New M-1-t cycle!!!!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well my last one went so well i thought i would change things alittle to make it even better. This time I will be doing 20mg /day and 250 oh-test and 125 4-ad. I think this one will run for 6 weeks. And the last 2 weeks I will drop the m1t to 10mg. I will be taking milk thistle for the liver and nolva for the Christmas pictures. :)

PS I ahev been working way too much and thats why I have not been around . I will be here a little more soon. TTY

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bro, i knew you were still alive :D Good luck with cycle, what cha weighing in at?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I went up to 184 on the last cycle. But for some reason I am back down to 174. Could be because I have ran out of protein for the last month. Well not totally just not enough for 4 shakes /day. So I plan on getting up to 185 and staying over 180 . But my chest has never been bigger which is very cool. I gained 5 inches on my chest on the last cycle. And 4 inches in my shoulders. So this cycle should be good. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well it has been alittle over 2 weeks. All I have to say is that this combination is the best i have ever been on. I have gained 13lbs in 2 weeks!!!! Strength is up already and I am very impressed. I will be taking some pics soon. 4 More weeks to go. We will see how far it goes.. TTY

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Well it has been alittle over 2 weeks. All I have to say is that this combination is the best i have ever been on. I have gained 13lbs in 2 weeks!!!! Strength is up already and I am very impressed. I will be taking some pics soon. 4 More weeks to go. We will see how far it goes.. TTY
Check in and tell us how it went. Talk to ya... :D