another epistane cycle question

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
been on epi for 2 wks now. started at 20,then 30 for the rest of the first wk and 40 for wk 2 and 50 the rest of the way out. i got some tamox tabs and been looking on how to dose it. i have 90 6oxo tabs, cort support, life support and some creatine for pct. wondering how i should dose this all. also if i would need a t booster? didnt know if the ai and tamox would be sufficient enough?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
been on epi for 2 wks now. started at 20,then 30 for the rest of the first wk and 40 for wk 2 and 50 the rest of the way out. i got some tamox tabs and been looking on how to dose it. i have 90 6oxo tabs, cort support, life support and some creatine for pct. wondering how i should dose this all. also if i would need a t booster? didnt know if the ai and tamox would be sufficient enough?
tamox and 6oxo is great

tamox 20/20/20/20
6oxo (300mg) i would say start whenever you want every one has their preference Last couple days taper the dose down

life support just 2 caps in the AM and 2 in the PM since your not on cycle. and its not as toxic.

creatine 10g per day 5g morn and 5g post workout, 5g before bed on days you dont work out.

cort control i would start Day 1

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
i take the usual daily stuff. i upped the fish oil, im taking life support, stuff for joints but probably should of got some cissus, bulktaurine beta alanine and arginine. and some days dhea

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
are you running any on cycle support supps?
I recommend Cycle Support because it cheaper for the buck and still covers your BP, cholestrol, anxiety/depression, liver and prostate. Most people will spend 80+ for all this, but we retail it at $41.99.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
I recommend Cycle Support because it cheaper for the buck and still covers your BP, cholestrol, anxiety/depression, liver and prostate. Most people will spend 80+ for all this, but we retail it at $41.99.
instead of life support? i already have life support.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for ON cycle life suport needs 4 pills 2 times a day (during PCT 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM), i thought u were running life support with PCT only and were using something else for on cycle.

sorry for any confusion

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Have you tried nolvadex first to see your sides if any?

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Nolvadex/tamoxifen = same thing pretty much. I would run about 3 doses on it first just to make sure that you can stand it for 4 weeks but I see you've already started the cycle. I've been running some toremifene but I'm not sure if the effects I have experienced are psychosomatic/ anxiety related, I think they probably are. I might run a final dose tomorrow to make my mind up. I can't really see any success from nolvadex if this one doesn't work out but I might try clomid (either way it's all very difficult/expensive to get for me.) If you read into serms, they're not to be taken lightly. Obviously drugs like toremifene are designed to treat metastatic breast cancer so have to be treated with respect. However I wouldn't like to run a cycle without a serm personally so if the side effects can't be tolerated then for me at least I either won't bother or consider running a pulse.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
zack- so u say to run 3 doses? to see if i have any mental problems? if i start feeling akward or something.. just stop? then what? i got my 6oxo that ill start a wk into my pct.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I think 3 days will give you an impression of how you react if there's any hot flushes/nausea etc but I've known people only start to get sides after 6/7 days on a serm. Obviously it all depends on how you react I suppose - If it's too unpleasant and you don't have another serm on hand then pehaps try a lower dose or just run the 6-oxo but I wouldn't put any money on that bringing your testosterone levels back sufficiently/ offering gyno protection but for some people it has worked. I would like to think if you run nolvadex on 20 it should be ok though.