epi final check

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be my first epi cycle so feel free to critique.

1 bottle of epi
1 bottle of 6 oxo extreme
1 bottle post cycle support
60ml torem.
shitload of protien
creatine mono.

dosage:
week 1-4: epi 20,30,30,40
week 3-6: 6 oxo starting at 300mg tapering down to 100 by end of bottle, 2 caps in am and pm for the post cycle support.
week 4-8: torem 120,90,60,30

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dont take this the wrong way but have you done a search on the forum regarding epi as a first cycle? There must be several posts on this subject

This is the first line from the product detail so not sure why you would want 6 oxo but im waiting to be enlightened
==Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific.

Last edited:
UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Interesting info Corsaking.

I am currently on an H-drol and epi cycle and from what you quote I feel that tappering down the Epi after stopping the H-Drol could be good insurance against gyno problems.

I have done a lot of reading but I am still a begginer hungry to learn so I have to ask these silly questions to increase my understanding.

Cheers

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Interesting info Corsaking.

I am currently on an H-drol and epi cycle and from what you quote I feel that tappering down the Epi after stopping the H-Drol could be good insurance against gyno problems.

I have done a lot of reading but I am still a begginer hungry to learn so I have to ask these silly questions to increase my understanding.

Cheers
Why would you be worried about gyno with Hdrol or Epi?

Don't taper the epi.

How many weeks was/is your run?

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
My run is for 5 weeks. I ran H-drol 50mg e/d on its own for the first week and started the epi 30mg e/d at the start of week 2.

week 1 h-drol
week 2, 3, 4, h-drol + epi
week 5 epi

I then plan to use reversitol and cissus drol as pct.

I am currently on day 11 of the run.

I think my gyno worry is probably just a bit of paranoia

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My run is for 5 weeks. I ran H-drol 50mg e/d on its own for the first week and started the epi 30mg e/d at the start of week 2.

week 1 h-drol
week 2, 3, 4, h-drol + epi
week 5 epi

I then plan to use reversitol and cissus drol as pct.

I am currently on day 11 of the run.

I think my gyno worry is probably just a bit of paranoia
Gyno should just be paranoia on this cycle. However, you ought to have a bit more than that for PCT. At least an anti-e, but I would recommend a serm.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Dont take this the wrong way but have you done a search on the forum regarding epi as a first cycle? There must be several posts on this subject

This is the first line from the product detail so not sure why you would want 6 oxo but im waiting to be enlightened
==Finally the PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen we have all been waiting for has arrived! Epistane™, exhibits a strong, long lasting anti-estrogen effect that is organ tissue specific.
what are you trying to get at.... there both anti estrogen? 6 oxo and epi. i have done months of research on this, but i am still new to the ph world. i posted this because it was a FINAL CHECK. as in correct me if i am wrong about something.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
what are you trying to get at.... there both anti estrogen? 6 oxo and epi. i have done months of research on this, but i am still new to the ph world. i posted this because it was a FINAL CHECK. as in correct me if i am wrong about something.

They are so why do you need both? Some weeks your running both side by side

UrgeToGrow

UrgeToGrow

Awards
Gyno should just be paranoia on this cycle. However, you ought to have a bit more than that for PCT. At least an anti-e, but I would recommend a serm.
Cheers GMG, I will get that sorted.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i am using the 6 oxo as pct starting in week three. im not using it in the cycle.

so my question is should i start 6 oxo at week 3 or 4 since i am only running a 4 week cycle?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
They are so why do you need both? Some weeks your running both side by side
Ok kids... obviously we haven't done much research on steroids.

I would NEVER take epistane as an aromatase inhibitor, even though it is. It is a STEROID, and will shut you down. It is not a PCT AI.

You can stack Hdrol and Epistane. I don't recommend it for a first cycle, but it's your life.

Here is how your PCT should look.

SERM (tamox/clomid/torem... whatever one you choose, I prefer torem)
Post Cycle Support (great product)
3rd week of PCT - start 6oxo and taper down 100mg for 3 weeks.
Cortisol control - Lean xtreme.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i am using the 6 oxo as pct starting in week three. im not using it in the cycle.

so my question is should i start 6 oxo at week 3 or 4 since i am only running a 4 week cycle?
You don't start 6oxo on cycle.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

QUOTES FROM POSTS

GMG 760 SAID :You don't start 6oxo on cycle

Now correct me if im wrong but dont quite follow the logic here

Your running a 4week cycle ,You want to start 6 oxo in week 3 but you claim its not being used in the cycle , so what is week 3 but part of the cycle?

Youve been advised not to use 6 oxo on cycle so if you run a 4week cycle then 6 oxo is used in week 5
Agreed or not?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
QUOTES FROM POSTS

GMG 760 SAID :You don't start 6oxo on cycle

Now correct me if im wrong but dont quite follow the logic here

Your running a 4week cycle ,You want to start 6 oxo in week 3 but you claim its not being used in the cycle , so what is week 3 but part of the cycle?

Youve been advised not to use 6 oxo on cycle so if you run a 4week cycle then 6 oxo is used in week 5
Agreed or not?
I think the confusion comes from this.

an AI should be used starting week 3 of PCT, tapered down every week for three weeks. It should not be used during the cycle. Once again, I am going to suggest a SERM for your cycle.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
agreed. you are right but i was confused on when to take the 6 oxo. week 3 on cycle or week 3 pct. now that i know thanks for the help.

does this look good to everyone?
week 1-4 epi 20,30,40,40
week 4-8 torem 120 the first three day then 90,60,30. 6 oxo 300,200,200,100. also AI pct support 2 am, 2 pm.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
agreed. you are right but i was confused on when to take the 6 oxo. week 3 on cycle or week 3 pct. now that i know thanks for the help.

does this look good to everyone?
week 1-4 epi 20,30,40,40
week 4-8 torem 120 the first three day then 90,60,30. 6 oxo 300,200,200,100. also AI pct support 2 am, 2 pm.
Almost.

Week 1-4 is gravy.

Your SERM dosing is correct. 6oxo should start on week 3 of PCT and go 300/200/100. Your last week of 6oxo will be week 5 of PCT.

AI PCS should be ran full doseage for the first four weeks of PCT.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking epi today let me know if you think i should add anything else in to the mix. anything comment/help would be appreciated.

week 1-4: Epi 20,30,40,40
PCT:
week 5-8: 6 oxo- 300/200/100
post cycle support though whole pct 2 am, 2 pm

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
pct:

week 7: 6 oxo- 300/200/100
post cycle support though whole pct 2 am, 2 pm
Almost bud.

I'm sorry I didn't catch this before. It's week 5-8 that you want to run torem. 4-8 would actually be 5 weeks. Just figure, you should dose Torem the first day you are OFF cycle. So on your last day, know that your PCT starts the next day with Torem and PCS. Two weeks later you begin the 6oxo.

Your dosages are correct now.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I believe the half life of epi is 6 hrs, is this number hard coded? Or does depend on body type and other supp taking? Prior to working out, how long before? I am currently taking my dosages at 6am, 12noon, 6pm. In the gym thirty to 40 min after last dose at 6pm.

mike91

mike91

Awards
i am going to start my first cycle with Epistane to made a thread about this but didnt get any responses so ill just ask here

20/30/30/40

on cycle and posy cycle i will be takeing 2 scoops of cycle support spread out and for pct i will be useing pct assist at 4 caps a day

anything i should change or add?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
your lack of response may be due to the fact that this topic must be covered time and time again.in fact ZOOMZOOM at post 17 is starting also , Have you read through all the posts ? and carried out a search?

mike91

mike91

Awards
your lack of response may be due to the fact that this topic must be covered time and time again.in fact ZOOMZOOM at post 17 is starting also , Have you read through all the posts ? and carried out a search?
yes but its like there is 20 different answers from 20 different people, im just trying to get everything right

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
yes but its like there is 20 different answers from 20 different people, im just trying to get everything right

So you get another opinion , thats only going to add to the confusion.

Just pick from the previous posts what you want and go for it.Have you done cycles before?

Is it your first cycle or just first cycle with epi?

mike91

mike91

Awards
So you get another opinion , thats only going to add to the confusion.

Just pick from the previous posts what you want and go for it.Have you done cycles before?

Is it your first cycle or just first cycle with epi?

this will be my first cycle period i think i pretty much have it down what im doing now

20/30/30/40
on cycle and post cycle i will be takeing 2 scoops of cycle support spread out and for pct i will be useing pct assist at 4 caps a day
will not be taking a SERM for pct

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran a 20/30/30/30/30 cycle before? i was debating on that or this20/30/40/40.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
this will be my first cycle period i think i pretty much have it down what im doing now

MIKE 91
Your in good shape already , (i took a look at your pic in your profile) Taking Epi can only add to that, Good luck and why not log your progress?

mike91

mike91

Awards
i havent made up my mind what im going to do i might puls my cycle. First off, imo cort blocker isn't necessary if its just going to spike as soon as you come off of it.

30mg for two weeks, one week off, 30mg for two weeks, one week off, 30mg for two weeks, one week off, 30mg for two weeks. PCT for two weeks.

but im not 21 so not sure if im gonna run the cycle yet but i want to if i do ill have everything set up perfect so least chance of sides. if i do i will log it

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you did to acheive the physique you already have , i would stick with it. 17 is too young really. Personally i would suggest using the test you have , at 17 you are going to have very little estrogen and your test levels will probably be at the top end of the reference range , if not beyond. Why introduce something which you are obviously concerned about , when really you have everything going for you without it. Wait 6 or 7 years , by which time Epi will have come and gone and something new will be on the market

mike91

mike91

Awards
ok guys thanks i decided not to take it since im aalready makeing big gains naturally and thanks for not just flameing me like some of the a** holes on here

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Good luck in your quest. We are here to learn.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
ok guys thanks i decided not to take it since im aalready makeing big gains naturally and thanks for not just flameing me like some of the a** holes on here
Hey Mike91, GO F*CK YOURSELF.

Everyone who is talking to you about steroids is risking getting banned. You know that? You are putting everyone you asked questions to at risk. Even still, at the risk of being booted, I gave you good advice and you went and just started asking other people the same damn question. Now look what you figured out. I was right from the start.

You want to call me an a**hole? Call it to my face, not on some random thread.

240 pounds my ass.

mike91

mike91

Awards
Hey Mike91, GO F*CK YOURSELF.

Everyone who is talking to you about steroids is risking getting banned. You know that? You are putting everyone you asked questions to at risk. Even still, at the risk of being booted, I gave you good advice and you went and just started asking other people the same damn question. Now look what you figured out. I was right from the start.

You want to call me an a**hole? Call it to my face, not on some random thread.

240 pounds my ass.

hey why dont you stfu because i wasnt even talking about you... ya i thank you for the advice but what do you expect me to do just go on what you say....no i was just getting other opinions

and yea for ur info yes i am 240 so wtf

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
lmao, control the hormones guys

Has anyone ever done a cycle at 20/30/30/30/30? i understand that 40 is the sweet spot for most but i was wanting to get opinions. thanks

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I just started my havoc cycle. Only done hdrol before. been running 30 and bumped it to 40 mg today (day 12).......and i highly suggest you try it yourself in your routine to see when you feel it. 40 for myself is a sweet spot. I can say that I felt something at 30 on day 10, but to me, it is night and day at 40.

Give it a run starting at 20 for half a week and then bumping to 30 through week 2. Then just try out 40 to see if you like or dislike. Personally, i think we will all react differently...just is how your body adapts ya know.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I just started my havoc cycle. Only done hdrol before. been running 30 and bumped it to 40 mg today (day 12).......and i highly suggest you try it yourself in your routine to see when you feel it. 40 for myself is a sweet spot. I can say that I felt something at 30 on day 10, but to me, it is night and day at 40.

Give it a run starting at 20 for half a week and then bumping to 30 through week 2. Then just try out 40 to see if you like or dislike. Personally, i think we will all react differently...just is how your body adapts ya know.
Shouldnt there be a new thread for Havoc posts?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Can I suggest that anyone who wants to be abusive to another poster, does it through the private message system . A 2 way argument takes up space and doesnt contribute anything constructive.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i am at 30 mg right now and planning to up it to 40 by mid week. i can say ive notcied alot more agression while im in the middle of a set. its awsome. cant wait for 40.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Can I suggest that anyone who wants to be abusive to another poster, does it through the private message system . A 2 way argument takes up space and doesnt contribute anything constructive.
My apologies. There is no argument, I'd just watch what I say about steroids to those under 21, let alone 18.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have just started week 3 of the epi cycle... things to seem to be going well. no ball shrinkage, no acne, no sides what-so-ever.

Since i havent had any replys concerning the 20/30/30/30/30 cycle ive decided to just do the conventional 20/30/40/40, since 40 seems to be the sweet spot for most.

I havent really gained much weight maybe 2-3 pounds at the most. i am going to be hitting chest today and i am eager to see any strength imporvment. i will post later tonight.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
40 mg chest day was still the same old weight nothing special, i am more veiny for sure and the pump was pretty good also. im starting to think my body doesnt react as good as everyone elses, that or its still early. i have been eating 500-1000 over maint, good amount of carbs and a crap load of protein.

I also had the most ridiculous headache today, i took Nutrax Ignite. Blood pressure is what i was thinking...never doing it again needless to say. i am going to pick up some celery and hawthorne extract tom.

I am debating on ordering another bottle of epi for a 6 weeker, good idea?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
since you are not getting sides you can shoot for 5 - 6 weeks. I would think it would be safe.
Have you cut out cardio?

Personally, my initial choice was 5 weeks, but back pumps are getting pretty bad for me on leg and back days, but I will see how I fair on it.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
yea man back pumps are there but not bad at all. i have just started getting pissed at everything that i can think of, so i know its there i just wanna see results faster. next time i am going to take tren with it i think, and do a 6 weeker. or just say f*ck it and do a phera cycle. not sure yet. Hows you cycle going?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
wow i have had extremely painfull head aches today during sex. i am considering ending the cycle. i also had the same feeling head ache during my chest workout. how long does celery seed extract take to kick in????

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
wow i have had extremely painfull head aches today during sex. i am considering ending the cycle. i also had the same feeling head ache during my chest workout. how long does celery seed extract take to kick in????
More HB homie, it's your BP. Go have it tested. My BP went through the roof on Epi when I decided I needed some caffeine to get through a 15 hour workday towards the end of the cycle. I drank 1 diet rockstar and everything went to sh*t.

No more caffeine on cycle.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
damn i just took some bayer with caffine in it, i havent been taking anything while on it. im just gunna wait a day and see what happens. legs tom.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i felt the pain in the back of my head the rest of the day. so i went to wally world and my bp was 147/73!!!!..... picked up hawthorne berrys 565mg, i did a search and found take 2 am and 2 pm... does that dosage look good? they didnt have any celery seed,kinda pissed. i took tonight off and plan to do legs tom.should i cut the cycle a little short or wait it out... what do yall think?!?

Im gunna do:

hawthorne berry
Cardio
No salt
No stims

Last edited:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i felt the pain in the back of my head the rest of the day. so i went to wally world and my bp was 147/73!!!!..... picked up hawthorne berrys 565mg, i did a search and found take 2 am and 2 pm... does that dosage look good? they didnt have any celery seed,kinda pissed. i took tonight off and plan to do legs tom.should i cut the cycle a little short or wait it out... what do yall think?!?

Im gunna do:

hawthorne berry
Cardio
No salt
No stims
Carnt you buy a BP monitor from your pharmacy or get them to check it out