Most Effective to take with Test Cyp..Anti-Estrogen or Anti-Aromatase?

A

ace7863

Awards
I am taking 200mg of test cyp every week. I am looking for the most effective product to take while on this level. My main goal is to keep water retention down as I do some modeling and maintain as much sex drive as possible. I am currently undergoing TRT. I am 31, 186lbs, 7-8% bf or so. New to the forum so any help suggestions would be great. Any other thoughts and input would be appreciated
I also take synthroid at 100mcg a day for a thyroid condition.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i like aromasin the best on paper but i havent used it. I have to ask tho, why dont you ask your doctor since you are on HRT...?

A

ace7863

Awards
I asked during the last visit when I was taken off testim due to continued low libido and fatigue. We decided to go with weekly injections of 150 mg and I am actually doing 200 instead. I wasn't really given an answer either way other than lets see how things go before trying either adex or another product. I am mainly looking at those with real world experience from using the anti-est and anti-aroma as to which products work the best for water retention issues and the least problem of causing low libido.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
most docs wouldn't know the answer anyway. aromasin is very similar to Erase. I would give erase a run 2-3 caps and see if that helps. I am prescribed test cyp also. my doc doesn't give me enough arimedex so I am still learning how much erase is good to go along with only 1 arimadex a week