EST Methyl XT/ Methyl Masterdrol Xplo Caps

summersy

Awards
Used prohormones before, but longest time period of three week (methyl 1-apha)

New stack with methyl xt and methyl masterdrol was going to do one week methyl masterdrol, followed by two weeks stack with methyl xt, followed by one week of just methyl xt followed by PCT. Was thinking of extending stack to 1 week methyl masterdrol (started before recieved methyl xt) followed by five weeks of the methyl xt and masterdrol followed by last with just methyl XT followed by PCT. wanted to extend out since i will take a break again before another cycle.... Any thoughts on this? This stack too long? Want to get good lasting effects

rasher600

Awards
Has anyone tried Methyl Masterdrol? What are the effects? Is it hard on the liver? Do you need to take a cycle support and which one? I have many questions and would like to know the proper way to use it? Obviously I'm new at this, so I want to get it right.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Used prohormones before, but longest time period of three week (methyl 1-apha)

New stack with methyl xt and methyl masterdrol was going to do one week methyl masterdrol, followed by two weeks stack with methyl xt, followed by one week of just methyl xt followed by PCT. Was thinking of extending stack to 1 week methyl masterdrol (started before recieved methyl xt) followed by five weeks of the methyl xt and masterdrol followed by last with just methyl XT followed by PCT. wanted to extend out since i will take a break again before another cycle.... Any thoughts on this? This stack too long? Want to get good lasting effects
i probaly would either run one or the other, or both of them for like a 4 week cycle with a serm on hand for pct..stoping one and then running the other one during the week seems pretty pointless imo

Has anyone tried Methyl Masterdrol? What are the effects? Is it hard on the liver? Do you need to take a cycle support and which one? I have many questions and would like to know the proper way to use it? Obviously I'm new at this, so I want to get it right.
research. research some more..and research some more. oh yea, try a search

summersy

Awards
THANKS FOR THE INFO... been doing searches, but seemed to get all these mixed results and other people i know have ranged from 4-10 weeks with stacks that are pretty similar....

rasher600

Awards
PCT? post cycle therapy??? what about cycle support?

summersy

Awards
I will be personally using formadrol extreme at the end of the cycle.... that is what i used before and seemed to work really well.......

Saw good posting for it
3 caps/day 1st week
2 caps/day weeks 2-3
1 cap/day 3-4

Makes perfect sense to do it in this descending order to allow your body to start and compensate and restore your natural test levels

summersy

Awards
forgot to tell you guys the stack decided on.

Methyl masterdrol V2- week one 3 caps/day
Weeks 2-3- 3 caps Methyl XT/ 3 Caps methyl masterdrol
weeks 3-5- 3 caps methyl XT/ 4 caps methyl masterdrol

followed by pct you see above.....

if your interested will let you know the results after all is said and done. but so far very happy extremely vascular and mainting and even increasing strength on very clean low carb diet....