*Epi/Furaguno(Orastan-a) Pulse Cycle Question???*

fisher300

Awards
Hey guys i had a question about pulse cycling Epistane and Furaguno. I have done many cycles in the past but this will be my first pulse cycle. I have done my research (of course) and i just wanted someone with knowledge or experience with this to look things over or help me out.

Alright this is what i had planned
I will be dosing EOD.
On days that i take epi/furaguno i will also take my cycle assist.
On off days i was going to take a natty test booster along with 2 caps of formadrol extreme and my support supplements. (this is what i was most unsure about, does it seem right???)
I will take 3 caps of epi/2 caps of furaguno an hour before workout with food, and for post workout i will take 1 cap of epi and 1 of furaguno

As for my PCT i will just have an OTC AI, and some Trib (nolva is on hand just in case), i heard that for pulse cycles there is no need for a hardcore PCT but i will see for myself.

I appreciate any help!!

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I would have a serm on hand just in case. If you are going to go stand alone otc for pct I would use IForce reversitol or post cycle support. plus your support supps.

fisher300

Awards
yea i have some nolva on hand, i was just unsure if on the days that i dont take epi-furaguno should i take the trib and formadrol before bed along with my support supplements in the morning?