Pulsing Epi Cycle???

bambam50

Awards
I know alot of people are not fans of pulsing but I want to pulse Epi b/c minimal sides and strength gains. I have training camp coming up in March so I plan to be coming off Epi right at that time. But anyway here is my planned cycle. I got 2 questions with it.

1. Do you think the cycle is to long.
2. Is Running Novedex XT (not Nolva) with reversitol ok in the pct?

I work out Mon-Friday but only taking epi EOD 3x/week

Monday/Wed/Friday
Week 1: 10/20/30
Week 2: 30/30/30
Week 3: 30/30/30
Week 4: 30/30/30
Week 5: 40/40/40 (may stay at 30 depends on my body)
Week 6: 40/40/40
Week 7: 40/40/40 (may stop at week 6, again it depends on my body)
Week 8: 40/40/40

After this, I'll be cutting so I'll probably do.
Novadex XT
Reversitol
Cytolean.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week, preferably on lifting days):
Weeks
Dosages
Product

40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)
Epistane™

2 40mg
Epistane™

3 0
Off

4 0 Off

5 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)
Epistane™

6 40mg
Epistane™

7-8 0
Off

What is pulse cycling? (posted in the Epistane™ forum at IBE, written by Dr.D)

Dosing something to intentionally avoid long term sides, such as HTPA suppression and liver damage. With pulsing, the serious, long term side effects of chronic oral treatment are avoided and short term side effect, like acne and mineral retention, are milder that usual. This allows for higher dosages to be used. Basically, if you dosed on an ED basis you would get 100% effect, 100% short term sides and 100% long term sides. If you dose EOD on a pulse protocol, you still get about 60% effect, 75% short term sides but only about 40% of the long term sides. That's not a bad trade off and very economical on the body and the wallet too! Of course if you would have gained 10lbs this means you will only gain 6lbs pulsing, but it also means you can do this for 2 or 3 times longer than a normal cycle. That equals about 2 months of worry free dosing, so the net effect is a gain of about 12lbs instead of 10lbs over twice the time frame with less sides and a milder PCT requirement if even needed at all. It's a great long term strategy and good for newer users looking to run fast, clean, cycles for 1 month with no PCT needed later. That's how I perfected it. There are two basic approaches to do it: EOD or 2on/2off depending on your workout schedule. Doses can be high (30-40mg) but take them close together preferably before 6pm (1 dose pre and 1 dose post-w/o instead of spread out like normal) or doses can be lower (10-20mg) if you want to stretch it to 2 or 3 months instead of just 1. Dose at least 3 times per week but not more than

bambam50

Awards
No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week, preferably on lifting days):
Weeks
Dosages
Product

40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)
Epistane™

2 40mg
Epistane™

3 0
Off

4 0 Off

5 40mg (start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day)
Epistane™

6 40mg
Epistane™

7-8 0
Off

What is pulse cycling? (posted in the Epistane™ forum at IBE, written by Dr.D)

Dosing something to intentionally avoid long term sides, such as HTPA suppression and liver damage. With pulsing, the serious, long term side effects of chronic oral treatment are avoided and short term side effect, like acne and mineral retention, are milder that usual. This allows for higher dosages to be used. Basically, if you dosed on an ED basis you would get 100% effect, 100% short term sides and 100% long term sides. If you dose EOD on a pulse protocol, you still get about 60% effect, 75% short term sides but only about 40% of the long term sides. That's not a bad trade off and very economical on the body and the wallet too! Of course if you would have gained 10lbs this means you will only gain 6lbs pulsing, but it also means you can do this for 2 or 3 times longer than a normal cycle. That equals about 2 months of worry free dosing, so the net effect is a gain of about 12lbs instead of 10lbs over twice the time frame with less sides and a milder PCT requirement if even needed at all. It's a great long term strategy and good for newer users looking to run fast, clean, cycles for 1 month with no PCT needed later. That's how I perfected it. There are two basic approaches to do it: EOD or 2on/2off depending on your workout schedule. Doses can be high (30-40mg) but take them close together preferably before 6pm (1 dose pre and 1 dose post-w/o instead of spread out like normal) or doses can be lower (10-20mg) if you want to stretch it to 2 or 3 months instead of just 1. Dose at least 3 times per week but not more than
I know what the pulsing cycle is, I was really wanting to know if my pulsing cycle was ok.

1. Is it ok to do for 8 weeks?
2. can I use Novedex with Reversitol?
3. Should I use more PCT etc....

Just looking for some input.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
lots of advice for first cycle on epi . have you searched other threads" First Cycle, going to be using Epistane " heres one .The illustration recommended 8 weeks but not consistantly only 4 weeks on epi but intervals off betweenYour pulsing cycle is not consistant with Dr D recomendation

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know alot of people are not fans of pulsing but I want to pulse Epi b/c minimal sides and strength gains. I have training camp coming up in March so I plan to be coming off Epi right at that time. But anyway here is my planned cycle. I got 2 questions with it.

1. Do you think the cycle is to long.
2. Is Running Novedex XT (not Nolva) with reversitol ok in the pct?

I work out Mon-Friday but only taking epi EOD 3x/week

Monday/Wed/Friday
Week 1: 10/20/30
Week 2: 30/30/30
Week 3: 30/30/30
Week 4: 30/30/30
Week 5: 40/40/40 (may stay at 30 depends on my body)
Week 6: 40/40/40
Week 7: 40/40/40 (may stop at week 6, again it depends on my body)
Week 8: 40/40/40

After this, I'll be cutting so I'll probably do.
Novadex XT
Reversitol
Cytolean.

pulse is a little long but its doable with that compounds.

on off days look into PCS to keep your libido up!.

Reversitol with novadex XT should not be done too much ATD.

you should run a small PCT after the cycle, even if its jjust for a few weeks,

bambam50

Awards
pulse is a little long but its doable with that compounds.

on off days look into PCS to keep your libido up!.

Reversitol with novadex XT should not be done too much ATD.

you should run a small PCT after the cycle, even if its jjust for a few weeks,
Should I be taking something for my liver through during the cycle. I didn't know if it was too mild. But better safe than sorry. What are good supps that I can take for liver support?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should I be taking something for my liver through during the cycle. I didn't know if it was too mild. But better safe than sorry. What are good supps that I can take for liver support?
cycle support is great for protecting the liver

2 servings the days of the pulse 1 serving the days your not pulsing.