any suggestions on my cycle or pct please..

mike91

mike91

Awards
j/w what do you guys think of my cycle/pct and any other suggestions... thanks

i am going to be running 3-ad for 6 weeks maybe 4. 6 caps a day

PCT Assist
8cps/8cps/8cps/8cps
TestoJack (120)
4cps/4cps/4cps/4cps

Supports 10wks
Cycle Support (Minimize sides)
6-8g Vit B5 (Acne)
Stim (Energy Booster, fight side: Lethargy)
Vit B6 (Helps prevent sore/itchy nips, estro buildup)
Vit C (Immune System Booster)
Taurine (Painful Pumps)
Potassium (Cramps)
5-HTP (Ease aggression..improves mood)
saw plamento

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i said this in another section...no way in hell...ur 17.

mike91

mike91

Awards
last i checkd i wasnt asking if you think i should take it or not

costeja

costeja

Awards
from looking at ur pic u have a ton of potential to make natural gains. im not telling you not to do it but i think that u are still young enough to make the gains without a cycle. i think whey, creatine, and NO are your best bet for positive gains right now. just my opinion, its your choice. at least ur looking to do it right.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
Okay, personally I wouldn't run it if I were 17. But this is your decision entirely. It's your body, therefore you can experiment with it any way you like. Everything regarding your cycle looks sweet. Good luck!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait a couple more years bro, why shut down your natural test when its already at its highest? along with GH.

This can be an option down the road i know its tempting now, but wait.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
wait a couple more years bro, why shut down your natural test when its already at its highest? along with GH.

This can be an option down the road i know its tempting now, but wait.
I couldn't agree more, but if he's going to do it, he might as well do it properly. At least he is smart enough to have it checked over by experienced users.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro? Now you want to run 3AD in place of the Hdrol we told you not to run? Good advice is screaming in your face and you choose to ignore it. You are the staple of ignorance and how you have managed to not get kicked off the boards is beyond me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro? Now you want to run 3AD in place of the Hdrol we told you not to run? Good advice is screaming in your face and you choose to ignore it. You are the staple of ignorance and how you have managed to not get kicked off the boards is beyond me.
hes one of the statistics on why we can't have any fun stuff be legal nemore.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more, but if he's going to do it, he might as well do it properly. At least he is smart enough to have it checked over by experienced users.
Too bad he isn't smart enough to listen to them.