What can I take on my Xtreme Tren Cycle?

feenyx360

Awards
Ok.....I know I should have done more research before I started but, I am about 4-5 days into my xtreme tren cycle. What should I be taking during my cycle, and how do I properly post cycle? I apologize for my ignorance.

This is what I am taking now:

Protein
Creatine
ZMA in the evenings
Multi-vitamin
xtreme tren at noon (3 30s)

The cheapest method possible for properly doing this would be great!

Thanks in advance.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lets break this down quicklike.

on cycle, you have the possibility of gyno, which you offset with L-dopa, caber, 1 carboxy, etc.

the other sides of tren are high blood pressure and aggression. which you can offset with celery seed extract, and 5-htp. if you're not worried about aggression, don't worry about the 5-htp.

at 120mg of tren or more, you have other sides like male pattern balding, severe back pumps, etc.

i'm not going to do all the work for you though that's all you need to stay safe for this month. in the PCT section, there's a great sticky called PCT for dummies - read up on what you need to do for next month.

also, save the ZMA for PCT as it helps raise test levels. i'd save the creatine for PCT as well, but that's purely subjective.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok.....I know I should have done more research before I started but, I am about 4-5 days into my xtreme tren cycle. What should I be taking during my cycle, and how do I properly post cycle? I apologize for my ignorance.

This is what I am taking now:

Protein
Creatine
ZMA in the evenings
Multi-vitamin
xtreme tren at noon (3 30s)

The cheapest method possible for properly doing this would be great!

Thanks in advance.
Drop the creatine while on cycle.

Take the Tren 3 times a day, spread throughout. 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner.

Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations or T911 by LG Sciences would be a good start to a PCT, probably with some ATD (anti-estrogen) started during week three, tapered down for 3 weeks.

Creatine should be used during PCT.

You probably should have some P5P while on cycle so you don't get any leaky nips from the tren. I would also take Hawthorne Berry for my blood pressure.

I would have a SERM on hand, but it might not be necessary.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well shoot sunny, looks like I did the work for him...

between what he and I have told you... you have a pretty solid starting point.

feenyx360

Awards
I'm having a hard time finding that sticky.....Has it been removed?

feenyx360

Awards
lets break this down quicklike.

on cycle, you have the possibility of gyno, which you offset with L-dopa, caber, 1 carboxy, etc.

the other sides of tren are high blood pressure and aggression. which you can offset with celery seed extract, and 5-htp. if you're not worried about aggression, don't worry about the 5-htp.

at 120mg of tren or more, you have other sides like male pattern balding, severe back pumps, etc.

i'm not going to do all the work for you though that's all you need to stay safe for this month. in the PCT section, there's a great sticky called PCT for dummies - read up on what you need to do for next month.

also, save the ZMA for PCT as it helps raise test levels. i'd save the creatine for PCT as well, but that's purely subjective.
So if I get an estro blocker, some celery seed extract, I should be good for this first cycle?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm having a hard time finding that sticky.....Has it been removed?
No... that sticky shouldn't be going anywhere. You ARE looking in the PCT forum right?

feenyx360

Awards

Take the Tren 3 times a day, spread throughout. 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner.

Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations or T911 by LG Sciences would be a good start to a PCT, probably with some ATD (anti-estrogen) started during week three, tapered down for 3 weeks.

You probably should have some P5P while on cycle so you don't get any leaky nips from the tren. I would also take Hawthorne Berry for my blood pressure.

What is a "SERM"?

feenyx360

Awards
No... that sticky shouldn't be going anywhere. You ARE looking in the PCT forum right?
Yes under the Anabolic Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

No sticky for dummy like me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t you are right... where the hell did all the stickies go?!

We have told you most of what you need to know. As far as serms go, most recommend clomid over nolvadex.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What is a "SERM"?
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator.

It makes it so estrogen can't bond to it's receptors in certain places IE your chest... So, no bitch tits. It also is used to bring your boys back from when a cycle has atrophied them.

feenyx360

Awards

Just to be sure, your saying I don't have to take the Cycle Support,T911, or and estro blocker until week 3? No liver support sups?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just to be sure, your saying I don't have to take the Cycle Support,T911, or and estro blocker until week 3? No liver support sups?
No.

You take PCS or T911 from day one. You take the ATD starting week 3.

If you were going to use liver support you should have been on it 2 weeks ago. Milk thistle is good for this, but as it is not a methylated pro-hormone, probably not all that necessary.

feenyx360

Awards
Do you think I could take cycle-assist and then take Inhibet-E and be good?