M-Drol Cycle

atxscubasteve

Awards
Hey i am about to start a M-Drol Cycle and i wanted to see what you guys thought of about my cycle.

1 Week Prior Load up on 1000 MG Milk Thistle a day, 1000 MG of Hawthorne Berry a day. Then after that week take M-Drol 10/20/20/20. Along with 1000 MG Milk a day, 1000 MG of Berry's a day, also 2000 MG of Taurine for back pumps a day, 1000 MG of Saw Pallameto a day. After that 4 week cycle take 4 week cycle of Nolvadex 20/20/20/20, along with all the other supps i stated above excluding the MDROl. How does this sound???? Let me know please.

Also during the whole process take NO-Explode for preworkouts, and 100% ON Whey after workouts.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
eh its ok but your going to need more than what you have for PCT. google "Superdrol for Dummies"...that'll give you a great place for info

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt take no explode with the m drol. i heard it makes your bp go through the roof. i'd wait to use it during and after pct.

atxscubasteve

Awards
iv been checking my bp almost everyday and its always about 117 over 67 stuff around there. so if it starts going higher ill get off of the no explode

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks fine to me. I usually do nolva-only PCTs with easy recovery.

Enjoy.

atxscubasteve

Awards
i dont even need the no explode. i forgot it today and i had just as good of pumps or better. its just the m-drol working really well. i am having no signs of lathargy. I am, however, having some pretty bad back pumps, and i was wondering how much taurine i should be taking im taking about 3 G's a day right now.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i took a phera-sd-tren combo back in the day before i did any research and had pretty bad back pumps. 3g should be enough tho. just push through it, i did.