superdrol and halodrol cycle question

B

BB4EVER

Awards
Going to do a cycle bridging superdrol and halodrol. I have all the support supplements and all that. I've also done several cycles of real gear before among other legal stuff. The only thing I can't decide on is whether to start with superdrol first then bridge to halodrol or halodrol first and bridge to superdrol. This is leading up to a powerlifting contest, which would be the first time I'm competing for this and looking particularly for strength gains. I'm not too concerned about weight just certain numbers I want to hit.

So would be like this (option 1):

Halodrol: 50/75/75/75/100/75/0/0/0
Superdrol: 0/0/0/0/0/10/20/20/30

Or (option 2):

Halodrol: 0/0/25/50/75/75/100/100
Superdrol: 10/20/30/20/0/0/0/0

I am leaning towards the first one, but I have only seen one log on here as far as a cycle similar to this and none like the second one. I know halodrol takes a while longer to kick in, so there would be a two week overlap but one week shorter cycle overall. Thoughts?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
especially if you're gonna bridge it, don't run the SD for more than 3 weeks.

I think your gains would be more significant if you start with the superdrol, but you'd also suffer from greater shutdown throughout your cycle...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for a meet i'd probablly end with the sdrol because it will give you the greatest strength gains when you are trying to peak

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
end with the SD man, going from SD to hdrol is like going from dating a perfect 10 to dating oprah. having nice, smooth gains and leaning out a bit with hdrol for 6 weeks then increasing your cals in the last week of hdrol to get ready for the SD will be perfect.

B

BB4EVER

Awards
for a meet i'd probablly end with the sdrol because it will give you the greatest strength gains when you are trying to peak
This is what I was thinking, but since this is the first time I'm doing this specifically for strength rather than size I wasn't sure.

B

BB4EVER

Awards
end with the SD man, going from SD to hdrol is like going from dating a perfect 10 to dating oprah. having nice, smooth gains and leaning out a bit with hdrol for 6 weeks then increasing your cals in the last week of hdrol to get ready for the SD will be perfect.
Haha. Nice comparison. Although being a billionaire might just make up for it..,maybe.

B

BB4EVER

Awards
especially if you're gonna bridge it, don't run the SD for more than 3 weeks.

I think your gains would be more significant if you start with the superdrol, but you'd also suffer from greater shutdown throughout your cycle...
I am interested as in why you say 3 weeks instead of 4?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am interested as in why you say 3 weeks instead of 4?
I think with a little bit of searching you will find that a lot of people shoose not to run SD for more than 3 weeks...after the 3rd week most people report so many sides that it's just not worth it!

B

BB4EVER

Awards
I think with a little bit of searching you will find that a lot of people shoose not to run SD for more than 3 weeks...after the 3rd week most people report so many sides that it's just not worth it!
Ok. I understand your reasoning. I've used the original superdrol before for 4 weeks standalone and that worked well so I figured this would be alright.