New need help...

getbigquik

Awards
Hello everyone im new to this site but not new to lifting been at for 4 years, im 22 and live in Florida.
Anyway im posting here because im am finally interested to try a pro-hormone the one im for sure going to take is H-Drol but since im trying to cut back on weight i do not know what to stack it with. Ive been looking into PCT and was going to get the cycle support/ with post cycle support/aspire 36 for libido and livcare52 and maybe some fish oils. so im looking for advice and help on anything i need to know and anything i may need to buy as well and be prepared for that i may not know of i know aggression can be cause and mild acne and the small stuff. Im trying to cut weight and contain my mucle size so very little muscle loss is important to me. I lift 5 days a week by mucle group days i pretty much didnt stay on diet over the holidays so gained about 3lbs of extra fat i dont want but im around 12-15%BF and looking to get down to have my 6 pack show out on the beach. i consume around 2000-2300 clean cals a day tuna, turkey, steak, broccoli, some rice and fruit and of course my whey shakes. any thing else you need to know please let me know and advice and help are greatly appreciated dont want to mess my body up so i came here to get help.
Thanks for your time and assistance

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hello and welcome to AM, it sounds like you know what your doing, but im too young and dont have any experience with that stuff for PCTs ive read that clomid and Nolva are good but IDK. hope someone helps you down the right path

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
always, always have a SERM on hand. you might not need it right now, but somewhere down the road you will and waiting a couple days for it to show up when you're having gyno problems is not the best way to go.

you probably won't need it for H-drol - most don't. you still should have it on hand though.

getbigquik

Awards
ok thank you and well what kind of serm do you recommend and any recommendations on what to stack H-Drol with to cut weight and contain muslce size?

carib102

carib102

Awards
If this is your first cycle you may want to just go with H-Drol by itself, no need to stack especially since you won't know how these compounds will effect you and if you have problems there will be no way to know if it's the H-Drol causing the problem or the second compound causing the problem.

H-Drol by itself is quite mild and is a good choice for cutting since the gains are dry and it also tends to give some fat loss properties.

If you're interested in seeing an H-Drol stack I've just posted a stack with MMV2 and some other goodies, come on over and check it out :yup:

Regarding PCT you may not need the serm for something like H-Drol, but you definitely want to at least have it on hand just in case. Most recommend tamox or torem and clomid is a third option. Use the search feature and do some reading up to find out the pluses and minuses of each.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tamox, nolvadex (not novadex xt), torem, clomid are all SERMS. its always wise to have one on hand, though its not always needed.

getbigquik

Awards
alright thank you for the help, and if i didnt want to do h-drol what would be another good ph that would help cut but also give a lil bit of a muscle size gainage make sense?

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
I would listen to these guys. H-drol seems to be good for a first run from what I have reas. I was going to do a run of Epi but after reading and researching I decided against it until I feel that I have reached my max potential naturally. For my first run though I will probably do hdrol. Use the search button and just read is all I can tell you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright thank you for the help, and if i didnt want to do h-drol what would be another good ph that would help cut but also give a lil bit of a muscle size gainage make sense?
whats your budget? there are one or two others that might work better, but will cost significantly more. Furazadrol at a decent dose, prostanazol at a decenct dose, etc

what was your plan for halo? length of cycle/dosage

And where in florida are you?