Epi With Me

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
So here I go, on an adventure with Epistane to turn my skinny 146.5 pound frame into Arnold.... right??? Haha, don't kid yourselves :wiggle:.
I will be consuming food like a vacuum, not counting calories maticulously, but I'm in tune enough with my body to know when I'm getting what I need.

I will be running Epi for 4 weeks looking at either 20,30,30,40 or 20,30,40,40 depending on how I feel entering week 3. Looking to put on a good X lean pounds over the next 4 weeks. Mysterious I know! It's time for you all to see what benefits a ds can have on a lightweight. I expect the pounds to sprint in my direction.

Here's the run down. I'm starting this log on day 2 of the cycle.
Starting weight : 146.5
Day 1 : 147.4
Day 2 : 148.5
Will have pics up soon

Have not noticed anything different as of day 2 with the exception of incredible pumps (that i'm loving btw!).

Hope some of you will tag along for the ride... the top of the hill is approaching! :wave2:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Also if you have questions about my pct or anything else feel free to ask away.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
learn how to get big though food first

and start counting calories youll be surprised how many calories your not getting in in till you count.

5ft11 150 is ridiculous to do do a hormone. bot you wotn listen to me do the hormone and learn, in till you start knowing your nutrition intake(not guessing it, your'll continue being a pencil neck, arms and legs.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
learn how to get big though food first

and start counting calories youll be surprised how many calories your not getting in in till you count.

5ft11 150 is ridiculous to do do a hormone. bot you wotn listen to me do the hormone and learn, in till you start knowing your nutrition intake(not guessing it, your'll continue being a pencil neck, arms and legs.
I can take the criticism as long as you prove to me that something like Epi will not help me in any way. Also, if anyone else wants to post their subjective opinion without showing factual evidence, please refrain from posting. I do agree with you on the calorie/macro counting, but I do not feel the need to... shame on me *slaps own wrist*.

If anyone has any REAL questions regarding my cycle, i'd be happy to answer. If you think this is a train wreck, then watch to the end and either be proven wrong or ready to laugh in my face :fest30:.

Oh and "pencil neck" good one! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well you have started this, so good luck man, any questions fire away. Eat lots, up that protein and lift with intensity :)

bikerian

Awards
i second that mate, get the protein into your diet and make shure you get enough rest at the end of the day. ive done an IBE epi in to, last november it worked ok for me but i was doin the pulse cycle, and what a wast of time pulsing it is. i did notise i thined out a bit and had a few good work outs with some strength increase. i have just start a week and half ago doin an epithin-e cycle which i find better then the IBE stuff, ia doin 40/50/50/60 then for a week or two after 30/20. i will be using cycle suport as well as 6-oxo and nolvadex xt and milk thistle for pct. i take milk thistle and 3 tabs of 6-oxo aday with the epithin-e and find my libedo is fine were as when i was doin the IBE epistane my libedo was dead after 2 weeks. any ways mate good luck you will make it in the end, it just takes time and hard work.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight : 149.8 +3.3
Strength is on par. I'm back to where I was before I got sick 2 weeks ago.
Libido is still fine as expected for now.
I took a few pics this morning that I will post up shortly. Keep in mind I'm no professional haha. I do not practice posing and I suck at it.

I'm going to continue to pound the food and hope gains continue as well as they have been.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Here are the pics I promised. Sorry for no back or leg shot. I'll see what I can do about getting some real soon. These were taken on 2nd day of cycle. They were taken cold in every sense of the word (40 degree temp haha). 5'11 148. Yesterday was a rest day for me, and I will have a light back/bicep/calves day today.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight : 150.8 +4.3
Strength is normal, but progressing.
Libido is fine

After having what seemed to be a lack of food and liquid consumption the last 2 days, I still managed to put a pound on. So far I'm up 4.3 pounds in 5 days, and I hope to continue at a steady pace.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Your weight will go up and down quite a lot :) make sure you get plenty water in, watch out for those back pumps!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
your epi is dosed to low in my opinion. go 30.40.40.40 (you can run it for up to six weeks) if its your first time run it 4, second time run it 5.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
your epi is dosed to low in my opinion. go 30.40.40.40 (you can run it for up to six weeks) if its your first time run it 4, second time run it 5.
I don't think 20/30/40/40 is really that low for a first time user of his experience and weight.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i guess i must have skimmed to fast. i was not aware it was his first. my bad =) continue what your doing =P

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i guess i must have skimmed to fast. i was not aware it was his first. my bad =) continue what your doing =P
haha it's all good, I'm often guilty of doing the same! You might be half right, the 20 for a week might be low, but going 40 the last week or two should be plenty.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
haha it's all good, I'm often guilty of doing the same! You might be half right, the 20 for a week might be low, but going 40 the last week or two should be plenty.
I will have to agree on the 20 being too low. So far there's not much difference from normal; besides great pumps and my appetite does seem to be greater. I will continue the 20mg until monday and start week 2 :usa2:.

Off to work I go, where I get forced cardio everyday for 365 days a year, ahahaha.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Weight : 151.2 +4.7
Strength is progressing like normal
Libido is still intact

Tomorrow I begin 30mg ed. I hope this can yield better results in the strength department than 20mg. 20mg did seem to allow me to eat more often, and as a result I was able to get almost 5 pounds in the first week. No negative sides yet to report.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Here are the pics I promised. Sorry for no back or leg shot. I'll see what I can do about getting some real soon. These were taken on 2nd day of cycle. They were taken cold in every sense of the word (40 degree temp haha). 5'11 148. Yesterday was a rest day for me, and I will have a light back/bicep/calves day today.

...Whats your diet like...

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
...Whats your diet like...
My diet contains lots of oats/oatmeal, pasta, and chicken. A few fruits like bannanas and grapes as well as some veggies in my little stirfry bags. I drink 1/2 serving weight gainer 2-3 times daily, and incorporate lots of peanutbutter sandwhiches when I need food on the fly. I've been snacking on peanuts and pretzel sticks and I will usually have fast food once a day (chipotle and wendys). I probably eat pizza once a week. Before I started this cycle my diet was a lot of garbage that only an ectomorph can get away with.

The only thing I absolutely make sure I'm getting a **** ton of is protein. I eat 4-6 meals a day and about 1/2 serving weight gainer shake 2-3 times daily. I don't worry too much about fat gain, bc I've eaten crap my whole life and never attained much fat. I have been eating more appropriately this last week than normal, and I'm quite happy with the food. I think this will be a permanant change for my diet!!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
My diet contains lots of oats/oatmeal, pasta, and chicken. A few fruits like bannanas and grapes as well as some veggies in my little stirfry bags. I drink 1/2 serving weight gainer 2-3 times daily, and incorporate lots of peanutbutter sandwhiches when I need food on the fly. I've been snacking on peanuts and pretzel sticks and I will usually have fast food once a day (chipotle and wendys). I probably eat pizza once a week. Before I started this cycle my diet was a lot of garbage that only an ectomorph can get away with.

The only thing I absolutely make sure I'm getting a **** ton of is protein. I eat 4-6 meals a day and about 1/2 serving weight gainer shake 2-3 times daily. I don't worry too much about fat gain, bc I've eaten crap my whole life and never attained much fat. I have been eating more appropriately this last week than normal, and I'm quite happy with the food. I think this will be a permanant change for my diet!!!
Alright man, just wondering sounds good.
You should try making an actual meal plan though if you can find the time, if you need any help with it you can just PM me.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Alright man, just wondering sounds good.
You should try making an actual meal plan though if you can find the time, if you need any help with it you can just PM me.
Thanks for the positives! Right now what I'm doing as far as diet is working to gain me mostly lean pounds, however after the cycle I will probably like to set up a good meal plan. I will hit you up for some good suggestions, if you have some. Thanks!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight : 152.5 +6.0
Strength was very good today.
Libido is still fine

Today was great! For the first time in this cycle I finally felt different. My strength increased much more than normal and the pump was insane. Vascularity was incredible. I had taken only 20mg like previous week before lifting today, and the last 10mg i just took. So far I'm up 6 pounds in 8 days. The body fat gadget sat me at 8% so give or take a few. Btw, all fat on my body is on my stomach (sucks).

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
5 hours later and I still have a great pump!!!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
subbed, rep us ectos buddy! If your havoc cycle goes good, ill log a cycle of 'the one' in april. Good luck and dont let people get you down about your size. You are your own man, and you can accept the consequences of doing a steroid. All the luck to you bro.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
be sure to post up some of your heavy lifts, i want to see where you are at and how you progress, if possible.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
+6lbs is impressive man! I'd say you might get 12lbs out of this!

SoCalSMP

Awards
Day 8
Weight : 152.5 +6.0
Strength was very good today.
Libido is still fine

Today was great! For the first time in this cycle I finally felt different. My strength increased much more than normal and the pump was insane. Vascularity was incredible. I had taken only 20mg like previous week before lifting today, and the last 10mg i just took. So far I'm up 6 pounds in 8 days. The body fat gadget sat me at 8% so give or take a few. Btw, all fat on my body is on my stomach (sucks).
6 lbs is Great!

your a little over a week in, any sides!?

how bout the acne!?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
6 lbs is Great!

your a little over a week in, any sides!?

how bout the acne!?
No negative sides yet, however last night I did get a wierd pressure feeling in my nose/sinus and ears. I have a feeling it may be the cause of high blood pressure, so I will see if I can get that checked up on. As far as acne goes, there is nothing too drastic. May get a very small zit here or there, but that could just be normal for me anyways. I've always had bad skin so if ance flares up, I don't think it'l bother me too much.

SoCalSMP

Awards
No negative sides yet, however last night I did get a wierd pressure feeling in my nose/sinus and ears. I have a feeling it may be the cause of high blood pressure, so I will see if I can get that checked up on. As far as acne goes, there is nothing too drastic. May get a very small zit here or there, but that could just be normal for me anyways. I've always had bad skin so if ance flares up, I don't think it'l bother me too much.
i've always had bad skin as well, which is why i was asking.

If you think it's blood pressure maybe you should think about adding in some Cycle-Assist

i take 4 a day just to keep everything in check, 2 in the Am 2 in the PM.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i've always had bad skin as well, which is why i was asking.

If you think it's blood pressure maybe you should think about adding in some Cycle-Assist

i take 4 a day just to keep everything in check, 2 in the Am 2 in the PM.
I take Cycle Support am and pm as well as fish oil. I may add an afternoon dose of CS or up fish oil depending on how I feel. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just so you all know how I'm doing this.

Multi - am and pm
Fish oil - 2 gels for 3 meals 6 total per day. When I go to 40mg on epi, I will go to 3 gels for 3 meals/ 9 per day.
Cycle Support - am and pm

Water consumption has been 1 full glass of water every 1-2 hours. Urine has been clear.

I may add in creatine during week 3 for remainder of the cycle.

SoCalSMP

Awards
I take Cycle Support am and pm as well as fish oil. I may add an afternoon dose of CS or up fish oil depending on how I feel. Thanks for the suggestions though.
ok, just checkin.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You should enjoy epi is always fun

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Weight : 153 +6.5
Strength improved over last leg day. Felt good.
Libido is strong as ever

No negative sides to report

Today was a leg day, and wow it felt amazing. Had a huge vein popping out in my right calf. Started off shitty though because the squat racks were taken. I did 3 sets of leg press and finally got a spot under rack. 2 sets of low weight squats with minimal rest. Hit leg extensions supersetted with leg curls 3 sets. 2 sets calves followed by 1 more light squat set followed by another set of calves. I'll increase the load much more next time around.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Weight : 155 +8.5
Strength WTF!!!!!!! Through the ****ing roof! Hit 2 extra reps on bench than I could before with at least 2 more reps in me. Stopped so I didn't run out of steam in later sets.
Libido seems stronger than past week

Wow so today was great. Added some more body weight and strength was incredible. If I keep adding weight at this rate..... ****ing wow! I might meet my next January deadline:biglaugh:.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Weight : 155 +8.5
Strength WTF!!!!!!! Through the ****ing roof! Hit 2 extra reps on bench than I could before with at least 2 more reps in me. Stopped so I didn't run out of steam in later sets.
Libido seems stronger than past week

Wow so today was great. Added some more body weight and strength was incredible. If I keep adding weight at this rate..... ****ing wow! I might meet my next January deadline:biglaugh:.
Eight pounds in ten days:shock:? How many more calories are you taking? Glad it's working out for ya. You keeping any records of measurements?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Eight pounds in ten days:shock:? How many more calories are you taking? Glad it's working out for ya. You keeping any records of measurements?
Yeah this is awesome! BF% staying the same?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Not keeping measurments as far as size goes. I am keeping track of strength increases. I did check my arm measurment today (just right arm). Just barely over 13.5. Never been above 13.25, so I'd say it's going good.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is awesome! BF% staying the same?
The little bf machine always read me around 7.5-7.9% before cycle. I checked yesterday and it read 8.0%. It's always been accurate as far as not fluctuating on me, so I'm sure I havn't gained much fat.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! keep it up

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Sup Liquid. Saw u in Graglor's log & thought I'd follow u too. I might learn sumthing. Nice gains so far bro. Keep working.
:bruce3:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Sup Liquid. Saw u in Graglor's log & thought I'd follow u too. I might learn sumthing. Nice gains so far bro. Keep working.
:bruce3:
Hey, nice to have you along. I feel like Graglor and SoCal are like my brothers right now lol. Anyways I'm finishing up a nice plate of spaghetti, but tonight is going to be rough. Test for class tomorrow and I'm probably only going to get 4 hours of sleep. I'll try to get a 4 hour nap after class though.... ughh.:squintfinger:

SoCalSMP

Awards
Hey, nice to have you along. I feel like Graglor and SoCal are like my brothers right now lol. Anyways I'm finishing up a nice plate of spaghetti, but tonight is going to be rough. Test for class tomorrow and I'm probably only going to get 4 hours of sleep. I'll try to get a 4 hour nap after class though.... ughh.:squintfinger:
Yea we got ourselves a nice little group going.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Good to see those strenght increases. I hope your gains will be kept once you are without Epistane again. Because in the end, that's all that really counts.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good to see those strenght increases. I hope your gains will be kept once you are without Epistane again. Because in the end, that's all that really counts.
Very true! This is all for nothing if the gains don't stick. I have a good pct lined up though and my diet has changed for the better (mainly quantity and a good bit quality).