Question regaurding training (experienced aas user please)

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
I just started my cycle of sustanon 250 for 6 weeks 1 injectiong every 8 days. now i have got all my cycle set up.. i was wondering if and what the best way to lift on testestrone is to gain size/ strength. please don't just say heavy lol, sets, reps, spilts ect. thanks :)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
if youre trying to figure out training while sticking a needle in your ass, youve got bigger problems.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
at that dose you might as well go natty.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
250mg every 8 days... and for only 6 weeks? dont expect much of anything.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
x2 to everything that's been said

Trapstar

Trapstar

Awards
im not some 240 lb guy here. and that is completely irrelivant to the question i am asking here.. come on guys, if you don't agree with my cycle that is fine but that's not what i need info about, i know how to lift (NATTY) i am just wondering how big of a difference in workouts i should be making....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
doesnt matter. i train basically the same on or off

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im not some 240 lb guy here. and that is completely irrelivant to the question i am asking here.. come on guys, if you don't agree with my cycle that is fine but that's not what i need info about, i know how to lift (NATTY) i am just wondering how big of a difference in workouts i should be making....
If you knew how to lift natty you would know how to lift on cycle..

dra05ke

Awards
are you training for strength or size? ...personally while on AAS i opt to train for size as strength is easier to target/achieve while off cycle and adding size is harder for me while off, for me at least ...i would stick within the 10-12 rep range while on to maximize mass gain...you certainly will still gain strength while adding mass ..given that those doses, which are a little on the low side, have enough effect on your body... everyone is different. make sure to eat eat eat and get your sleep while on and you'll be happy

dra05ke

Awards
personally i would run the cycle longer at minimum 8 weeks..i know a few certain cases where people did not start to see "real" gains until 5-6 week using sust ...you'll gain some water from the quicker acting esters in the sust ...however 40% of the blend is Testosterone Decanoate and it takes about 6 weeks to fully kick in and 24% of the blend is Testosterone Isocaproate, which takes approxiamtely 5 weeks to fully kick in ...so nearly 65% of the Test blend isnt fully kicking in until approximately week 6 ..and thats when you are ending your cycle. personally i would pick some more up before you start your cycle....but like i stated in the pervious post ..everyone is different. whatever you may chose to do, good luck to you!