BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys, after much anticipation and talk, it's here; THE ONE!! I'm not going to throw up a bunch of pretty technical write-up stuff, and what it does, etc....because we already know. So, let's get down to business, shall we?!?:lmao:

Background Info: I'm probably and old man by some standards at 38. I've been into the sport off and on since I played football in HS. Most recently, I've been trying to come back from major surgery 2 years ago followed by a partial bicep tear along with a rupture of my distal bicep tendon. Bonedaddy turned into a fat daddy, getting up to 260. I've gotten myself back down to 228 while picking up some long lost muscle and strength. These next 4-5 weeks are just another step towards my goal of gettng back to where I want to be. I'm definitely looking forward to the strenght gains along with the recomp effects.

Cycle info: This isn't going to be very fancy as I'm putting The One to the test. The One will be the only thing I take aside from a multi and EFAs unless my old man joints scream for something to help them along. I know some of you are cringing at the thought of me not running cycle support et al, but I'm busting it out. Sorry. :fingersx:

PCT: I'm going all AN for this. 2nd Gear, Drive, RPM, Neovar, and I'd like to throw in the IGF-2 if the wallet allows.

Diet: I'm going to try and be as clean as I've ever been with my diet on this. Chicken, tuna, leans cuts of beef, and fish all grilled or baked. Oats out the @ss, leafy greens, rice, and whole grains, sweet potatoes, etc... The goals is between 500-1000 above maintenance. Chime in!

Training: The plan right now is a body part a week, with circuit training on the weekend 1 day. I'm torn on cardio. Do I go with the school of thought that I shouldnt burn those calories that my muscles could/would use, or do I go with the other school of thought about recomp, etc...Chime in.

Let me just say that I am totally open to suggestion/criticism/accolades or whatever. I'm doing this log because I'm a huge AN fan(LOVE Drive & RPM) and I'm doing it for accountability. So tag along and chime in! If I left anything out, please feel free to ask. I'm really looking forward to my 1st log here at AM!!

Today is actually Day 2, as I took my 1st dose 30 minutes after picking it up yesterday. I took pics and will have them posted in a bit as soon as photobucket stops being a lil' bitch. Day 1 and Day 2 updates coming in a few. I needs grub. Here we go.....:biglaugh:

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
definitely subbed into this one BD!!!

i picked up a bottle of THE ONE the other day (couldnt resist the sale!!) and ill probably be getting another bottle in a couple months when it goes on sale at NP. then ill run both bottles in a cycle around aug/sept, so im along for the ride with anyone running a log on it, looking to see some nice results!!

i personally wish youd take it a little easier on your liver and at least pick up some milk thistle and saw palmetto capped or something, but that is by all means your choice.

only thing i have a question on is whether you have a SERM on hand in case of emergencies (this being a new supp to the market you never know what could arise). i also wanted to recommend adding something like Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations to you PCT (while 2nd Gear appears to be a good product, PCS will only benefit your PCT further)

when you getting this bad boy started up?? Nevermind!! Good Luck and hope to see some nice break throughs!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you doing any before pictures?
I have yet to see any before/after pictures for anyone that used The One.

Subscribed.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely subbed into this one BD!!!

i picked up a bottle of THE ONE the other day (couldnt resist the sale!!) and ill probably be getting another bottle in a couple months when it goes on sale at NP. then ill run both bottles in a cycle around aug/sept, so im along for the ride with anyone running a log on it, looking to see some nice results!!

i personally wish youd take it a little easier on your liver and at least pick up some milk thistle and saw palmetto capped or something, but that is by all means your choice.

only thing i have a question on is whether you have a SERM on hand in case of emergencies (this being a new supp to the market you never know what could arise). i also wanted to recommend adding something like Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations to you PCT (while 2nd Gear appears to be a good product, PCS will only benefit your PCT further)

when you getting this bad boy started up?? Nevermind!! Good Luck and hope to see some nice break throughs!!
I actually do have a serm on hand as I had planned on doing a phera cycle before I got wind of this. I have milk thistle as well but want to concrete some opinions down on whether the milk thistle would inhibit The One in any way. I thougt about adding some Res to the mix, but I'm kind of hung up on doing an all out AN cycle.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing any before pictures?
I have yet to see any before/after pictures for anyone that used The One.

Subscribed.
Yes, as embarrassed as I am of them, I took some last night. I'm working on getting them up as we speak but photobucket isnt playing nice. I forgot to hold a current newspaper so I may be doing a video tonight as well.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bonedaddy. Being someone that still has some excess bodyfat I ama firm believer that you try to gain serious muscle while on and focus on weightloss after the cycle is over. That being said I would still get some cardio in 2-3 times a week. I agree with the other comment on adding milk thistle. It is $10 or so and it does help protect you.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to do it, but here goes nothing. And yes, I know I'm a pastey white bastard, it's winter time. I'll be tan by the end of the log.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So there ya go. A 'decent' base covered by some lard, but I've got more work to do and I have total confidence in The One to give me a huge push to get where I want to go.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: As someof you know by now, I'm fortunate enough to live close to the AN headquarters. So instead of having it shipped, I left work to go pick it up. Naturally, being the patient guy that I am, I took my 3 pill dose as soon as I got to work. Within the hour I could feel it. My mood just changed into something almost euphoric. It was great, but hard to put into words. I wanted to own the world, and felt I could. I was ready to chop a mountain in half. Another hour or so later I got warm....really warm on the inside. Like I had an oven on inside of me. It wasn't unpleasant and I didnt break into sweats or anything, but it's like my metabolism cranked up. I enjoyed it actually.

Day 1 Workout: Wow. This $hit works on the 1st dose in the gym, TOO! I went heavier than usual per my mood AND I was able to add 2 reps to the majority of my sets. When I hit my mark on the sets, I just wanted to keep going, so since I felt I could...I did. The mood stayed with me well after my workout as well. I think it annoyed my girl somewhat because I was the happiest bastard ever and she wasn't. lol The pumps I got were crazy. I was hard, harder than usual. I'm sure some are going to chalk it up to placebo effect, but trust me....it wasn't. I weighed in @ 228 before my workout.

I slept somewhat restless. I'd sleep a few hours, toss and turn for a few minutes, repeat. I woke up feeling ok. i was afraid of being tired from waking up a time or 2, but nope...all was good. Day 1 was freaking unreal for a 1st dose. Is this what crack is like?!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, subbed. Are you getting blood work? I'm interested in how this will affect liver enzymes.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: After last nights sleep and from what I read from Dirk, I took my 3 pills this morning as soon as I hit the ground. The mood was great, not as pronounced as yesterday, but it was good. I was hungry as fawk all day. I couldn't eat enough for awhile. My chest kept a decent pump from yesterday. Everything feels really, really great on this stuff so far. Nothing bad to report at all.

Day 2 Workout: Sweet Jesus....this stuff is bad @ss. The weights I used tonight from last week is WAY up. On the high lat pulldowns I tossed another 45lb plate on top of what I finished with last week. I'm reading this as I'm typing and I can't wait for other people to get this and start logging so you guys will know I'm not full of $hit. This stuff is phenomanal so far. The appetite thing came up while i was working out and I forgot my protein shake. I really could have used it during my workout as my body was screaming for some food. My grocery bill is about to double I think. The pumps tonight were crazier than last nights. This is making the gym fun again, no doubt.

One thing I forgot to mention frm last nights workout was my cardio session. I had my heart rate up to 155-160 and didn't even realize it. I usually get a lil' winded in that range but last night I felt like I could have ran home and back. My cardiac output last night was effortless. No one mentioned that lil' goodie to me. I can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow. I REALLY can't wait for you guys to get your bottles, either!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, subbed. Are you getting blood work? I'm interested in how this will affect liver enzymes.

Yes! I'm glad you brought this up as I forgot to mention it. I defintely plan on getting blood work done. I also want to take the PCT 2 months out as well, instead of the typical 4-6 most people do.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! moment of truth, lets see if the hype is real! best of luck buddy..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and watching. Log looking good so far.

If you have any questions at all along the way then feel free to yell out.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Subbed looking real good so far. Keep it up.:smokin:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! good luck :)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed in this morning @ 230 (+2) and I feel as though I have a whole body pump. I want to eat the monitor as well. I'll try to pop in and out today as time permits here @ work. Glad to see a lot of you guys following along!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
eat like a ****in champ!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm going with a 5 day split, relatively high volume, right around maintenance cals.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nice start to your log BD! I'm also 38 and will be doing the "one", hey, we need all the help we can get. Lookin' good so far, kick some arse!!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally should have put this in the cycle info section instead of here. Can I get this moved or should I start from scratch over there?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might be able to go into thread tools and move it, if not pm B5150 and ask him nicely to move it :)

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
ok so im a little curious BD and Easy, whats the deal with the dosing?? it appears as though youre both taking your total dose for the day (3 caps) all at one time as apposed to spreading it out as many normally do with other PHs. whats the reasoning behind that? also if you head to the gym anywhere between 3-5 whats the best approach to dosing?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so im a little curious BD and Easy, whats the deal with the dosing?? it appears as though youre both taking your total dose for the day (3 caps) all at one time as apposed to spreading it out as many normally do with other PHs. whats the reasoning behind that? also if you head to the gym anywhere between 3-5 whats the best approach to dosing?
From talking to Dirk, Don, and Easy, everyone says to take it early so it doesn't disrupt your sleep any. Trust me, this stuff has a stim effect. I think you might be like me, where you want to take something close to the time you work out. You won't need to with the One. Granted, I've only been on it for 3 days now, but my workouts have been head and shoulders above anything I've done for the past year. If I were you, I'd take it early am, all at once. I can't wait to jump to 4 caps. Woooot!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

JB- dosing is recommended before noon at the latest because of the length of half life. The one tends to effect sleep too if you take it too late.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its quite stimmy :) so if you work out in the afternoon, you just need to play a little with how late you can manage to take it without disturbing sleep. So far, taking it before 1pm seems to not disrupt sleep much

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED......

This is supposed to be the D-Bol clone right?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info guys, ive got a while to go before i start my cycle but ill be sure to dose before noon for sure. im guessing that given how powerful an effect THE ONE has that theres really nothing to worry about as far as dosing with a meal or snack? (say perhaps a mid morning breakfast or protein shake)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with food, without food, whatever :) works out all about the same. With food it maybe takes an extra 10-20 minutes to notice it kicking in. Its a noticeable change as it does. man i love the way it feels :D

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: Holy hell, I've never wanted to eat so much in my life. And on that note, I'm one bloated sum-bitch. I don't mean I'm holding water, I mean my stomach feels like it's about to pop! lol I've got to find a different approach to eating this much. Calorie dense food, smaller, more frequent meals, perhaps, etc...Anyone have any advice?

I'm not having the metabolism-heat surge I had the past couple of days. The mood is still pretty good. I'm loving the feeling of well-being/top of the world feeling, which has been commented on a few times today. It's almost like being on an anti-depressant, **** that usually bugs me I'm laughing off. Not that I've ever been on an anti-depressant or anything. *ahem* Anyways....

The weights just keep going up and my strength is way above anything I expected from the 1st few days. I'm tossing up stuff I havent in quite some time. The pumps were super crazy today. I was expecting my skin to rip open a few times. My stamina seemed to be waning on me at approx 3/4 through my workout. I hit a wall shortly after. May have been that bellyfull of food I'm carrying around....I'm digging the workouts like never before though!!

I weighed in @ 234(+4) today. Wow...

I decided to throw in the milk thistle and I'm thinking I'm definitely going to need something for my joints, especially if the weights keep going up like they are.

I'm one tired bastard. I've worked my ass off the last 3 days with this stuff behind me. I plan on sleeping like I stole it tonight....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice update man, looks like mine will arrive in 2 days time!! wooohoo!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
From talking to Dirk, Don, and Easy, everyone says to take it early so it doesn't disrupt your sleep any. Trust me, this stuff has a stim effect. I think you might be like me, where you want to take something close to the time you work out. You won't need to with the One. Granted, I've only been on it for 3 days now, but my workouts have been head and shoulders above anything I've done for the past year. If I were you, I'd take it early am, all at once. I can't wait to jump to 4 caps. Woooot!!
what is the recommended limit on caps for this? This log looks great so far!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: Holy hell, I've never wanted to eat so much in my life. And on that note, I'm one bloated sum-bitch. I don't mean I'm holding water, I mean my stomach feels like it's about to pop! lol I've got to find a different approach to eating this much. Calorie dense food, smaller, more frequent meals, perhaps, etc...Anyone have any advice?
I'd go sort of the reverse of any of that, some less caloric dense food. buy a whole pineapple and chop it up, apples, melons, etc. Plus also up spinach and broccoli intake some. those all add nice nutrients while not adding a ton more calories. so they help with hunger while not taking you outside your desired caloric levels

Or if you dont care about calories :D then just natural pb with a spoon works well :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looking good!

are you going to do half way pics? or just the before then after ones