Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Trying to figure out my spring recomp/lean bulk cycle. Last year was pulsing Epi didnt really see much so went into a mild Epi with Hdrol cycle... 20mg Epi with 50/50/50/75 Hdrol and loved it... got down to 5.5% bf while weight stayed at 185ish. Just not sure about running 2 methyls again, didnt have any problems but kinda rough on the liver, even with protection. What I was thinking so far...

Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75

w/ either

Decavol: 3/4/4/5/5/6 (something like that) might be adjusted not much out there on this

or

MMV2: 3/3/3/4/4/4 (something like that)

or Just running 4-5 wks of the One

Any suggestions?? Thoughts?

fisher300

Awards
hey man how was the epi pulse cycle for u last summer, i was gonna try it with furaguno but i wanted some advice on how it worked for others, bit if i were u i would go with the MMV2, decavol shut me down pretty bad and i got deca **** from it which is not a good thing on spring break haha, oh and with the MMV2 take all of the caps an hour before workout with food, iv cycled with it like 3 times and that worked the best for me, GL!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
hey man how was the epi pulse cycle for u last summer, i was gonna try it with furaguno but i wanted some advice on how it worked for others, bit if i were u i would go with the MMV2, decavol shut me down pretty bad and i got deca **** from it which is not a good thing on spring break haha, oh and with the MMV2 take all of the caps an hour before workout with food, iv cycled with it like 3 times and that worked the best for me, GL!
Pulse soo over rated thats why i meant straight into the Hdrol and used the left over Epi with it. What kinda gains of deca did u notice?

fisher300

Awards
its a wet ph, the gains were alright, defiantly better ph's out there, but i gained about 10 lbs in two bottles worth 6cpas ed. some water weight came with it as well, the strength was nothing special either

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
also throwing around maybe a low dose phera with low dose Hdrol cycle for 5 weeks... hoping the Hdrol would dry the phera out some while getting the strength and size gains from phera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 5