Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
It is that time again for me to dabble in the fun world of prohormones. I have been planning the following stack for the last several months and I am ready to get huge. Many of you know my background of being a recovering fat a$$ that has turned his life around, embraced working out and is getting in better shape every week.

Background info:
I am currently 34 years old and weigh around 200lbs (estimated 15% bodyfat).
I currently have 3 kids and have fixed the leaky pipe so that is not a concern.
At my worst (5+ years ago) I was pushing 265 wearing a size 40" pants with no muscle tone at all.
I started working out around 2.5 years ago primarily doing cardio and some upper body.
Around 1.5 years ago I started working out to increase muscle mass moreso than losing weight.
Prior to running any PH cycles I was down to 190lbs and wearing a size 34" pants.

Aproximately 9 months ago I ran a cycle of M-Drol with a crappy PCT (Formadrol Extreme) before I found AM. Luckily I dodged a bullet and have no gyno and my junk still works on command. :) Weight went from 190lbs - 204lbs.

Around 3-4 months ago I ran a 6 week cycle of Epistane. I went from 198lbs to 208lbs. The gains were pretty lean and I was satisfied with that cycle. I also had my PCT on point with a SERM, PCS and Cort Control. I also added Prime to the mix and ran 3 bottles of it.

Since my PCT I have been working hard on dropping the rest of the gut (only major problem area) and I have been at the gyme 5+ times a week with cardio at least 25+ minutes. I have successfully dropped around 8lbs and it should have been more if the wife would have stopped baking during the holidays.

Goals:
1. I would like to gain aproximately 10lbs of fairly lean muscle mass and hopefully drop a 1-2% of bf%.
2. My current max on bench is 315lbs and I would like to hit 350lbs by the end of the cycle.
3. My max squat (Smith machine was the only option available) was 450 x 3. I have recently joined a gym with a real squat rack and will try to max out prior to the cycle to get a baseline. Regardless I think a 50lb increase would be great.
4. My current bicep measurement is around 16.75" and I would like to hit 17" by the end of the cycle.
5. I really want to see how XTreme Tren (dry non-methl) stacks with P-Plex (wetter methyl compound)

Based on my research I feel that this is going to be a great stack and hopefully we can all learn some things going forward.

Cycle Info

As stated above I will be running XTreme Tren and P-Plex. Week 1 is pre-load of Cycle Assist. Week 2-5 will be XTreme Tren at 3 caps (90mg) per day, Week 3-6 will consist of P-Plex at 3 caps (30mg) per day. That being said the current layout has me using 84 of the 90 caps and I hate leftovers so I might go an extra 2 days with each depending on sides. :)

The reason for starting the XTreme Tren first is based on user feedback that it kicks in almost immediately where as P-Plex takes a week or so to feel "ON". See below for my cycle layout.

Additional BS:
As shown above my PCT consists of generic Nolvadex for my SERM, AI's Post Cycle Support (Used before and really love the product) and ALRI Restore. The reason for adding Restore is for it's Aromatase Inhibitor, Prolactin Inhibitor (chasteberry) and Cortisol control properties all in one. I will also be taking 2-6 grams of Vitamin C and 200mg of B-6 throughout.

I feel I have all the bases covered (open to opinions), but might look into adding Desiel Test Hardcore, LG's AS, LG's T-911 or Prime in my PCT, but I have plenty of time to figure that out and I don't feel any would be required. I am also tempted on adding Dermacrane or DHEA to my PCT, but again that is undecided at this time.

If I haven't bored everyone with info I started the pre-load of Cycle Assist on Monday 12/29/2008. I will start XTreme Tren on 1/05/2008.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Finally got off my butt and took some pre-pics. This is always the hard part because although I have come a long way I know there is still a long fuggin way to go!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im subbed buddy, have fun, Russian

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed..
Question: Wouldn't you want to run the wetter compound first and then bring in the drier compound for the end lean up?? I am new and learning as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohoo, let the games begin...subbed!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed fo sho......and here we go!!! :head:

Take this thingy all the way big Silver!! :bb3:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..
Question: Wouldn't you want to run the wetter compound first and then bring in the drier compound for the end lean up?? I am new and learning as well.
I was origionally going to go that route, but folks say P-Plex takes 2 weeks to kick in where as Tren kicks in within a few days. The additional water gain should disperse during PCT and unlike my last cycle I will continue cardio this time.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Ooh, look at this little nugget.

:djparty:
This party is Timber CERTIFIED

Gonna be out of town for a little over a week buddy, but will return right around your first dose. Beat it up for me.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was origionally going to go that route, but folks say P-Plex takes 2 weeks to kick in where as Tren kicks in within a few days. The additional water gain should disperse during PCT and unlike my last cycle I will continue cardio this time.
:goodpost: Tren kicks in super fast! And its leaning effects will last beyond the cycle. Plus, you'll be running both compounds together for most of the cycle. You'll only be dosing Phera one week past the Tren. And the strength and mass of the Phera lasts post-cycle as well. You shouldn't have any problems with water bloat from this stack. It's all good up in here! :thumbsup:

I would advise you to increase your fish oil intake Silver. I didn't see how much you're currently taking. But I suggest at least 10 grams per day. Mostly because of the Phera. It hits the lipids hard like Super-Drol does.

Other than this, you look very covered. You have researched very well. Now, pour your heart and soul into your training, eating, and sleeping, and it's going to fan-freakin-tastic!!!! :head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Why am I always late for the party?! I think it has to do with being on PST.

Give it hell Silver. Thank God some of the old crew is starting up threads again. I will be watching closely as I have yet to try EITHER of these, but have both! :twisted:

Maybe I'll have to be a copycat in the future if this works well for you.

Nuttin' but a peanut homie!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..
I think the wet / dry conundrum is overrated... He can always dry out in PCT... Not like he's out lookin for a girlfriend. :lol:

Wait, are you? :nono:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I think the wet / dry conundrum is overrated... He can always dry out in PCT... Not like he's out lookin for a girlfriend. :lol:

Wait, are you? :nono:
I am doing this stack more for the methyl/non-methyl combo, but the wet/dry is an added plus I supose. I figure at most I might gain 15lbs of which maybe 1/3 will be water weight. I should be able to drop that relatively quickly and still maintain some good, lean mass.

I wouldn't say I was looking for a girlfriend. Girlfriend implies that I would call the bish back. LMAO:wave:

I am really glad all of you guys decided to join. I promise to give this run my all. I have signed up with a real gym as of Sunday night (24hr fitness) and they have all the items I will need to get huge. I will also get my diet in check for this run with lots of protein and clean carbs throughout.

I will up the fish oil per TG's recommendation as well. I have been taking 6 caps a day and usually bump it to 8 while on cycle. Another 2 is definately doable.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Where were you training before?

Dude, you say that like you're surprised we joined... I've been on every log of yours since you've been here. You don't have to promise me sh*t - I know you're going to light this b*tch on fire.

Nice one liner on the bish. :lol:

BTW - when I was working out with Money in Newport - we were talking about how proud we are of you... We were thinking of way back when we yelled at you for using the weight assist on your dips and pull ups - NOW look at you. :toofunny:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Where were you training before?

Dude, you say that like you're surprised we joined... I've been on every log of yours since you've been here. You don't have to promise me sh*t - I know you're going to light this b*tch on fire.

Nice one liner on the bish. :lol:

BTW - when I was working out with Money in Newport - we were talking about how proud we are of you... We were thinking of way back when we yelled at you for using the weight assist on your dips and pull ups - NOW look at you. :toofunny:
I was working out at my town's rec center. They have enough stuff to make gains, but I like the fact 24hr has equipment I can use to diversify such as hammer strength machines and such. I also dig the sauna after a long bout of cardio.

I remember when I first joined you and GMG took me under your wings. Gave me to tough love I needed by calling me a dipshit for my crappy PCT and help challenge me. I give you guys and Thunder a ton of credit for making me believe I can do this. I was thinking about the weight assisted reps yesterday when I cranked out dips with reps of 20, 15 and 10. That was after I already blasted my triceps and chest with my normal chest routine.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I know each of us is thrilled to have any effect at all on your training or just being healthy. I'm sure your kids and wife are stoked - you're a completely different person.

I was thinking the other day at the gym about what it takes for people to adapt to a healthy lifestyle - (resistance training, eating well, abstaining from drugs and heavy alcohol)... but more importantly sticking to it. I really couldn't figure it out for the most part. I know for me its because I have an addiction prone personality - I'm just fortunate enough to be addicted to Diet Mountain Dew, supplements, video games and pain rather than cocaine and hookers I guess. I think I'm also addicted to my physical changes and progress.

Whatever the hell moves you - I hope it never leaves.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know each of us is thrilled to have any effect at all on your training or just being healthy. I'm sure your kids and wife are stoked - you're a completely different person.
I was thinking the other day at the gym about what it takes for people to adapt to a healthy lifestyle - (resistance training, eating well, abstaining from drugs and heavy alcohol)... but more importantly sticking to it. I really couldn't figure it out for the most part. I know for me its because I have an addiction prone personality - I'm just fortunate enough to be addicted to Diet Mountain Dew, supplements, video games and pain rather than cocaine and hookers I guess. I think I'm also addicted to my physical changes and progress.

great post! there have been pleanty of people that have told me that they have been motivated by my progress...that is an amazing feeling to know that I have influenced someone in such a way.

I give a lot of credit to some of the people on here that I have been fortunate enough to get advice from and that have shared their wealth of knowledge and experience with me...and support!

As far as addicted to physical change and progress...absolutely! Progress promotes more progress!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

TL is right on. You look like a completely different person than you did when I first saw you on the boards. You've come a long way brotha, and it's just gonna keep getting better!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of preload of cycle assist. Absolutely no placebo affect in play. :)

I agree with the above comments and I have an addictive personality as well. I have just changed my addiction from eating and drinking beer to working out and popping supplements. :) It is not a problem because I can quit at anytime. LMAO Was that a nervous tick I just had?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don't see any support for progestin sides? just wondering because i believe both the supplements have caused those type of sides in previous logs. I know you have restore for
PCT but don't see anything for on cycle?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't see any support for progestin sides? just wondering because i believe both the supplements have caused those type of sides in previous logs. I know you have restore for
PCT but don't see anything for on cycle?
Good eye...and good point. I would also recommend some chasteberry/vitex while on-cycle along with vitamin B6, or better yet, some p-5-p to keep progestin/prolactin at bay. :thumbsup:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin B6 is in the list and I will purchase some Chasteberry for on cycle as well. I need to pick it up on the way home today.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin B6 is in the list and I will purchase some Chasteberry for on cycle as well. I need to pick it up on the way home today.
hahaha, wait till you see the look the salesperson is going to give you for buying chasteberry. Most bottles say "menopause support" on them. LOL.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good eye...and good point. I would also recommend some chasteberry/vitex while on-cycle along with vitamin B6, or better yet, some p-5-p to keep progestin/prolactin at bay. :thumbsup:

Yep leaky nipples can really put a damper on a cycle at least for me lol

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Just finished up my back workout.

Hit deadlifts, cable rows, hammer strenght rows and lat pull dows, barbell rows, and a few others. Tomorrow is my shoulders and biceps day, but being new years day I am not sure if the gym is open. I was kinda rushed today so I did not get my cardio in.

Hope all my AM brothers have a safe and happy new year. I might have a beer or two to ring in the new year, but that will be the last drink for a while.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished up my back workout.

Hit deadlifts, cable rows, hammer strenght rows and lat pull dows, barbell rows, and a few others. Tomorrow is my shoulders and biceps day, but being new years day I am not sure if the gym is open. I was kinda rushed today so I did not get my cardio in.

Hope all my AM brothers have a safe and happy new year. I might have a beer or two to ring in the new year, but that will be the last drink for a while.
Sounds like an old school meat and potatoes type workout! Hel yeah! Thunder-likey!!
Ring in that New Year. It's a day to celebrate. Tomorrow....back on dat wagon! ha ha

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, wait till you see the look the salesperson is going to give you for buying chasteberry. Most bottles say "menopause support" on them. LOL.
Yeah, they will. Just say it's for your mom. Even though they probably won't believe it!! Or you could just yell at 'em and say, "I'm on fucking steroids alright. It's making my titties leak. Do you bitches wanna start something about it??!!" That'll shut 'em up!! LOL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo Silver, good looking stack, you look like you have everything on the right track.

I think Phera and Xtreme Tren will be a lot of fun, there's potential for high BP but other than that there should be some synergy in the stack, and some GOOD strength gains. Enjoy, and yes happy new year :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy New Silver. Get the last buzz in now....the dedication starts next year. Time to shine in'09!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Purchased the Chasteberry today. What do you guys recommend for dosages?
Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

CHASTEBERRY EXTRACT (VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS)(BERRY) STD. TO 0.5% AGNUSIDES 1 MG 200 Mg N/A* Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus-Castus)(Berry) 300 Mg N/A*

Had a great new years workout this AM. Worked biceps and shoulders. Finished up with a 35 minute cardio session on the elliptical.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^3 caps per day big man. Split up over 3 different doses. Make the last one at night before bed. :thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG, is chasteberry something that would be beneficial to someone not on a cycle as well?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, is chasteberry something that would be beneficial to someone not on a cycle as well?
No, not really. It was used in the middle ages to supposedly stop a women's libido!! Kinda like a chastity belt in a supplemental form!! Hence the word "chaste" before the berry! It keeps men from lactating when using compounds that are progestins like Tren, or ones that are simply known to cause this effect. Sometimes Phera and Super-Drol will do this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks TG. Thought maybe it would help with the second go round recovery with the wifey. I know that prolactin has an influence on that after the first pop.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks TG. Thought maybe it would help with the second go round recovery with the wifey. I know that prolactin has an influence on that after the first pop.
I will let you know if that is a good side affect in a week or so. :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I will let you know if that is a good side affect in a week or so. :)
I didn't notice a damn thing from the chasteberry. But my nips didn't lactate so I guess it worked. :lol:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't notice a damn thing from the chasteberry. But my nips didn't lactate so I guess it worked. :lol:
yep, this will probably come in handy when you decide to break open one of your bottles of p-plex :D

Silver, happy new years bud...looks like this year is off to a good start for you!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Finished my last official workout prior to the cycle. Today was leg day and I know I will be feeling it tomorrow and the next day and probably the next day.

Started with squats:
135lbs warmup set x 10
225lbs x 10
305lbs x 10
225lbs x 10

Leg Press
360lbs x 10
450lbs x 10
450lbs x 10

Calf raises on leg press machine
3 sets x 10 with 270lbs

Seated calf raises
3 sets x 10 with a 45lbs plate (if I go heavier ly calfs start cramping)

Seated calf raises on the machine
3 sets x 10 with 80lbs

Leg Extensions
160lbs x 10
185lbs x 10
210lbs x 10 (I was impressed that I finished this set)

Hamsting curls
2 sets of 135lbs x 10 (Legs were dead after these)

Finished up the workout with 33 minutes on the elliptical (burned 400+ calories)

Then I sat in the sauna for 15 minutes to relax before headed home.

Tomorrow is an off day, but if the legs are not too sore I might do some cardio and abs (I hate off days now).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
305x10...nice squats Silver! Can't wait to see where this goes during the cycle.:jaw:

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I'm joining the party too Silver.
Our stats are about the same so I'm interested in the results.:thumbsup:

How's your appetite on the Vitex? I lost my appetite when I used Vitex so I had to cut back by one cap.
I also used Tyrosine, and Mucuna for dopamine support as well as P5P.

Good luck man! :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm joining the party too Silver.
Our stats are about the same so I'm interested in the results.:thumbsup:

How's your appetite on the Vitex? I lost my appetite when I used Vitex so I had to cut back by one cap.
I also used Tyrosine, and Mucuna for dopamine support as well as P5P.

Good luck man! :)
Welcome to the party GoTest. I am hopeful that this is going to be a sweet combination for serious gains.

I will start taking the Vitex tomorrow along with the Xtreme Tren. Today is the final day of my Cycle Assist pre-load. Tomorrow I let the games begin.

I will look into the other stuff you mentioned. Thanks for the info!:thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea buddy... let's do this!

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I liked this format that Dragon13 used on his 1-T log.

Day 1

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 7AM, 30mg pre-workout and will take the last 30mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also used LGs BC+EAA during my workout and an EAS shake afterwards.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Next measure: My starting dry weight this AM was 199lbs.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Normal energy levels today.

SIDES:

Still just Day 1, but see below.

1) LIBIDO - Normal.
2) BP - Not checked.
3) AGGRESSION - Same.
4) HAIR LOSS - Holy crap all my hair fell out (oh wait that was years ago).
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

Mood is fine, no evidence to report.

The Workout

Probably just a little placebo action so far today. I had a strong workout and good pumps during my bicep workout. Today I tried a few different shoulder workout combinations that I haven't done previously. I also worked out biceps today.

THOUGHTS:

Since I worked out at lunch I was not able to hit the cardio afterwards. Even though I am on cycle I know getting leaner is still a must so I am determined to keep cardio at least 3 times a week. I stopped cardio on my Epistane cycle and felt I gained a little more fat that I would have preferred.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lets do this SILVER!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Kick some arse silver!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kickin' a$$ and makin' gains!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh...it's on. It's on like Donkey Kong!! Got get you some big Silver!! :head:

That was funny as shit about the hair loss.....mine fell out years ago as well. That's just means we have very high levels of DHT. That alpha-male shizz is flowing through us in high natural doses!! I'll bet you have thick bodyhair like myself as well. It means we are fucking beasts brutha!!! :twisted:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
um silver! why was i not told about this! subbed!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
um silver! why was i not told about this! subbed!
My bad GJJ. The fun just got started so you haven't missed much. I am glad to have you on board as you always bring good info to these logs.