Going for a run with MMV2+H-Drol

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
MEN.
I have been following along lately around here in a much more active way because I am about to start my own second walk to the dark side. I have been soaking up a great deal of information from many awesome minds here.

This is going to be the basic set up. Please critique away.

5 weeks 75/75/75/100/100. H-drol
MMV2 ED 4 on working days 1/2 pre/ 1 late
Possibly going to ThunderGod dosage levels towards the end pre w/o
Cycle support 2 scoops/day throughout.

PCT
Cycle support still same.
Post Cycle support 2 AM and PM or something different. Suggestions?
Lean extreme on day 15 of PCT or a different cort. Aide? Suggestions?
6 OXO day 21 300/2/2/1

Supports throughout both phases.

6 g CLA
?? g Taurine-Need to fight back pumps! Suggestions?
ON BCAA
Super Cissus/Animal flex
8 g fish oil
4 g L-Carnitine
ZMA
ALA
Pantothenic Acid
B-12
2 G Flaxseed oil
Casein/Whey protein

I ran this on my past H-Drol run and was quite happy with the results minus the bum pec from getting a little too froggy on a heavy bench day. But that was my own doing and not my programs set up.

I'm going to try and keep a pretty consistent log on this basic recomp mission. I need to work some of my old bubba weight off and get a more streamlined look. Getting older and its still hanging around and I want to get started on losing it before it really starts to be a problem. That may not work well as I am coming back into a heavier weight lower rep portion of my program. But we shall see.

I am sort of unsure on the diet with these 2 compounds. I have read that guys feed heavy on this while others have said it kills their appetite. I eat pretty cleanly but its probably more than I should. I was thinking of halfing my regular portions with this but keeping the protein pretty high. It's at around 350grams/day now with carbs being in the 200 range. There is also some fat sprinkled in there to keep things flowing. I guess what I'm saying is that any feedback/advice for eating while running this will be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to thank the ThunderGod, Timberlakers, GMG760, Carib102, AZMIDLYF, ThisGuy2,Silver3CSRT8,Bravoboy, pembroke3355, KgTomcat, amoung many others for motivation, advice and support.

I invite you all to come in and offer advice, opinion and jump off topic at anytime. All conversation is fair game in my book so have at it.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I've learned tons of stuff from following you and reading the advice you have passed out to others. SO I would say its second hand advice? Regardless I'm glad you are in and it should be a good time. Anything you would advise changing or adding?

Though I've got to tell everyone that I have jumped the gun a bit with my posting because I will start this towards the end of the month. I have decided to put up this opening post to solicit all opinions and suggestions prior to the start so when I do get it going there is no second guessing just progression.

And who is more hard core than Conan?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You at least have a SERM on hand? I am beginning to doubt the need for one with Hdrol solo, but you never know.

You are a big boy, you might want to take that into consideration when dosing the Hdrol and MMV2.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
You at least have a SERM on hand? I am beginning to doubt the need for one with Hdrol solo, but you never know.

You are a big boy, you might want to take that into consideration when dosing the Hdrol and MMV2.
I was hoping to stay away from that? Or is that just being dumb. Last time I had no issues at all. But you think adding the MM makes it a neccisity?
I haven't really done enough research on where to get a good source for one though. It wouldn't take much work I guess.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to stay away from that? Or is that just being dumb. Last time I had no issues at all. But you think adding the MM makes it a neccisity?
I haven't really done enough research on where to get a good source for one though. It wouldn't take much work I guess.
If you need help PM me with your email address.

I wouldn't think that adding MMV2 would make you need one necessarily. Only a blood test can really tell you for sure.

Hevy Metal

Awards
Sorry for the ignorance... but what's MM V2?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
It's an LG Sciences product. Methyl Masterdrol version 2. Go over to the Nutra Planet page and check it out.

No stupid questions here.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the ignorance... but what's MM V2?
LG Sciences Methyl Masterdrol Version 2

subbed into this one man, looking to run a cycle of MMV2 with RPM and possibly lean xtreme to get cut up for spring break... definitely interested in seeing your MMV2 results and how you like it!!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences Methyl Masterdrol Version 2

subbed into this one man, looking to run a cycle of MMV2 with RPM and possibly lean xtreme to get cut up for spring break... definitely interested in seeing your MMV2 results and how you like it!!
Right on. I am ready to get this one started too.

I am looking to get leaned up for the spring time as well and for the long haul. This is hopefully going to be a good jump start.

Happy to have you.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
So now my question to be posed is do I need a SERM for this run?

I had no problem last time with the H-Drol solo so will I need to add a low dose of a SERM for this trip?

Give me some feedback please Gentlemen. And I use that term loosely.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
better to be safe than sorry!!

So now my question to be posed is do I need a SERM for this run?

I had no problem last time with the H-Drol solo so will I need to add a low dose of a SERM for this trip?

Give me some feedback please Gentlemen. And I use that term loosely.

hahaha are you trying to imply that certain ppl have "below par gentlemen attributes"? anyways like anyone will tell you it never hurts to have a SERM on hand. lets just put it this way, ive ran a few PH cycles and never really needed a SERM, but ive always had nolva on hand and run it at a low dose throughout PCT simply as a precaution. besides... if youre looking to get in cut up shape down the road for spring break and the future the last thing you want it some "bumps" (literally) along the way to put a damper on your long term goals...

Good Shepherd

Awards
I will follow along as well. I had designs of following something similiar for a cut. Good luck!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
hahaha are you trying to imply that certain ppl have "below par gentlemen attributes"? anyways like anyone will tell you it never hurts to have a SERM on hand. lets just put it this way, ive ran a few PH cycles and never really needed a SERM, but ive always had nolva on hand and run it at a low dose throughout PCT simply as a precaution. besides... if youre looking to get in cut up shape down the road for spring break and the future the last thing you want it some "bumps" (literally) along the way to put a damper on your long term goals...
I hear you. The safe the sorry routine can't be follwed strongly enough.
I am looking into some Torem for the future.

And I haven't heard about any gyno related sides with these substances though, unless you have heard other wise?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I will follow along as well. I had designs of following something similiar for a cut. Good luck!
Thanks for coming by. I am excited to get this started. Probably the week of the 23rd if things all go well.
I just got excited and laid out this plan now.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a fun cycle man - good luck!

How did your solo hdrol cycle treat you? I'm finishing up the second week of mine, and hoping it'll really kick in soon...

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fun cycle man - good luck!

How did your solo hdrol cycle treat you? I'm finishing up the second week of mine, and hoping it'll really kick in soon...
It went well. It did take until the 3rd week to really feel the effects. But my muscle stamina and strength went up quite nicely. I did make the mistake of getting too heavy while in the middle of the 4th week and had a bit of a pec strain. But that was operator error and not brought on by the drol.

I really liked the results and the sides were slim to none. If anything my libido was down a bit towards the end but nothing time didn't cure. I felt really tight and strong and am ready to start again with the added MMV2 kick!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
So tomorrow begins the pre-start to this run. I am dosing the cycle support for the week prior to starting on Monday the 23rd.

I am thinking of starting the the week with 50mg of H-drol but then going to 75mg shortly there after.

I am still unsure of the dosage of the MMV2 daily. I will be starting with 4/day probably and then take extra pre workouts.

Any other input or suggestions is appreciated. I am just ready to get this going.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
MEN.

I have a slight problem. I was going to start this run at week's end but have run into a bit of a dilemma.

I have read on the bottles that you are to stop taking these supplements 2 weeks prior to a surgery. I was going to have a minor out patient, non anesthetic surgery tomorrow but the appointment has been pushed back 2 weeks.

Me, wanting to start this and get into a good groove is now wondering if I can still go ahead as planned or should I just wait till I am passed said surgery and then start. The procedure is very minimal and just really a flesh wound so I was leaning towards kicking things off as planned. I would miss maybe a day of training to rest and then get back to business.

Any opinion would be great from either side of this issue. I have been really ramping up the training in preparation for this so to now have to wait again is a drag.

Let me hear some voices!

Thanks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
MEN.

I have a slight problem. I was going to start this run at week's end but have run into a bit of a dilemma.

I have read on the bottles that you are to stop taking these supplements 2 weeks prior to a surgery. I was going to have a minor out patient, non anesthetic surgery tomorrow but the appointment has been pushed back 2 weeks.

Me, wanting to start this and get into a good groove is now wondering if I can still go ahead as planned or should I just wait till I am passed said surgery and then start. The procedure is very minimal and just really a flesh wound so I was leaning towards kicking things off as planned. I would miss maybe a day of training to rest and then get back to business.

Any opinion would be great from either side of this issue. I have been really ramping up the training in preparation for this so to now have to wait again is a drag.

Let me hear some voices!

Thanks.
I imagine it has more to do with being put under... but I would just ask your doctor... waiting seems the safe way to go... you have the rest of your life to run cycles.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I imagine it has more to do with being put under... but I would just ask your doctor... waiting seems the safe way to go... you have the rest of your life to run cycles.
You are totally right. It does seem smarter to wait. But I am a typical guy who wants to start all the fun stuff yesterday and do it as big and fast as possible.
I figured I'd ask and get the masses thoughts. But this is the most common answer I was figuring on getting.

By the way, you are blowing up like crazy already. I just browsed through the log. Look out!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are totally right. It does seem smarter to wait. But I am a typical guy who wants to start all the fun stuff yesterday and do it as big and fast as possible.
I figured I'd ask and get the masses thoughts. But this is the most common answer I was figuring on getting.

By the way, you are blowing up like crazy already. I just browsed through the log. Look out!
Yea, the estra-4 hormone is really potent. Incredibly potent considering it is non-methyl.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the estra-4 hormone is really potent. Incredibly potent considering it is non-methyl.
I have been following the entire time. You are going to blow up soon. I can't wait to see what the upcoming weeks brings you. BEAST!

And how are you doing the pull overs for your upper chest? the old way with your upper back on the bench and the dumbell going over your head? I need something to spice up my incline routine. I have been sticking with the old stand by smith presses, DB flyes and presses.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have been following the entire time. You are going to blow up soon. I can't wait to see what the upcoming weeks brings you. BEAST!

And how are you doing the pull overs for your upper chest? the old way with your upper back on the bench and the dumbell going over your head? I need something to spice up my incline routine. I have been sticking with the old stand by smith presses, DB flyes and presses.
Yep, sideways on the bench, keep your butt down, and try to stretch back as far as your shoulders/chest will let you. Then pull it back up over your head with your chest. My upperchest puffs up like crazy from it.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Yep, sideways on the bench, keep your butt down, and try to stretch back as far as your shoulders/chest will let you. Then pull it back up over your head with your chest. My upperchest puffs up like crazy from it.
Right on. The old Arnold way. I like going back to the basics and away from the machines for a change of pace anyway.

Thanks for the input.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If the Austrian Oak did it, it is good enough for my routine!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
yo matty whats the news on your surgery and the starting of the cycle?!?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn Matty I am not sure how I missed the log. Now I am here for the ride. I can't wait to see how this combo treats ya!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
yo matty whats the news on your surgery and the starting of the cycle?!?
Thanks for asking bro.

The news is I have to wait till the week of March 15th to get this stoked up. I had it scheduled for this past wednesday but the Doc cancelled on me. SO I was annoyed but I am siding with GMG and am going to do the smarter thing and wait and then let it rip.

And its nothing major. A little out patient barely a flesh wound type deal but something that has been put off and now must happen.

But I have been banging out some heavy ish lately building up to take off time. Feeling good so I am going to be going on at pretty much full speed. Chest feels good after quite a while of going lighter. But I did hit some Smith Incline presses today with 3 plates per side for a set of 8 so I was happy with that. But it is far from what was happening before this minor set back. But it is in the back of my mind everytime I dig for that last rep and the chest is screaming but today I said F it and sucked it in and blew it up.

So, I will be ready to let it fly. I have been following the Irish Cannon log as well as a bunch of others around keeping me inspired.

But not long really. I want it now but it will be sweeter when it does start. I'll pop back in before then. I have some random PCT questions to throw out at you guys so there will be some conversation generated.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Damn Matty I am not sure how I missed the log. Now I am here for the ride. I can't wait to see how this combo treats ya!
YEA BIG DOG!
I have followed a couple of your logs and they are awesome! Talk about the total transformation. And now you lucky man you get to test out some fun new stuff. You deserve it though.

How long are you going to wait to test the new MMV2? Rest that back and let it rip!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
YEA BIG DOG!
I have followed a couple of your logs and they are awesome! Talk about the total transformation. And now you lucky man you get to test out some fun new stuff. You deserve it though.

How long are you going to wait to test the new MMV2? Rest that back and let it rip!
I won the contest to log the new Methyl Masterdrol. It will probably be starting around the same time as your log. Maybe a week sooner depending on product availability. I can't wait co compare the differences although you are adding a little help (AKA H-Drol).

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I won the contest to log the new Methyl Masterdrol. It will probably be starting around the same time as your log. Maybe a week sooner depending on product availability. I can't wait co compare the differences although you are adding a little help (AKA H-Drol).
Very exciting. I am interested to see the new "improvements" that they have made.
The comparison should be a good thing. A little motivation from a fellow iron crusher never hurt anyone. Will you still be on a pretty strict cut plan? I am thinking of trying to shed some lbs myself. Make some very unfriendly dietary changes and then see what happens. Really shooting to diet until about June and then let summer happen. I wouldn't go nuts then especially if I make some solid progress but we'll see. I love to eat big and feel strong but getting older its much harder to lose that gut. But I am so attatched to it since we've been together for so long. We'll see.

But thanks for coming by and I look forward to our future runs.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I do plan on using it for a cut, but my hope is that the compound contributes to that aspect along with the diet. I don't want to use this compound and starve myself if you know what I mean. I will try to stay around maintenance. The way I have progressed in the last 4+ weeks I might not need much of a cut to get my goals. My beer belly has never been this small and some days I even eat bad.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subb'n, the 15th will be here before you know it!!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I do plan on using it for a cut, but my hope is that the compound contributes to that aspect along with the diet. I don't want to use this compound and starve myself if you know what I mean. I will try to stay around maintenance. The way I have progressed in the last 4+ weeks I might not need much of a cut to get my goals. My beer belly has never been this small and some days I even eat bad.
I hear you. I am still going to eat big but lower my carbs later in the day so my last couple of meals are pretty carb free. We'll see how it goes. It will be hard because I do well during the day but those last meals are tough to fill up with just straight protein. It will be a test of my attitude and will power.

And your progress has been nothing short of amazing my friend. I am super impressed and wish you nothing but continued success and support in any way that I can.

And I think I may miss beer the most of all. I went sober since the last holiday season. I miss it occassionaly but not the hang overs and all the rest. But my beer belly is still hanging in there. I think it has converted to the late night snack belly.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Subb'n, the 15th will be here before you know it!!
Right on. Happy to have you. I appreciate the support and different out looks.
The day will be here soon but I am a typical guy and want to do everything right NOW! I've got a new toy that I want to play with and don't want to wait till the 15th to open it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The protein meals later in the day are when I load up with the veggies.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
The protein meals later in the day are when I load up with the veggies.
I hear that. I was thinking some kind of veggie medley to keep it fresh. What are your staples that you go with? I want to try and not get sick of broccoli and cauliflower too quickly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely broccoli but I will also do a mixture of peas,carrotts,string beans. I will buy a frozen bag and boil up the whole thing for a couple of meals. Anything to fill yourself up. Stir fry is also done sometimes.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I too am seeing many a frozen bag of veggie in my future. Anything to fill the hole is the truth.

Thanks for the menu suggestions. They will be in the mix.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What is the latest on your situation? You still planning to start the run in the coming weeks?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
What is the latest on your situation? You still planning to start the run in the coming weeks?
Yea Big Silver!
I am going to start in about a week and a half. March 11th is my doc's and I plan on starting that Monday. I had to delay because of the doc's reschedule. It's killing me to wait but it will be here soon enough.

Thanks for checking in. I am battling a house cold. The entire fam. has it and it sucks. I finally caught it last after thinking I had made it out of the woods. Puking is never fun.
Thought I was going to lose it at the gym but just cut the workout short and went home. But it is an epidemic up here. Everyone has had it. fun. Love my kids but they bring home some nasty things from school.

How are things with you?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
So it's on in T-minus 7 days. Started the cycle support last night and will be taking the first round on Sunday.
I am super anxious to get started after getting over a bought of sickness. I am feeling totally better and ready to make it happen. Getting the food planned out and am ready to go.

I do have some general questions to be asked but they will be coming out along the way as needed.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am pumped for you to get started man! I just got back from my Cabo trip and I ate and drank like a king. Now it is time to get the diet nailed in and get back to the grind stone. I am glad you are doing better and ready to gain some awesome lean mass!