~~test prop...tren ace...nuff said~~

Page 1 of 14 123 ... Last
  1. ~~test prop...tren ace...nuff said~~

Still figuring out some last minute questions. planned to start next wed, but im too damn eager.

Cycle:
    Test Prop 100mg eod 1-8
    Tren Ace 75mg eod 1~7
    HCG 500iu E5D

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

Have cabergoline on hand as well as nolva.

This log will not be fully detailed, but i will comment on strength increase, mood changes, and pics will tell the rest.

Current Major Lifts:
    Deadlift 405 x 8
    Squat 315 x 10 (havent maxed because i usually dont have a spotter)
    Bench 245 x 6 (weakest bodypart BY FAR)
    Shrug 545 x 6

I love discussion, so anyone with questions feel free to ask.

The following pictures were taken completely cold, no pump. And yes, i know i suck at posing...some muscles may seem bigger on one side but they're not, im just bad at posing
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. Your too young for Tren lol. I just want to know how much weight you go up on major lifts dont' need as much detail. remember prop and ace come on strong so dont' hurt your joints or ligaments lifting too heavy too fast. otherwise good luck. also how long off since that last s-drol cycle that didn't go so good?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Your too young for Tren lol. I just want to know how much weight you go up on major lifts dont' need as much detail. remember prop and ace come on strong so dont' hurt your joints or ligaments lifting too heavy too fast. otherwise good luck. also how long off since that last s-drol cycle that didn't go so good?

mdrol cycle wasnt even 3 weeks long, that was about 6 weeks ago with 2 weeks on clomid after to make sure. im beginning this cycle so soon after because 1) felt like the mdrol was a waste of time and 2) prop/ace are in a completely different league...

i'll edit my first post with my current major lifts, havent checked bodyweight in about a week.

4. Good luck with that.. You should make some great gains..

Interested to see some before/after's.

5. Hey nos you know i've been looking forward to seeing you log this. My next cycle is tentatively planned to be almost identical, can't wait to see what that Tren is doing.

Is this a cut cycle? I'm planning to run it as a cut, get bf to about 10% before starting and then use this to cut to maybe 8% bodyfat while just looking hard, veiny and generally scary.
    And if not a cut cycle what are you planning with this, drop a couple bf% while gaining some weight?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

6. oh..

ps.. good to see some more real cycles round here.. Sick of seeing all these ****ing designer cycles..

7. pretty damned sporty!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Hey nos you know i've been looking forward to seeing you log this. My next cycle is tentatively planned to be almost identical, can't wait to see what that Tren is doing.

Is this a cut cycle? I'm planning to run it as a cut, get bf to about 10% before starting and then use this to cut to maybe 8% bodyfat while just looking hard, veiny and generally scary.
    And if not a cut cycle what are you planning with this, drop a couple bf% while gaining some weight?

Cut? not necessarily....not a bulk either... soooo lets say recomp.

im about 11-12% bf (yall can judge by my pics i'll add). im looking to lose 2-3%bf while gaining about 5-8lbs.

9. First pin, glute, flawless...i can almost feel the oil dissipating. I dont like having to measure 2 oils in one syringe though...feels like i can be perfectly accurate.

gym time!

10. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    mdrol cycle wasnt even 3 weeks long, that was about 6 weeks ago with 2 weeks on clomid after to make sure. im beginning this cycle so soon after because 1) felt like the mdrol was a waste of time and 2) prop/ace are in a completely different league...

i'll edit my first post with my current major lifts, havent checked bodyweight in about a week.

you know what i might get to run with this get some receptor from LG it's cheap and natty who is on TRT had real good luck with it. supposed to help with receptor saturation. All in all i think it's going to be great. Tren is number 2 in my book for strength gains. OH Tren Pumps can be a mother****** though.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    you know what i might get to run with this get some receptor from LG it's cheap and natty who is on TRT had real good luck with it. supposed to help with receptor saturation. All in all i think it's going to be great. Tren is number 2 in my book for strength gains. OH Tren Pumps can be a mother****** though.
    im excited

another thing i noticed was that my tren oil was thinner than my prop. different labs. looked kinda cool in the syringe thought, anyway.......... off to the gym!

12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im excited

another thing i noticed was that my tren oil was thinner than my prop. different labs. looked kinda cool in the syringe thought, anyway.......... off to the gym!

yeah just different labs one might use grape seed oil another cotton seed just depends personally like grape seed oil it's the thinest i believe. so what sites are you rotating?

13. Subbed!! Good luck man!

14. oh, im definately in for this....you should do a dream log...ive never had crazier dreams then when i run tren ace...

15. subbed.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

16. i confused my current lifts, i edited them

back/bi workout today was intense. felt good and got nice an sweaty. huge bicep pump

17. pics added to post 1. go easy fellas

18. my favorite chems, im in for the ride!

19. glute is sore. never felt a thing after test-e shots last cycle. prop definitely has a kick.

no insomnia, sweating, or crazy dreams yet

20. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    pics added to post 1. go easy fellas

pretty lean and good back and shoulders. I would work on Chest and Tris' if i had to pick something out. Should look very different after this cycle if diet and cardio are in check

21. i wanna do that for my next cycle......

but i think i may end up doing Test C 16 weeks EQ 16 weeks NPP week1-8 and tren 9-16.......

i hope this works for you im gunna be following along!

22. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i wanna do that for my next cycle......

but i think i may end up doing Test C 16 weeks EQ 16 weeks NPP week1-8 and tren 9-16.......

i hope this works for you im gunna be following along!
    that would be a delicious cycle. but dont u think its a little much for a 2nd cycle? but hey, most ppl think tren is too much for a 2nd cycle

23. Great thickness in your traps and triceps. I know this will sound cliche, but chest and biceps need the most work [though the biceps will show more at a lower BF%]. Increasing chest and back with simultaneously will add a lot of visual width! Good luck!

24. you may feel some test flu like symptoms with this combo in about week 2, hopefully not. Im anxious to watch your progress.

25. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    that would be a delicious cycle. but dont u think its a little much for a 2nd cycle? but hey, most ppl think tren is too much for a 2nd cycle

it may be but hey, do it when your able to soak it all up yanno.

plus, theres no really "getting ready" for tren IMO. its a much different animal then most others used.

and also Trenbolone kinda just rolls off the tongue and sounds great :bb3:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop, Tren Ace dosage question
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
  2. Dianabol / Test Prop / Tren Ace
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. Cutting With Test Prop/Tren Ace Question About Diet
    By ChildrenX in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 03:05 AM
  4. test prop/ tren ace cycle
    By sik06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 10:38 PM
  5. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:51 AM