Havoc/Tren cycle opinions please :-)

Gelroos

Awards
Hi all just wanted to get some feedback about my first cycle here I know this thread has been started many times but I appreciate your time reading this one . I plan on starting this after I cut about about 2% more BF I am 6"1 205 at about 14% bf tough to gauge for me I used to be 325lbs and lost 120lbs in a year and a half got a little loose skin hoping it will tone up more....anyways back to the cycle :)

havoc: 30/30/40/40
cyclo tren: 70/70/70/105
Cycle support
Milk Thistle
all regular supps ( Fishys, Multi V, Creatine,)

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25 weeks 1-4
6-0x0 weeks 2-5
Lean Xtreme(Cort Blocker) weeks3-6
PCS weeks 3-6
All regular supps ( Fishys, Multi V, Creatine,)

any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated I am kinda a beginner to this so please be gentle :)

japiranio

Awards
i jus finished my cycle looked the same. i would add cycle support. i gain 12lb lean mass. droped from 10% to 7% so im very happy with it.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Hi all just wanted to get some feedback about my first cycle here I know this thread has been started many times but I appreciate your time reading this one . I plan on starting this after I cut about about 2% more BF I am 6"1 205 at about 14% bf tough to gauge for me I used to be 325lbs and lost 120lbs in a year and a half got a little loose skin hoping it will tone up more....anyways back to the cycle :)

Cycle support
Milk Thistle

Pct

6-0x0 weeks 2-5
PCS weeks 3-6

any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated I am kinda a beginner to this so please be gentle :)
wow man congrats on the excellant progress you show great dedication keep it up and good luck on your cycle!!

Gelroos

Awards
Thank you king1033 was tough but just did it old fashioned way diet and exercise if I can anyone can hehe ..

unvryan

Awards

Cycle support
Milk Thistle

Pct

6-0x0 weeks 2-5
PCS weeks 3-6

I am getting ready to start a havoc cycle myself, keep us posted on how things are going for you.

Gelroos

Awards
Gonna start Pre-Cycle stuff Monday...just a last min question if anyone has any suggestions as far as supps ect. would be appreciated !!! ty :)

DEnd55

Awards
Just stopped by and wondering how this is going for you

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I did i havoc/epi cycle about 3 months abo and my BP went through the roof, make sure you pre load the cycle support. also is that tren of tren extreme?

Gelroos

Awards
Just stopped by and wondering how this is going for you
Actually got flu week I was gonna start pre loading started this past week Cycle starts Monday!

I did i havoc/epi cycle about 3 months abo and my BP went through the roof, make sure you pre load the cycle support. also is that tren of tren extreme?
Yeah I have been preloading also got some additional Hawthorn extract and will be taking extra on cycle...thanks for the reminder though :) The Tren is Cyclo Tren same (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) as Tren Extreme...

On a side note any thoughts anyone about taking some DCP while on cycle or should I just wait till after cycle....

salmanilla200

Awards
I'm starting a Havoc, Xtreme Tren cycle next week, so when I saw this thread I knew I have to read up. So far my research has lead me to believe that Havoc and Xtreme Tren are ok stack with because Tren isn't a methy. But my question is do I need to take Fareston (Toremifene citrate) – 40mg/day OR Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) – 10mg/ OR Clomid (Clomiphene) – 25mg/day to prevent gyno?

Gelroos

Awards
I'm starting a Havoc, Xtreme Tren cycle next week, so when I saw this thread I knew I have to read up. So far my research has lead me to believe that Havoc and Xtreme Tren are ok stack with because Tren isn't a methy. But my question is do I need to take Fareston (Toremifene citrate) – 40mg/day OR Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) – 10mg/ OR Clomid (Clomiphene) – 25mg/day to prevent gyno?
I would definately have a SERM on hand at least and from what research and advice from others here I went with Clomid (50/50/25/25) for the stack im doin which im on day 19 today up 10lbs and dropped about 1.25% BF just started 40mg Havoc this week I think thats my sweet spot didnt really notice much strength increase till this week... Id log it if I had more time but I will post berfore and after photos at least :)