Boyders set to Unleash the M-Drol Beast March 1

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Boyders set to Unleash the M-Drol Beast NOW!

Finally back in the gym after 2 months off with a shoulder injury. Going to get my ass back in gear and hit it up starting March 1.

I will admit, this is my first cycle but I'm set to rock out with my c0ck out because that's how I do it.

I reckon within the first week I'll bring up the dose to 20mg, by the 3rd with I'll going for 30mg ED. If the sides are crazy and the gains not worth it, I'll cut it off after three weeks, otherwise I'll play it by ear and stop somewhere before 28 days on.

Supporting supps:

cycle support
Bottle of DHEA to keep the fiance happy
Taurine for the pumps
and of course fishoil and multi's
two tubs of jacked just in case I need some motivation, but I can't see it.
love my xtend, glutamine and creatine.
And of course, a bucketload of FOOD

pct
liquid tamoxifen EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm down with the 20/20/20/10 if I do 4 week and 20/20/10/10 if I only do three. Wanna keep the bases covered and do 4 weeks of a serm either way
trione caps
cycle support
diesel test hardcore

My timing of pct is set up though I'm not 100% on exactly how I will dose and taper the trione when I start it.

Yuuup. I'm not much one for logging. Expect a post at the start and at the finish. I'm thinking about bloodwork. I live in Canada so I hope it's free otherwise, we'll see...

Anyways, any thoughts from those who are experienced in these matters?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Finally back in the gym after 2 months off with a shoulder injury. Going to get my ass back in gear and hit it up starting March 1.

I will admit, this is my first cycle but I'm set to rock out with my c0ck out because that's how I do it.

I reckon within the first week I'll bring up the dose to 20mg, by the 3rd with I'll going for 30mg ED. If the sides are crazy and the gains not worth it, I'll cut it off after three weeks, otherwise I'll play it by ear and stop somewhere before 28 days on.

Supporting supps:

cycle support
Bottle of DHEA to keep the fiance happy
Taurine for the pumps
and of course fishoil and multi's
two tubs of jacked just in case I need some motivation, but I can't see it.
love my xtend, glutamine and creatine.
And of course, a bucketload of FOOD

pct
liquid tamoxifen EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm down with the 20/20/20/10 if I do 4 week and 20/20/10/10 if I only do three. Wanna keep the bases covered and do 4 weeks of a serm either way
trione caps
cycle support
diesel test hardcore

My timing of pct is set up though I'm not 100% on exactly how I will dose and taper the trione when I start it.

Yuuup. I'm not much one for logging. Expect a post at the start and at the finish. I'm thinking about bloodwork. I live in Canada so I hope it's free otherwise, we'll see...

Anyways, any thoughts from those who are experienced in these matters?
Dose the trione starting as high as you want to go and taper down for 3 weeks, starting week 3 of your PCT.

Mdrol for your first run huh? Not what I would recommend, but should be interesting enough. You would probably have just fine results without going to 30 mg... and that seems to be where are the sides begin to start to appear. I only took it to 20 and it blew me up.

Hope it doesn't effect your appetite like it did mine.

All the best on this cycle, I'll be watching.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Thanks manno. The fact is, I just like to try everything once. I really don't have plans on doing more than one cycle so why not do the big daddy

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What was your cycle like?
I lost my apetite... which means it was probably pretty liver toxic. I gained about 10lbs of lean muscle when I was done with it. I never felt like I was "on" cycle except for the back pumps. No extra aggression whatsoever. The weights start feeling pretty darn light in week 2.

I wasn't disappointed, but I wasn't really incredibly impressed either.

If I was only going to run one steroid, I would run Halodrol hands down. You will gain a good 10-12 lbs, get strong and lean out. Plus the sides are so much less than any other designer.

I mean, go for the mdrol, but just know what you are getting into.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Yah I hear you, and I do know what I'm getting into but your point is definitely taken. I will be as smart with it as possible and I have my diet planned out, but it yet remains to discover whether or not I'm an idiot. I'll let you know at the end of march :p

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
IT'S ON!!

Started a month early. Too excited. Here is the breakdown:

Week 1: 20mg M-Drol
Week 2: 20mg M-Drol
Week 3: 20mg M-Drol
Week 4: 20 mg M-Drol - Don't figure I'll get this far but I've never used M-Drol before so I can't say how I'll react

During Cycle:
Cycle Support - 2 servings ED (AM/PM)
150 mg DHEA ED (AM)
B100 Complex - 1 ED (AM) (Until end of bottle)
ON Optimen - 2 ED (AM/PM)
NP Fish oil caps - 9 caps ED (In addition to diet, not supplementary)
Taurine 1000mg caps - 3g/day as needed

***PCT***

Week 1:
- 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 2x Diesel Test Hardcore
- Cycle Support

Week 2:
- 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 4x Diesel Test Hardcore
- 2x Lean Xtreme
- Cycle Support

Week 3:
- 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate - If I make it through more than 3 weeks of M-Drol, I will dose this week @ 20mg
- 3x Lean Xtreme
- 300mg Trione
- Cycle Support

Week 4:
- 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 3x Lean Xtreme
- 200mg Trione
- Cycle Support

Week5+:
- 4x Diesel Test Hardcore until the bottle runs out
- 100mg Trione (then 100mg EOD week 6, then stop)
- 3x Lean Xtreme until the bottle runs out

Super stoked. so I'm 221 at the start with 16%ish bodyfat. Almost visible 6 pack, but just couldn't wait for one. SOO, I figure instead of eating ridiculous amounts of food, I'll just eat copious amounts of food and shoot for a bit of a recomp.

Anyways, I'm not much of a logger. I'll post in here now and then I reckon. Day 1 is an off, day, day 2 will be on day. I dose at about 6-6:30 am and I'm thinking second dose at 4pm which is a bit of a stretch but then I have a fresh dose in me for my 6pm workout then some left for recovery.

Did I mention I'm super stoked? I hope this **** doesn't frack me up but I've been reading about this daily for about 8 months so I think I have my bases covered.