RMS80'S THE ONE LOG W/ VIDEO

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey All-
Gonna put my money where my mouth is on The One- going to be throwing some videos up here. Videos are going to be pretty concise and succinct- I am kind of quiet by nature, so they aren't going to be too terribly long.....enjoy :) And plz excuse the first one- taken after a 13 hr. production day- I was a little spacey, LOL....

SHR Show on The One where I talk about the product and AAS/PHs in general- http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm

Day 1:

[youtube]xr1ctbOvBnU[/youtube]

Day 12:

[youtube]LLq3mnV-qws[/youtube]

Day 14 pics:

Day 21 pics:

Day 26:
[youtube]a6UgeScMCiY[/youtube]

Stats/History/Training, etc.

Height: 6'2.5"
Bodyfat: somewhere between 4-6%
Starting Weight: 194.4 lbs.- I have become a skinny bitch- too much basketball
Desired Weight for end of cycle: 215 lbs.
Length- 24-29 days

No idea of measurements

Diet: very clean- about 3000-3500 kcal per day- 30 protein/50 carbs/20 fat- all carb sources very clean (lots of potatoes, harvest grains, brown rice, ton of fruit), most of protein from eggs or whey, fat mostly olive or safflower. not really upping kcals too much on this intentionally- just eating when I feel hungry (tends to be a lot w/ this compound)

History w/ PH's/AAS: everything you can think of- been off everything for 3-4months, but over the last two years usage/dosage has been pretty minimal.....

Training: main focus is on strength, agility, speed, but don't really care about size...used to run track competitively (60 and 100m) and play semi-pro football (WR)- now just do it to keep in shape and push myself- lots of speed and agility training, play basketball 4-5x per week. Training is lot of core exercises, med ball, sprinting (cut out b/c I broke my friggin' ankle), agilities, plylos, and weight training 3x per week.

Dosing @ 4 per day (see next progress post)- starting @ 90 mg/day

Other Supps:
Lipo AM
Backdraft
Omega Essentials
Bio Mend
NeoVar
Lipo PM
Osteo Sport
Complete Balance
Primaforce Piracetam
5-HTP

Day 26- final update and ending stats:

Height: 6'2.5"
Bodyfat: 4.5%
Starting Weight: 194.4 lbs
Ending Weight for cycle: 210.6 lbs.
Gain: 16.2 lbs
Length- 26 days

Comments:
Diet very clean- have found that increasing fats on this compound makes it work even better. Extreme hunger pretty much stayed with me throughout the cycle. Started on 90 mg/day, had to bump it back to 67.5 mg/day- just too much. Feeling the extra muscle mass when I play ball- but coordination has been phenomenal, and strength gains have been extremely impressive. Very low sides once I reduced the dose- 4 was giving me lethargy, but 3 is very clean- great sleep and recovery. Great vascularity and hardness increases w/ grainy texture to muscles- no water retention or low back pumps- see day 26 vid- you can clearly see the x-mas tree in my low back- may have to reshoot that one- too many lights on.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you describe the strength gains on this dirk? Are they explosive, or more gradual in onset?

Any side effects to speak of thusfar?

This looks to be something i'll be interesting in running later in the year. Good luck with this, bud.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Good job! It's both ballsy and shows the confidence you have in your product. My only 2 suggestions would be: Project more confidence (Hold your head straight) and get a tan!!! That's both joking and serious. It'll help us to see definition better. All in all, though, great job and I hope more companies take a cue from you and put their products to the test themselves for the world to see!

mw525

mw525

Awards
idk if its the lighting or not but you definitly put on some size in 12 days arms are noticably bigger

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think he put on like 8 lbs. in 12 days!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dirk, any reason for dosing 4 pills when you are 194lbs?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would you describe the strength gains on this dirk? Are they explosive, or more gradual in onset?

Any side effects to speak of thusfar?

This looks to be something i'll be interesting in running later in the year. Good luck with this, bud.
gradual the first week- really starting to come in quickly after day 9- nervous system really seems to be tuning in :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk, any reason for dosing 4 pills when you are 194lbs?
b/c I have a lot of past experience with compounds of this nature- but 4 was def. too much.....i feel much better on 3

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good job! It's both ballsy and shows the confidence you have in your product. My only 2 suggestions would be: Project more confidence (Hold your head straight) and get a tan!!! That's both joking and serious. It'll help us to see definition better. All in all, though, great job and I hope more companies take a cue from you and put their products to the test themselves for the world to see!
LOL- I am in this place 10-12 hrs. a day- 6 days a week, and I am not a big fan of the tanning bed- so yeah- I am pretty white...

and as far as the head posture- neck injury from sports (football- somersaulted coming down from catching a pass)- slanted sideways feels normal for me, believe it or not- completely threw my body out of whack- I turn my head or straighten it and it just grinds.....but I will keep it under advisement- as far as confidence- I am pretty confident- but I am kind of a humble, quiet, and shy person by nature :)

good constructive criticism- one more would probably be to keep the lighting consistent- the lighting from the day 10 video really washed me out pretty good- I will do the day 17 in the same format as day 1....

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Yo Dirk! Good to see you doing this. Just received the ONE and going to start and possibly log in a few weeks here. Look forward to seeing your progress. I am also a huge pick-up basketball fanatic and was wondering if you have seen any change in your play since starting the cycle. Thanks brotha!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
LOL- I am in this place 10-12 hrs. a day- 6 days a week, and I am not a big fan of the tanning bed- so yeah- I am pretty white...

and as far as the head posture- neck injury from sports (football- somersaulted coming down from catching a pass)- slanted sideways feels normal for me, believe it or not- completely threw my body out of whack- I turn my head or straighten it and it just grinds.....but I will keep it under advisement- as far as confidence- I am pretty confident- but I am kind of a humble, quiet, and shy person by nature :)

good constructive criticism- one more would probably be to keep the lighting consistent- the lighting from the day 10 video really washed me out pretty good- I will do the day 17 in the same format as day 1....
Good job! I didn't mean to imply that you weren't confident. Now that I think of it, if you weren't confident, you wouldn't be posting the videos. LMAO! Don't mind me. Keep on plugging away!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Looks good D, subbed...

Also, put you AB's in a video ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good job! I didn't mean to imply that you weren't confident. Now that I think of it, if you weren't confident, you wouldn't be posting the videos. LMAO! Don't mind me. Keep on plugging away!
LOL- no worries :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yo Dirk! Good to see you doing this. Just received the ONE and going to start and possibly log in a few weeks here. Look forward to seeing your progress. I am also a huge pick-up basketball fanatic and was wondering if you have seen any change in your play since starting the cycle. Thanks brotha!
not really- I started working more on frontside mechanics this week (bands and stability)- and almost like clockwork, my groin is feeling 10x better- donno if this is helping or not- couldn't hurt though....I was actually getting up pretty good yesterday for the first time since before I hurt my ankle- I just want to be back to my old self again, LOL

I may get someone to film one of my workouts one of these days- prolly be fun- it will give you insight into how I train....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd certainly like to see that video brother!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
b/c I have a lot of past experience with compounds of this nature- but 4 was def. too much.....i feel much better on 3
me too, by this time of the day on 4 i'd be ready to pass out, today i'm ok :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
id like to see the vid too and good luck man.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 14 pics:

up another 3-4 lbs.- gains over the last 2-3 days have been unreal- now in the 206-209 range

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
u look much bigger from day 1 to day 14 these results seem unreal in 14 days great progress man!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just playing the devil's advocate, but you mentioned an ankle injury + too much cardio. Did you maintain your upper-body training while you had the broken ankle; also could you give us an idea of your physique/training before you did all the basketball :) Do you feel any of your gains are muscle memory?

Nice progress so far, and good luck on reaching those 20lbs :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just playing the devil's advocate, but you mentioned an ankle injury + too much cardio. Did you maintain your upper-body training while you had the broken ankle; also could you give us an idea of your physique/training before you did all the basketball :) Do you feel any of your gains are muscle memory?

Have to agree on the devils advocate thing about muscle memory. He said himself that he was lighter than usual at the start of this. If we want to be even more paranoid we could suggest that this was done on purpose due to his interests with the success of the product (I won't go this far though). I would however like his feelings on how this muscle memory/recover has come into play with these amazing results.

Personally I would not have run and logged the one because I would have given amazing results feedback simply because I am more out of shape and have been much bigger before.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10lbs in 2 weeks is still impressive no?
I put on 25 pounds in 2 weeks one time just from restarting the gym and getting back on my normal diet after having a rough patch where I lost some weight being away at school with little to eat. So is 10 in 2 weeks impressive? It's all relative to the persons eating, muscle memory and lifting state prior.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put on 25 pounds in 2 weeks one time just from restarting the gym and getting back on my normal diet after having a rough patch where I lost some weight being away at school with little to eat. So is 10 in 2 weeks impressive? It's all relative to the persons eating, muscle memory and lifting state prior.
I can't imagine that was all lean :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine that was all lean :)
Mostly yes it was, I had been forced into a starvation state and lost nearly 30 pounds. Just from eating I was up 10 pounds in 3 days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, true, easy 4-5lbs in glycogen and 4-5 in digestive tract.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good dirk!...keep it up!
slick.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

As far as muscle memory- yes and no- I have still been playing basketball with the dicked-up ankle and haven't dropped my activity level much, if any. I can't jump or sprint like I normally do- but the activity level and cardio stayed very similar to before the break- this is what ibuprofen is made for, LOL. I was back on this thing probably 2 weeks after I broke it- before I even started the product. Probably not the best decision- but I hate sitting around....

I lift before I do anything else (normal)- but I have still been playing 1 to 1.5 hrs. of ball 5-6 days a week

As far as training in general, I really haven't changed much- and pretty much kept everything the same when I started taking The One.

Now if I really wanted to do what you guys suggested- I would have cut my activity level in half, and changed my training- but I would be 225 instead of just under 210, LOL (and believe me, I could do it, but then that would be really dishonest). The reality of the situation, the only thing that I changed was going on this compound- I kept everything else the same...this is why this compound is so impressive- I work 10-12 hours per day and am on my feet constantly, and have a hard time keeping calories in anyway, plus I do roughly an 1-1.5 hours of cardio every morning- and I still gained 15 lbs. in about three weeks........

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
seriously- and I put this out there for you guys to critique- what other company owner is going to have the balls to do something like this with one of their products?

Video and photographic evidence, along with a validated way to guage the time in which I did this- you have to admit, the results are pretty amazing- considering that I haven't changed my activity level at all.......

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for doing this but here is the gap...

If at one point you weighed say 210, with too much cardio you went down to say 195 (numbers used for example purposes not accurate). If by starting a new steroid your muscle mass grows within previously established muscle memory one thing has been proven: It allowed you to gain back previously lost muscle while under stress that would not allow you to do so naturally BUT it still skews numbers because you are gaining back muscle that you once had, the gains will be greater no matter what.

I am not saying results aren't good but just putting it in perspective because the average gain so far has been approx 4-5 pounds in 2 weeks and not what you are showing. Every users seems happy with it so my critique does not stand against that but just separating them from you and your numbers.

All that said I am still interested enough and following the logs and they look good. this is not one of my insane USP labs attacks ha, the other logs are good but if there is a small gap in logic in such a pivotal log then it should be noted.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not saying results aren't good but just putting it in perspective because the average gain so far has been approx 4-5 pounds in 2 weeks and not what you are showing.
I dunno, 4-5lbs is the bottom end, not the average (metroba at 4 is the lowest). I'd say the average at 2 weeks is more like 8-9 really. Still a little below what we initially saw, but then again most of the initial group tried to see what we could get out of it as a max :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The results are good for nearly everyone and I am not trying to take that away.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for doing this but here is the gap...

If at one point you weighed say 210, with too much cardio you went down to say 195 (numbers used for example purposes not accurate). If by starting a new steroid your muscle mass grows within previously established muscle memory one thing has been proven: It allowed you to gain back previously lost muscle while under stress that would not allow you to do so naturally BUT it still skews numbers because you are gaining back muscle that you once had, the gains will be greater no matter what.

I am not saying results aren't good but just putting it in perspective because the average gain so far has been approx 4-5 pounds in 2 weeks and not what you are showing. Every users seems happy with it so my critique does not stand against that but just separating them from you and your numbers.

All that said I am still interested enough and following the logs and they look good. this is not one of my insane USP labs attacks ha, the other logs are good but if there is a small gap in logic in such a pivotal log then it should be noted.

I understand what you are saying, but I kept everything equal- training, supplementation, diet, etc. By keeping these variables (stimulii) the same, most of the gains can be attributable to The One, and not totally muscle memory- the reason being my training- I don't rest between sets- my weight training workout is adapted from track and field conditioning to where I never stop during a workout (save to walk to the next machine or get to a mat)- my training is geared towards certain fiber types (IId IIa IIc and I)- these are not larger-diameter fibers in terms of hypertrophy (say like a IIb)- I only train IIb's in explosive phase- which is not for a couple more months in my periodization- my training and my activity level are the factors that allow for my pre-cycle weight, which was pretty stable

Training like a bodybuilder would bring back muscle memory like you are referring- it would go after mostly IIb's and IIab's, but once again, I am not training for that- and I am not applying the same stimulii- if I did, I would be a lot bigger...that would be the muscle memory to which you are referring......

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
The videos and results thus far are very impressive...just curious, I also do not train like a bodybuilder, hit weights 3x per week full body with minimal rest, care to post up your split/sets/reps? I also play basketball (only 1 day a week however) and stay relatively thin.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The videos and results thus far are very impressive...just curious, I also do not train like a bodybuilder, hit weights 3x per week full body with minimal rest, care to post up your split/sets/reps? I also play basketball (only 1 day a week however) and stay relatively thin.
sure- I need to post a vid of how I train- it is pretty fun- I pick three compound exercises per workout, 3 ancillary agility exercises, and 3 core exercises, and then rotate through them in circuit fashion, with no rest...

variations:
rep range
% of 1RM
speed
areas of agility worked
relative difficulty/neural overload
plylos
etc. it is a long list......

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
rms80 works out like a man possessed......

I guarantee 90% of the forum members (myself included) would have to stop to puke.... no less than twice........

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80 works out like a man possessed......

I guarantee 90% of the forum members (myself included) would have to stop to puke.... no less than twice........
I puked 3x the week before last- usually happens when I do a volume adjustment- not very pleasant....

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
sure- I need to post a vid of how I train- it is pretty fun- I pick three compound exercises per workout, 3 ancillary agility exercises, and 3 core exercises, and then rotate through them in circuit fashion, with no rest...

variations:
rep range
% of 1RM
speed
areas of agility worked
relative difficulty/neural overload
plylos
etc. it is a long list......
Sounds interesting! I wouldnt mind seeing a more detailed workout plan if you get a chance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I puked 3x the week before last- usually happens when I do a volume adjustment- not very pleasant....
It may be sadistic but this might be my summer goal; to see if I can push myself in a workout. Just getting severe DOMS might be good enough though :)

Also thanks to the reply up above; I hope it doesn't come off as an attack in any way, just trying to get your thoughts on all aspects your progress :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It may be sadistic but this might be my summer goal; to see if I can push myself in a workout. Just getting severe DOMS might be good enough though :)

Also thanks to the reply up above; I hope it doesn't come off as an attack in any way, just trying to get your thoughts on all aspects your progress :thumbsup:
no worries :)

ryuuBishonen

ryuuBishonen

Awards
puke

Very funny

last puke was from muscletech's nano vapor ---- crap product my 2 cents...

squats r good for puking
me 180lbs 5'9"
squats
set 1 warm up 135 x 8 with 4 OH presses just because
set 2 225 x 8 sometimes two sets depends
set 3 315 x 8 haven't put more on this in a while I should !!
(sets arent really deep though) ( maybe its time to just go deep & not heavy HmmM!!! ?? ) anyway all above = puke as well....

sorry not thread jacking really...