NEED HELP..Quick...M-Drol and Cycle Questions...MAYBE I SHOULD PUT THIS HERE

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I've been reading, doing my own research, and asking around...and i need ur help

Im 5' 9" 202 12% Body Fat
27 Y.O.

Tell me what you think of this Cycle...

The main goal of this cycle is maybe put on 5 - 8 lbs LBM, but i also want to lose at least 5 - 8 Lbs of fat. But I want to gain some strength as well.

Stats:

18 Inch Arms
31 Inch Waist
48 Inch Chest

So what im looking for is 200 - 205 Lbs at 8 - 9% body fat.

I feel this is very realistic, because i eat very healthy and I won't be Drinking......Im a Wino so Its a big thing

The Only Thing im really concerned about is Week 2 & 3 With the M-Drol.

Will it shut me down for using it only for 2 weeks, because if thats the case I want strength in the beggining, but is it worth it because i dont think the H-drol and Epi will shut my test production off.

So what im asking is take M-drol and hope my system doesnt shut down, and take H-drol and Epi for another 4 weeks and hope for the best ORRRR

Get rid of the M-Drol, and just enjoy ur system the way it is, cause im only using 28 pills anyway, or knock it down to 10mgs???? just for a lil saucy taste of love

Anything You guys Suggest to take instead of M-Drol to Get my strength up fast that wont shut down my system???

Thanx Below is the Cycle Im Going To Do..
Using Competitive Edge Labs Products (H & M-Drol, Cycle Assist, and PCT Assist) and IBE (Epistane)

Week 1: Cycle Assist
Week 2: Cycle Assist, 50 Mgs Hdrol, 20 Mgs Mdrol
Week 3: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 20 Mgs Mdrol
Week 4 - 5: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 30 Mgs Epistane
Week 6 - 7: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 40 Mgs Epistane, Clenbuterol 80Mcgs
Week 8 - 9: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 40 Mgs Nolva
Week 10 - 11: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 20 Mgs Novla

Start Jan 1 End March 18th

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks with at least 2 methyls is not a smart idea. its even worse when one of those methyls is Mdrol.

my suggestion is stack Mdrol with a non-methyl, or run only hdrol/epi.

diet will definitely have to be on point for u to reach ur goal. u say its realistic, im gonna go ahead and say unrealistic.......just depends on ur discipline

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
How bout this??? No M-Drol Just 2 Methyls...bad idea?

Just wanna get Lean..Seriously Lean...I think this will Def Work...

Week 1: Cycle Assist
Week 2: Cycle Assist, 50 Mgs Hdrol
Week 3: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol
Week 4 - 5: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 30 Mgs Epistane
Week 6 - 7: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 40 Mgs Epistane, Clenbuterol 80Mcgs
Week 8 - 9: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 40 Mgs Nolva
Week 10 - 11: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 20 Mgs Novla

Start Jan 2 End March 19th

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't need to run for six weeks. Stick with one compound and run it for four. Personally, I'd go with M-DROL @ 10/20/20/20. You will need more Clenbuterol. Go to 160mcgs at least. You could even run the Clenbuterol the entire way through and in to PCT.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
no mdrol

Dont wanna use mdrol to powerful, not as lean gains as hdrol and i dont want my **** being shutdown in 2 weeks....i rather take the 2 methyls then take Mdrol...and 160? u serious? i never took that much..most i pushed was 100, 160..pssss i dont want my heart to expand thanx

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont wanna use mdrol to powerful, not as lean gains as hdrol and i dont want my **** being shutdown in 2 weeks....i rather take the 2 methyls then take Mdrol...and 160? u serious? i never took that much..most i pushed was 100, 160..pssss i dont want my heart to expand thanx
My apologies, I just thought you'd want to know what worked. You're basing these theories on what other people have said about the compounds, not your own personal experience. Why mess around with the weak pills when you can take the stuff that's going to make you grow?