Xtreme Tren and M1,4ADD results

iron matt

Awards
I am 28 years old and have been weight lifting for 12 years. I did this cycle as a winter bulk. Before starting I was 6'2" weighed 200lbs approx 10% bf.

weeks 1-4
4 caps Xtreme Tren and 4 caps M1,4ADD each day

Other supps:
White Flood pre workout, Controlled Labs Black Hole with first big meal of the day, 2 BSN True Mass shakes per day with 2% milk, Inhibit E taken at any sign of gyno (took it 4 or 5 times during cycle at first sign of nipple soreness)

PCT first 10 days
11 Test (11 oxo nockoff) 12 per day = 600mg day
BSN Axis HT 6 per day total of 20 days

Workouts

Monday
5x5 bench super set with
5x5 rows
5x5 barbell squat
2xfailure calves
2xfailure situps

Wednesday
5x5 weighted dips super set with
5x5 weighted pull ups
5x5 barbell deadlifts
2xfailure hanging leg raises

Friday
5x5 incline dumbell presses super set with
5x5 dumbell renegade rows
5x5 machine leg presses
2xfailure saxon side bends

Results:
I gained 21lbs in four weeks using this system. Post cycle this was the first time I have tried 11 test and I was suprised that I did not loose any strength and very little body weight. The 11 test allowed me to keep my strength gains and it helped lean me back out post cycle. Today I finished the Axis HT and I currently weigh 216 lbs. The 5 lbs I lost I assume was water weight from the M1,4ADD. I have taken Xtreme Tren in the past and love the solid gains in body weight and strength but always hated that it was a libido killer. This time with the M1,4ADD my libido was definitely up! Post cycle my bf is slightly higher than when I started approx 14%. I'm not sure if it was the M1,4ADD or the black hole supp but I ate like a horse for the four weeks on cycle. I was almost never full! I assume it was the black hole supp and I will definitely take it again for a bulk cycle.

This is my first time posting results to a board so go easy on the flaming. I know I probably left out some important info so just ask and Ill answer your questions. Hope this post helps

MOD EDIT: Moved to correct forum ;)

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
you should have done a real post cycle therapy routine... i bet you're still shutdown pretty hard after that cycle. nice gains non the less but you're probably going to lose all of them.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I am 28 years old and have been weight lifting for 12 years. I did this cycle as a winter bulk. Before starting I was 6'2" weighed 200lbs approx 10% bf.

weeks 1-4
4 caps Xtreme Tren and 4 caps M1,4ADD each day

Other supps:
White Flood pre workout, Controlled Labs Black Hole with first big meal of the day, 2 BSN True Mass shakes per day with 2% milk, Inhibit E taken at any sign of gyno (took it 4 or 5 times during cycle at first sign of nipple soreness)

PCT first 10 days
11 Test (11 oxo nockoff) 12 per day = 600mg day
BSN Axis HT 6 per day total of 20 days

Workouts

Monday
5x5 bench super set with
5x5 rows
5x5 barbell squat
2xfailure calves
2xfailure situps

Wednesday
5x5 weighted dips super set with
5x5 weighted pull ups
5x5 barbell deadlifts
2xfailure hanging leg raises

Friday
5x5 incline dumbell presses super set with
5x5 dumbell renegade rows
5x5 machine leg presses
2xfailure saxon side bends

Results:
I gained 21lbs in four weeks using this system. Post cycle this was the first time I have tried 11 test and I was suprised that I did not loose any strength and very little body weight. The 11 test allowed me to keep my strength gains and it helped lean me back out post cycle. Today I finished the Axis HT and I currently weigh 216 lbs. The 5 lbs I lost I assume was water weight from the M1,4ADD. I have taken Xtreme Tren in the past and love the solid gains in body weight and strength but always hated that it was a libido killer. This time with the M1,4ADD my libido was definitely up! Post cycle my bf is slightly higher than when I started approx 14%. I'm not sure if it was the M1,4ADD or the black hole supp but I ate like a horse for the four weeks on cycle. I was almost never full! I assume it was the black hole supp and I will definitely take it again for a bulk cycle.

This is my first time posting results to a board so go easy on the flaming. I know I probably left out some important info so just ask and Ill answer your questions. Hope this post helps

MOD EDIT: Moved to correct forum ;)

What was the rest of your PCT? Please tell me there was more...

iron matt

Awards
Nope that was my pct! I have tried over the counter pct and clomid, nolvadex and others in the past and they didnt seem to help that much. This time I used 11 test and axis HT. Current weight 212lbs and no loss in strength! I knew I would get crap for not taking more but so far this has worked for me.

iron matt

Awards
Also I have changed my workout routine to full body twice a week with different lifts and 3 days a week running. I did this because I had been on the 5x5 for approximately 2 months and I felt I was borderline overtraining being natural again

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope that was my pct! I have tried over the counter pct and clomid, nolvadex and others in the past and they didnt seem to help that much. This time I used 11 test and axis HT. Current weight 212lbs and no loss in strength! I knew I would get crap for not taking more but so far this has worked for me.

Hey if it works for you then it's good

I did a heavy heavy cycle that included a 19nor, sdrol, and real 1-t (injectable) My main pct was reversitol and lean extreme and i managed to keep all my weight and even gain on some lifts during pct