to lift tomorow.
I was thinking around the same thing...Can you post your workouts and a basic run down of the food your eatting? It will help us help you get the most out of your cycle.

salto571

salto571

Awards
well i have been following what indian baller recommended to me on the post before i put up my pictures. i liked the incorporation of power movements as well as having 4 lifitng days (my initial one only had 3 days for that). as for food, i have a lot of canned tuna that i plan on mixing with lower calorie condiments like honey mustard or horseradich sauce (really anything to keep it from tasting like dog food). snack on raw almonds and i'm a fan of pbj's so i have whole wheat bread and natural peanut butter. i'm going to eat a lot of grilled chicken and leafy greens and supplement my diet with protein powder. is that enough? i can keep a more specific log if necessary. btw my weight was 174 again :-(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I just reread the first post, and i'm not exactly sure what your overall goal is

salto571

salto571

Awards
you know, I just reread the first post, and i'm not exactly sure what your overall goal is
well basically i want to drop my body fat percentage and put on some size. i want to weigh 185-190 solid. it probably stems from wrestling at 152 in high school and not wanting to be a little guy anymore. i know that the one is supposed to pack on some muscle i wanted that. having the greater muscle mass will mean greater basal metabolic rate and so i will naturally be burning more calories as well. also, theres a lipolytic effect associated with the product as well and so that will help me carve out some of the definition i am looking for. so i want basically to gain 10 pounds of muscle and burn some of my excess fat

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems pretty doable, just diet + routine are always dictated by goals, so it was hard to say much before i was sure of goal :D

salto571

salto571

Awards
i think its doable.. i just wanted a little purple helper hee hee. ok so i forgot to do day 3 yesterday so i'll do it now: i definitely felt my appetite increase. It wasnt hunger.. it was appetite. I just really WANTED to eat very badly. I think it was from TO especially because what I was craving was a protein type food. also, i feel like my arms are already looking a little harder. is this possible? if it is then holy shyte this stuff is great. it is more likely that it was from finally being back at the gym after 2 weeks. ps im so so so so sore lol. you guys must know that feeling of going hard after a fairly long break... ouch! as for the gym, i just did cardio and abs. it felt good but it wasnt much that TO could act on... no iron :-( i think the concentration of TO is really starting to build. i cants wait for tomorrow for the next 3 caps!

ps. does anyone know the true halflife of TO? i'm thinking about taking 2 in the morning and one in the early afternoon just to keep the levels up. good idea or stupid?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
our estimate is around 10 hours, but thats just an estimate. that dosing scheme is fine, just keep an eye out as to whether sleep quality goes down. if it does, try moving teh afternoon dose a little earlier

salto571

salto571

Awards
hey guys sorry for skipping yesterday... i got my internet suspended for downloading too much at once lol. ok lets get down to the good stuff. So i have to start out that when i report my weight, i will be reporting it in that nights review but it will be from the morning on an empty stomache. my weight this morning was 178 (+4) but i ate a lot yesterday. days 4 and 5 have been really good. i have had an extra big appetite too. i was craving anythig with protein in it. it was weird how my body could tell the difference. I liked eating so much and not feeling bad haha!

The gym was nucking futs! omg! i had a great pump today. i didnt get a feeling of on top of the world but i was able to sike myself up so hard before sets and i just banged them out. i had metal on my mp3 player and i was getting so into the songs grunting with the weight that i must have looked like a weirdo. the best part was that i didnt care. also, i was able to push myslef like never before. i didnt go with a partner today and twice during squats i got stuck not being able to lift and someone came over to help but by the time he got there, i dug deep and powered it up myself. im not going to be able to walk tomorrow lol. i have to say that mentally, before TO i would have given up on those reps and would have lost a lot of weight that i got to put up today.

so far im seeing good harness in my arms, shoulders, and chest. not necessarily big but hard. i dont know how to describe it. plus i am soooo" aroused all the time. i cant believe how often i have to up-tuck myself. its crazy. and the new method of dosing is working... 2 in the morning first thing and 1 at 1pm. thanks, Easy for the advice. i will report back again tomorrow. cheers!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT: I am going to stick with the fish oil and milk thistle and vitamin, as well as running second gear until I finish the bottle according to it's instructions, as well as cycling back on creatine, carnitine, and bet alanine, which I won't use during the ph cycle. I am considering getting Drive by AN also
You can (and should) be using creatine ON-cycle (especially if you're lifting!) As for PCT, I would definitely recommend that you ADD in the Drive as well.

Training: as per dirk, i will be training for hypertrophy. Mon and Fri will be bench, squat, pull ups, and rows. Wed will be front squats, incline bench, decline bench, and dead lifts. All of these will be 5 sets of 8-12 reps Auxillary muscle groups I will either trained that day, if i have the time, or tuesdays and thursdays, along with uphill walking.
Since you're wanting to recomp (i.e. lose fat, increase muscle mass, increase strength), then you probably don't need the cardio in there (unless you want to eat more, or keep up your cardiovascular fitness). You don't need to do three days each for your chest and back (and if you are going to, you should do different rep range each day done). Decline bench is also unnecessary. I also don't think that you need 5 days in a row. I think you need to rethink your training programme a little.

Noticed that you've said later that you're going by what indianballer suggested. This would be fine and work well.

BTW: is there a thread about posting pictures? I do not know how to get them up. I am taking the first ones tomorrow because I need to get a newspaper but I don't know how to post them.
Just post your pics here, as you have done.

...look into saw palmetto. the one is methyl-dht-amine, so androgenic sides are pssible... ie. prostate, hair, etc.
Do NOT use anything with Saw Palmetto in whilst on-cycle with The ONE, as it is an inhibitor of your endogenous DHT production, and is not good for muscle mass gains OR performance, and could affect your cycle gains.

...as everyone will say tho, steroids DO NOT make you cut. they may help you get cut by preserving lean mass during a cut or calorically deficit period, but diet and cardio is what gets you cut up.
It's more about your diet than anything else. DIET is the key to achieving ANY body goal. As for cutting/losing fat, cardio is actually quite UNnecessary, but can help with burning extra calories.

I was thinking around the same thing...Can you post your workouts and a basic run down of the food your eatting? It will help us help you get the most out of your cycle.
Can you also please provide comments on the following every 3-4 days (or at the end of the week), just so that others can have an idea of how The ONE is affecting you re these factors:

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

ps. does anyone know the true halflife of TO? i'm thinking about taking 2 in the morning and one in the early afternoon just to keep the levels up. good idea or stupid?
The halflife of The ONE is ~10 hours. Either or dosing would be fine. If you start feeling lethragi later in the day then it's recommended that you split the dosage up into:
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 cap 4-6 hours later
Make sure that you try and have your second dose (if dosing twice) no later than 1-2pm though.

Other than all that, interesting start to you log.

salto571

salto571

Awards
thanks for the advice guejsn. i almost bought saw palmetto yesterday but it was a little pricey so i got lucky. i dont really know how to count up calories i eat at the didng hall but i would probably say 3000 kcal is around what i eat. im studying to be a dietician so im pretty good on knowing what are good and bad foods so here it is. i start off every morning with 27 grams of protein for a shake and then breakfast is eather a bowl of oatmeal if its in my room or 5 egg whites, some fruit, and some sort of whole grains if its at the dining hall. the rest of the day, i will snack on almonds, bananas, maybe have a pb and j, some polly of skim string cheese and meals are generally some grilled chicken, dark leafy green salad and a complex carb. after i train i have another 27 gram protein shake and before bed i have a shake of ON nitro core. the whey shakes are 140 kcal and nitro is 200 kcal. eack slice of break for the pbj is 70 kcal and so i would say 250 kcal for the whole sandwich. i dont drink any soda or juice.. just water so no added calories there. i would say im eating about 170 g of protein but i think i want to up that.
training is pretty much the workout indian baller gave me without the cardio so far. im trying to hit between 8-12 reps for 5 sets although sometimes i get greedy with the weight and will get stuck at 6-7 on the last set. my aggression at the gym is fantastic and i feel like doing way more than i really should because i feel like i can. i feel like i dont need to rest between sets and i feel like going more than once a day because i want to lift so bad. the weight is sick. im doing weight on my last sets for 9 or ten that i was doing for 5 two weeks ago. i did a personal best 700lbs leg press last night on my 5th set which was insane. recovery is good too because i feel so sore but its not affecting the actual feeling of strength when i need to exert those sore muscles.

the vascularity is good but its just starting. im seeing more veins on my arms but just slightly and not really anywhere else. this is especially good though, because its only day 6. hardness is good. im noticing it in my shoulders and chest a lot. i also feel like my biceps have a better peak.
speed and coordination i havent really had the opportunity to test. what should i do for that?
Overall aggression i could just say as feeling like being more aggressive towards people who bother me. its controlable and i never snap at anyone but i want to. aggression at the gym is good and i can channel it into my workouts which have been great. libido i discussed last post and my joints have been fine... so far :)

Noto

Noto

Awards
Good luck with the log, I'll be anxious to in reading your posts and results. I'll be starting mine on April 1st, we're similar height and weight so this should be interesting.

salto571

salto571

Awards
Day 8
Its the start of week 2.. tomorrow i will put up new pix for you guys. today i had the hunger which was nice cuz i got to give in to eating a lot. protein 1st thing, breakfast was 5 egg whites, melon, and plain cheerios, snack of a can of salmon, lunch was chicken, salad, a tortilla for no reason, a slice of bread with a small shmear of cream cheese, dinner was green beans, cous cous, chicken and a small slice of pork loin and then an evening chicken sammich. after gym was protein and i will have pm protein before bed.

training was great today. no real pump but all my weights went up and i really felt the burn. i have to say, my stomache isnt where i want it to be. i had one cheat meal the whole week last week and it was just because of the fatty sauce of a lamb stew. what should i do to flatten it out. you will see what i mean in the pix tomorrow
Cheers!

salto571

salto571

Awards
BTW... my weight was 179 (+5) yesterday. i didnt get to check today but i will again tomorrow :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...speed and coordination i havent really had the opportunity to test. what should i do for that?...
Speed could be tested re tempo of exercises. Although it's more along the lines of speed, say as in sprinting, etc. If your goals are not along these lines then out N/A.

Coordination is something that you will notice when you're doing exercises - i.e. how fluent are the exercises, form, mind-muscle connection, etc.

...i have to say, my stomache isnt where i want it to be. i had one cheat meal the whole week last week and it was just because of the fatty sauce of a lamb stew. what should i do to flatten it out...
Results are not goign to happen overnight. And if you only had ONE cheat meal all week, then maybe you're not eating or drinking enough if you are still bloated (because you should not be bloated after one meal). You can't do anything to "flatten out" your stomach aside from making sure your diet is right (i.e. not too much salt, lots of water, eating what you need, etc.) and training right. If it's only bloating or water retention then it WILL go away in a few days (or less).

salto571

salto571

Awards
Day 9
So today at the gym was really good. I felt great contraction in most of my muscles. everything went up except my hanging cleans. 2 things: can anyone tell me how to keep the bar from slamming on my thighs when i put the bar back to resting postition for the cleans? OUCH!! and the other note is that i am a righty and i'm having trouble really feeling the squeeze in my left back muscles. how do i work on the mind-muscle thing?

The other note is that I feel very very solid and my arms are filling out my sleeves. this is good. but as i said before, i feel like my stomache is bigger than it should be. im not fat and it doesnt jiggle so is this water weight? I will post pix tomorrow.. sorry about not doing it today .. and you can tell me your thoughts

Keep up with the feed back!! thanks!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to seeing these results.

Keep up the good work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9
So today at the gym was really good. I felt great contraction in most of my muscles. everything went up except my hanging cleans. 2 things: can anyone tell me how to keep the bar from slamming on my thighs when i put the bar back to resting postition for the cleans? OUCH!! and the other note is that i am a righty and i'm having trouble really feeling the squeeze in my left back muscles. how do i work on the mind-muscle thing?
If you're using heavy weights with your hanging cleans then "slamming" is going to happen. If the weight is so that you can lower it more slowly and controlled, then it won't slam on your thighs so much (but you don't want to be able to control it so much that the weight is so light that it's not benficial).

As for the mind-muscle connection, visualize in your mind before AND during any back exercise the muscles themselves contracting and relaxing; and then focus on keeping this while you are doing them. It actually helps a great deal, especially if you can see the muscles in detail in your mind. Another way to achieve this is to do a variety of exercises for your back, using lower weights and higher reps and different grips, and focussing on really squeezing the muscles to feel the contraction. Focus on pulling your rhomboids together (i.e. if I were to place a finger in the middle of your shoulder blades when you were doing a back exercise, you should be able to squeeze my finger during the concentric part of the exercise).

salto571

salto571

Awards
so here they are... week 2. i dont have anyone to take pictures of me so bare with the phone in every pic. i didnt the best to keep it out of the way but it made flexing the chest especially hard. if you look at the abs one, it is clear that they are there, but i have to crunch up a little to pop them out. on a regular profile pic, i relaxed my stomache and it looks almost like i have a gut. obviously, i cant have flab and a 6 pack at once so what the heck?? is that bloating? or is my diet off? cheers!

and my weight was 178 again which means i'm up 4lbs from the start of the cycle but i'm down a pound from two days ago

Attachments

Noto

Noto

Awards
Nice work bud! Definately see some recomp going on!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...if you look at the abs one, it is clear that they are there, but i have to crunch up a little to pop them out. on a regular profile pic, i relaxed my stomache and it looks almost like i have a gut. obviously, i cant have flab and a 6 pack at once so what the heck?? is that bloating? or is my diet off?...
You DON'T (and can't) have "flab and a 6 pack at once". When you relax your stomach, you are not holding it in, and therefore sometimes it tends to "hang out", especially if you are not used to it and your posture is bad. It could be that you are a little bloated, or that you are holding water, or simply because your posture is not right. If you want to have your abs popping when you're NOt contracting them, then concentrate on keeping your core tight ALL the time, and stay away from salt and lots of sugary carbohydrates and drink plenty of water.

salto571

salto571

Awards
Day 12
I'm eating so freaking much! I love being able to eat this much. The problem is feeling like such a fatty afterwards because i get so stuffed. Luckily, I'm eating clean and feeling lean!

The gym was great today. I did shoulders because I had to skip a day. I took My girlfriend to Monsters and Aliens. It was funny and def a good date movie. Anyway, all my weights went up and my grip is feeling surprisingly strong. I can say I'm very pleased with how I felt. I wore my TO shirt to the gym too. I definitely think i'm looking more vascular now. I see veins all over the place when I lift that I didn't even know were there 2 weeks ago.

Interesting side note, as you already know, I have been taking two pills in the morning and one later in the day. The past 3 days I have been taking the second pill around 4 pm because I wanted to get that "stim" effect for my workout. I don't know If it is quite working out that way but I have to say, I havent been having any sleep issues at all whatsoever. So I think I will keep doing it. Plus the compound will be in my system longer.

I decided that since I don't have a SERM for pct, I need to stack 2nd gear with at least something else to recover test production. So im gonna buy Drive, also by AN. If I got it by the end of next week, would it be so bad if i stacked it with TO? Also, if i can get a deal on shipping, I might go for RPM as well. If i got them, i would take them post cycle but how will they interact during the cycle?
cheers!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided that since I don't have a SERM for pct, I need to stack 2nd gear with at least something else to recover test production. So im gonna buy Drive, also by AN. If I got it by the end of next week, would it be so bad if i stacked it with TO? Also, if i can get a deal on shipping, I might go for RPM as well. If i got them, i would take them post cycle but how will they interact during the cycle?
cheers!
You wouldn't need to use Drive while on The ONE. However, if you're going to use it for PCT I would recommend using it from the start of the LAST week of your cycle, since it takes 7-10 days to kick in, so that it has by the time you start PCT.

RPM is fine for PCT. Also for use on-cycle as your preworkout product;, and you could start using that whenever you felt like, or if you needed that extra "boost".

salto571

salto571

Awards
My 2 week mid cycle review:

Strength:
I have been making some new personal bests on this stuff while doing my last set of 5, doing 8-12 reps for each!! Its really insane. I think the strength aspect gets some big props. 8/10

Workouts
My pumps are terrific. I really feel the blood making my muscles tight and i feel the burn. I have noticed pushing myself to failure is so much easier to do mentally. I love seeing how far I can go 9/10

Mood/Aggression:
This is one aspect that I really cannot say that I have felt has sigificantly changed at all. In fact I feel so "normal" compared to the euphoria that others are reporting that I almost convinced myself I was sold placebo a few times. I'm not more aggressive, I'm not in a better mood, im just the same 0/10... sorry

Appetite
My hunger and apetite are always there... and I want them there. but I haven't noticed feeling extra hungry. when I eat, I eat until i'm full and then I don't really get hungry for another 3 hours. I have given in to eating more so I can gain weight while on TO but it hasn't made me want to eat. I was hoping to lose a little body fat and pop out those abs a little more while on this but its just not happening when I am forcing myself to eat so much to gain the wait I am hearing about. I am up 9 lbs from when I started but that could all just be me eating extra 5/10

Joints:
I have no problems at all. feel I need to streth out my muscles a lot more but joints are a-ok. 10/10 in my book

Sides
No sides for me.. yet.. The only thing is an increase in pimples.. not the little acne all over but the bigger painful ones... but i've always been prone to that so its not a big deal. 9/10

I have to say, the weight gain and strength and size increases are all really good. I'm around the weight I want to stay at hopefully for a while. However, without the hunger, change in mood, extra aggression, not much change in libido (im always super horny.. my gf is hott) and no discernable difference in body fat, I have to say that I can't tell if this product is doing extra for me or if i am working hard and eating a lot. I am interested in everyone's thoughts. Has anyone felt similarly? I will put up pics tomorrow morning on an empty stomach

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Quick question per Mood/Aggression - how would you have rated it if it made you feel like crap all the time? :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't need to use Drive while on The ONE. However, if you're going to use it for PCT I would recommend using it from the start of the LAST week of your cycle, since it takes 7-10 days to kick in, so that it has by the time you start PCT.

RPM is fine for PCT. Also for use on-cycle as your preworkout product;, and you could start using that whenever you felt like, or if you needed that extra "boost".
OK, I see that Rosie has posted several in depth answers here.....but for the life of me I wasn't able to read any for looking at her avi. You did it again Rosie. I want to be your official picture taker!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 2 week mid cycle review:

Strength:
I have been making some new personal bests on this stuff while doing my last set of 5, doing 8-12 reps for each!! Its really insane. I think the strength aspect gets some big props. 8/10

Workouts
My pumps are terrific. I really feel the blood making my muscles tight and i feel the burn. I have noticed pushing myself to failure is so much easier to do mentally. I love seeing how far I can go 9/10

Mood/Aggression:
This is one aspect that I really cannot say that I have felt has sigificantly changed at all. In fact I feel so "normal" compared to the euphoria that others are reporting that I almost convinced myself I was sold placebo a few times. I'm not more aggressive, I'm not in a better mood, im just the same 0/10... sorry

Appetite
My hunger and apetite are always there... and I want them there. but I haven't noticed feeling extra hungry. when I eat, I eat until i'm full and then I don't really get hungry for another 3 hours. I have given in to eating more so I can gain weight while on TO but it hasn't made me want to eat. I was hoping to lose a little body fat and pop out those abs a little more while on this but its just not happening when I am forcing myself to eat so much to gain the wait I am hearing about. I am up 9 lbs from when I started but that could all just be me eating extra 5/10

Joints:
I have no problems at all. feel I need to streth out my muscles a lot more but joints are a-ok. 10/10 in my book

Sides
No sides for me.. yet.. The only thing is an increase in pimples.. not the little acne all over but the bigger painful ones... but i've always been prone to that so its not a big deal. 9/10
You may yet see those abs pop; it's only early days yet, mate.

Honest review so far. Keep at it :)

salto571

salto571

Awards
day 14

Good day at the gym today. I really beat up my tris today, doing drop sets every ten pounds from 100 to 40lbs. I went real hard and got a sick pump. But that was just the gym. I feel like i'm getting the lethargy a little now. the last two days I've been really lazy not feeling like doing anything at all. I didnt realize it could be TO until just now. Idn.. its weird to be able to go so hard and feel so tired an hour before. I'm posting my next set of pix. I feel good development in my whole body except the stomach problem area. Notice I have a relaxed pose with my stomach going beyond the undies and the a flex pic with some definition on my upper abs... so WEIRD!! ok enough blabbing.. everyone please make some comments! i feel like nobody is reading except guejsn. and guejsn.. props to you for being so helpful and keeping up with me

UKStrength

Nice recomp mate! The One seems to be serving you well so far,

How's the pumps on this DS? Are you getting any painful back pumps or shin pumps?

I used M-drol last year and they were dreadful! (literally crippling!)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 14

Good day at the gym today. I really beat up my tris today, doing drop sets every ten pounds from 100 to 40lbs. I went real hard and got a sick pump. But that was just the gym. I feel like i'm getting the lethargy a little now. the last two days I've been really lazy not feeling like doing anything at all. I didnt realize it could be TO until just now. Idn.. its weird to be able to go so hard and feel so tired an hour before. I'm posting my next set of pix. I feel good development in my whole body except the stomach problem area. Notice I have a relaxed pose with my stomach going beyond the undies and the a flex pic with some definition on my upper abs... so WEIRD!! ok enough blabbing.. everyone please make some comments! i feel like nobody is reading except guejsn. and guejsn.. props to you for being so helpful and keeping up with me
If you are starting to feel lethargic, Aaron, try splitting your dose into:
Dose 1- 2 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours post dose-1

OR use a preworkout stimulant/product.

Ok here they are people
Actually, despite what you think your midsection is showing progress as well as your arms, shoulders, and chest (can't see back or legs). You're pretty lean, which is why you CAN see your abs when you flex. However, when you are relaxed you have quite poor posture, and your abdominal wall is relaxed. If you practice keeping that abdominal wall as tight as you can all the time, and work on your posture (i.e. shoulders back, chest out, bell in, and hips under), then you should notice a difference.

salto571

salto571

Awards
Nice recomp mate! The One seems to be serving you well so far,

How's the pumps on this DS? Are you getting any painful back pumps or shin pumps?

I used M-drol last year and they were dreadful! (literally crippling!)
This stuff has not given me any bad pumps at all, to tell you the truth. Every pump I have had has been really really good. In fact, I wish I could get more of a pump in my back because it's my weakest part

If you are starting to feel lethargic, Aaron, try splitting your dose into:
Dose 1- 2 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours post dose-1

OR use a preworkout stimulant/product.

Actually, despite what you think your midsection is showing progress as well as your arms, shoulders, and chest (can't see back or legs). You're pretty lean, which is why you CAN see your abs when you flex. However, when you are relaxed you have quite poor posture, and your abdominal wall is relaxed. If you practice keeping that abdominal wall as tight as you can all the time, and work on your posture (i.e. shoulders back, chest out, bell in, and hips under), then you should notice a difference.
I do 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap around 1 or 2 pm. I think that works pretty well but that acually leads me to another dosing question. I have 5 weeks worth of pills at 3 pills/day. so is it better to go for 5 weeks at 3 caps or just add those extra caps into a 4 week schedule? and as for a thigh picture, here it is:

Attachments

UKStrength

This stuff has not given me any bad pumps at all, to tell you the truth. Every pump I have had has been really really good. In fact, I wish I could get more of a pump in my back because it's my weakest part
Lol, believe me mate, you do NOT want lower back pumps, they are really painful!

Good to hear it's going well though, cheers for the reps ;)

lpflyer88

Awards
i like your lifting style. a bit more strength oriented than hypertrophy. but better than the men's fitness routines that most guys with logs on here are doing.

great job with the protein and dark leafy greens. going low carb for an extended time is shooting yourself in the foot. maybe work cycling your stuff some more.

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap around 1 or 2 pm. I think that works pretty well but that acually leads me to another dosing question. I have 5 weeks worth of pills at 3 pills/day. so is it better to go for 5 weeks at 3 caps or just add those extra caps into a 4 week schedule?
You can go for 5 weeks, but I wouldn't go longer than that.

salto571

salto571

Awards
I think i will be posting 2 updates today because I didnt do mine yesterday and so i will do it now.

Yesterday was DAY 17 and it was back day. I have a notoriously (to me) weak upper back compared to the rest of my body so I really doing those exercises. I made a new friend at the gym when we had to share the squat rack for dead lifts so I was so happy to have a partner that I went with him and DAMN i went hard. I cant to very many pull ups but he made sure I didnt quit and I am feelig it today. I also did t-bar rows for the first time in a while and I loved it. I'm sure TO was in part responsible because was just so mentally focused and prepared to do battle. I was really in the zone. I also did drop sets for the last set of my preacher curls so m arms are killing me today. I weighed in at 181 today which is an overall +7 from before I started lifting but I hit 183 at one point. Today Im going to do abs hard. I'm trying to kick my own @$$ tonite. I will let you all know how that goes. Time for some tunafish. Cheers!

salto571

salto571

Awards
Day 18!
If I have 36 daily servings of TO (3 caps total) then today marks my half way point in the cycle. I have to say, I am loving the size I am putting on. and just like it was advertised, the gains have been dry, and I can see real definition in some places. Today I did abs and 1.25 mile jog/walk. The abs routine i got from the latest Musclemag and It tore me up. I was hurting by the end. The jog felt good and was pretty damn easy. As I said before my weight is up 9lbs and I will weigh myself tomorrow for a new total. I didnt stuff myself today so i'm hoping I still have that weight. I'm really enjoying TO and Im anxious for the next set of pix.
Cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 29
Supplement Logs 30
Doss Workout Logs 46
PES 35
kjscatch Supplement Logs 3