its my first cycle of test enanthate...i need advice...thanks

dereksolid

Awards
hello everyone.am derek.25yrs old.its my first time in here...I am currently on my first cycle of test enanthate 750mg/week and ill be runnin' 10weeks...and am currently in my 4th wk 5days now...
until now i have not yet felt any test kickin in like i read cos i did a lot of research before startin....av been workin out for quite a long time now and my diet have been ok...
pls when am i goin to feel the test kickin in? and what signs when it kicks in?
my gear is legit..testoviron depot, schering berlin germany..250mg 1ml.....plus is it ok if i just go on test alone for the 10weeks?

thanks....ill be hopin to read more from your experiences...i attached my pic hw i look now...been working out n eatin good..the muscles i have now have been from my previous workinouts..i havent felt any test...thanks so much...pls tell me whatever u know about enanthate from ur own experiences and previous cycles....am waitin thanks again....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
4th week? 750mgs a week? nothing? i'm thinkin bunk gear man....no matter what it says on the label. allthough i could be wrong. lets hear what more experienced users have to say.

dereksolid

Awards
nice to hear from you lennoxchi.....actually i inject 3ml (750mg)of it at once 3cc every week into my delt or quad....n i do it right....now its the 4th week and 5days...i havent felt nothin like i said....i am still waitin to hear more if anyone here being onnly on enanthate experience have had to wait that long before it kicks in for them...tnks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i think it would have by now man......2 or three weeks from what i hear, and you sb feeling it.