UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time for the real deal!

My experience with orals is this: They suck, here's a rundown:
Halodrol50: nothing
Zol: nothing
Trenadrol: felt suppressed and that's it!
Epi: pumps and veins, but no gains (while bulking!)
Phera: helps weight gain but not much, ran up to 50mg no sides, very small strength gains

and then i found Superdrol: +15 pounds in 3.5 weeks and +50 pounds on bench, blows everything else away! It made me gain weight and strength RAPIDLY and made me actually feel ON. And I felt great the whole time on it. No sides except for ignorable back pumps. Problem was i lost most of the gains...

So i'm stepping it up to injectables where the gains are keepable and kicking it with Superdrol, here's the rundown:

1-12 Test E 600mg EW (M/Th 300)
1-4 Superdrol 10/20/20/30
15+ PCT (got nolva, clomid, prolly use the clomid high dose for 3 days then taper down to 100mg and then run out 50mg)

Goal: +25 pounds with minimal fat increase

About me: i lift to get bigger. I take these substances seriously
I have a total of over 3 years weightlifting experience, but when i say 3 years I mean 3 SOLID years, that's condensing a lot of on/off time! I go to the gym 6 or 7 days a week. I train whatever I feel like based on what's sore. If everything is sore i just do some cardio. I do what reps and sets I feel like doing, but usually the rule is HEAVY. I eat what i feel like, but usually low carb and high protein and pretty damn clean. For this cycle the carbs are getting jacked up way high. I eat about 6 meals a day and always try to hit at least 300g of protein a day.

This log is going to be more QUALITATIVE than QUANTITATIVE. I will report on how i'm feeling, how my lifts are doing, how my workouts are doing, and exactly how the compounds are working. I am very intrigued by all of this from a scientific perspective and hope to give readers as much insight as possible. But don't go looking for specifics. The legal system in some countries is stupid.

Stats: 6' and .5 inches ;), about 222 pounds empty, bodyfat i thought was 10% but you decide from the pics
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Starting pics

220 pounds

upper body

wheels

my calves are way bigger than this picture shows

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Took new pictures but the flash was on so they're all washed out. I'll try again tomorrow and update.

Last edited:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you've truly only been training for 3 yrs, no prior weight training experience, then i think you underestimate how much all those steroids have contributed to your current level of muscularity.

Or you have insane genetics. Because honestly, you look like I do when i cut down, and i've been working out for almost 9 yrs, and i've only done 2 cycles, h-drol/havoc(4wks) and phera(2wks).

What are your stats right now? Arms/legs?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you've truly only been training for 3 yrs, no prior weight training experience, then i think you underestimate how much all those steroids have contributed to your current level of muscularity.

Or you have insane genetics. Because honestly, you look like I do when i cut down, and i've been working out for almost 9 yrs, and i've only done 2 cycles, h-drol/havoc(4wks) and phera(2wks).

What are your stats right now? Arms/legs?
3 years condenses everything. It's 2 years of solid lifting + a bunch of on/off weightlifting in high school (where i had no idea what i was doing, ate normal, followed Coach's routine, was stagnant for several long periods of time). I gained 40 pounds from the high school lifting though, towards the end i learned to eat. I have decent genetics for gaining size.

I'm pretty sure my arms are close to 18", probably around 17.75. No idea on legs, haven't measured anything in a long time.

I'm very sure those cycles contributed nothing. Zol and Hdrol i was almost stagnant the whole cycle, scale didn't budge and i didn't look any better. I ran Epi 30/30/40/40 while bulking and my strength didn't budge. I gained on Phera but promptly lost almost all of it because it was mostly flab -- i get on cycle and start eating more and just gain fat... My body does not respond to most compounds. At one point i was stacking Phera at 50mg and Trenadrol at 90 and not gaining. Superdrol is the only thing that actually worked.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. The reason I even mentioned anything was people will say that a compound didnt do anything; I only gained 5lbs of LBM. When in reality 5lbs could be 6 months of natural training.

Best of luck too you though, i'll be watching since as i mentioned we have similar body types and It'll be interesting to see what an injectables cycle might have too offer.:D

One thing i would like too know is, what is your current chance of male pattern baldness? Ex: is your moms dad bald? Is your moms brother bald? Are you thining at all? Have you had any thining on any of your other cycles?

Thats one, of a few, reasons I haven't gone injectable yet. My moms side is bad with the balding.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fair enough. The reason I even mentioned anything was people will say that a compound didnt do anything; I only gained 5lbs of LBM. When in reality 5lbs could be 6 months of natural training.

Best of luck too you though, i'll be watching since as i mentioned we have similar body types and It'll be interesting to see what an injectables cycle might have too offer.:D

One thing i would like too know is, what is your current chance of male pattern baldness? Ex: is your moms dad bald? Is your moms brother bald? Are you thining at all? Have you had any thining on any of your other cycles?

Thats one, of a few, reasons I haven't gone injectable yet. My moms side is bad with the balding.
SD and Phera were the only things that made me gain weight AT ALL, and i lost most of the gains each time.

No chance of balding here, my mom's father is approaching 90 with a full head of hair and i've never experienced shedding. There's many ways to deal with hairloss on cycle though, finasteride comes to mind, some people have have devised cocktails that allow them to cycle while prone to MPB.

I hope i can give you a good idea of what injectables offer. I know everybody responds to test and I respond great to Superdrol so I think this cycle will be very successful. My body loves gaining weight, it's attaining low bodyfat that it doesn't like.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
There's many ways to deal with hairloss on cycle though, finasteride comes to mind, some people have have devised cocktails that allow them to cycle while prone to MPB.

I hope i can give you a good idea of what injectables offer. I know everybody responds to test and I respond great to Superdrol so I think this cycle will be very successful. My body loves gaining weight, it's attaining low bodyfat that it doesn't like.
I'm wary to start anything like finasteride, for fear i would need to take it from then on.

Good deal. I agree with the bodyfat, my body gains fat and muscle at the same rate, its nearly impossible for me to bulk without gaining fat, so Im in the never ending cycle of bulking and cutting.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

mom's dad is bald and both her brothers are bald too. i ran a cycle and noticed absolutely no shedding and have pretty thick hair even though i keep it short.

Unreal, ur looking thick as f uck bro. ur going to explode on this cycle. definitely subbed for this!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fun starts in 1 week

I want to do some serious weak point training with this cycle. I got some advice to work on forearms, delts and upper chest. I agree with all these, i've been neglecting my deltoids a lot lately. My chest has grown in like this, even though i do incline work so i'll have to do almost all incline work. Forearms I never work so that'll be easy to bring up.

The biggest part I know i need to work on is lats which you can't see in the picture. I need some lat width so i was going to throw in more wide grip pullups and rows. I also want to jack up my quads quite a bit and get some separation between the muscles a bit better.

To summarize, the muscle groups i want to hit hardest are:
1) lats
2) forearms
3) quads
4) upper chest
5) delts

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brahs good news, my schedule has cleared up from what i expected so i won't bother to wait until the 15th.

I will start tomorrow :)

Wish me luck on that first injection (I can't wait, why are people afraid of needles?)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goodluck Unreal!!! ur gonna psych urself out with this first pin. im nowhere close to being afraid of needles but it still took me a good 10 minutes to calm down and do it.

time to get BIG.......GER!!

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Subbed - kick the tires and light the fires, brother!

Can't wait to see how things turn out for you.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Subbed.

Also, good definition for 10% bf, which I think is accurate. You don't have any veins pumpin out (of course, this is because you're probably cold when those pics were taken) and you have a 'smooth' appearance. If you got down to 6-7 you'd look pretty ****in badass.

Lookin' forward to watchin man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed.

Also, good definition for 10% bf, which I think is accurate. You don't have any veins pumpin out (of course, this is because you're probably cold when those pics were taken) and you have a 'smooth' appearance. If you got down to 6-7 you'd look pretty ****in badass.

Lookin' forward to watchin man.
You'll have to stay tuned for my Summer 09 cut cycle that'll probably include tren ace. The more i read about masteron the more i like it though, drostanolone really doens't receive enough love.

Right now i'll focus on hitting 250 and won't mind if a slip a bf%. It'll be no problem if i have to cut back a little bit, i never plan on getting under 8-9%. Don't think my body could get to 6-7 without a ton of drugs.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Itd prolly only take you a month to cut to 7% bf from where you are in those photos, so you better make your goal a little harder for that cut haha!

LET US KNOW HOW YOUR VIRGIN POKE GOES111

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
sub'd looking to do something VERY similar in ths spring!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 1 220 (+0)

220 pounds
low, even, easy to remember

I've been reading about steroids so long that i felt injecting was pretty simple

Swab delt, swab vial top, 3mL syringe, 20g 1.5" needle, draw 1mL air, put in vial, push out air, draw 1mL oil, pull plunger back to get oil out of needle, change needle to 23g 1", push oil till a drop comes out, stick it in delt slow, aspirate, spent about 10 seconds injecting, pulled it out over 10 seconds. Got a few drops of blood coming out so i know i went through a vein.

It was absolutely painless. People psych themselves out too much.

So i popped 10mg of SD exactly 1 hour preworkout. Lifted for 65 minutes. Went normal. I developed a good pump and VERY SOLID feeling about halfway into the workout. I'm now preparing to stuff myself with protein and carbs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
220 pounds
low, even, easy to remember

I've been reading about steroids so long that i felt injecting was pretty simple

Swab delt, swab vial top, 3mL syringe, 20g 1.5" needle, draw 1mL air, put in vial, push out air, draw 1mL oil, pull plunger back to get oil out of needle, change needle to 23g 1", push oil till a drop comes out, stick it in delt slow, aspirate, spent about 10 seconds injecting, pulled it out over 10 seconds. Got a few drops of blood coming out so i know i went through a vein.

It was absolutely painless. People psych themselves out too much.

So i popped 10mg of SD exactly 1 hour preworkout. Lifted for 65 minutes. Went normal. I developed a good pump and VERY SOLID feeling about halfway into the workout. I'm now preparing to stuff myself with protein and carbs.

You are right on the pinning. I remember cycles pinning 4x a day it was nothing. Once you get the hang of it. Good luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are right on the pinning. I remember cycles pinning 4x a day it was nothing. Once you get the hang of it. Good luck
Damn bro that's a lot of pinning. What you running for that, short esters, slin, IGF?

It's about 8 hours later now and there has been a slight sore, tight kind of feeling in the shoulder i shot, but it's very mild and only at certain angles.

So it's not bothersome at all, i guess i'd call the gear smooth and painless. Enanthate isn't supposed to be bad, the shorter esters much moreso.

I've been packing down the food. My appetite is a little THChemically enhanced right now so i can hit 2 more meals tonight and have some food-saturated muscles for day 2 tomorrow.

It feels like tomorrow will be shoulders and triceps

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2 223 (+3)

Just popped 10mg of Superdrol and i'm hitting the gym in 1 hour

I've only got about 40 pills left of my Methyl Drol XT so it won't last the full month, my next bottle of Superdrol is Methyl Vol so that should work. If you haven't noticed i am plain skeptical of Superdrol clones because apparently they are synthesized from anadrol and it's possible a lot of the new clones are contaminated. I also have firsthand experience with a SD clone that was flat out bunk and didn't work. I think Mehthyl Vol *should* be legit though we'll see.

+3 pounds in one day is just the beginning and just so you know, yes i did drop a deuce and take a piss before that weigh in. Love Superdrol.

I'm gonna go **** up the weights hardcore and report back.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn bro that's a lot of pinning. What you running for that, short esters, slin, IGF?

It's about 8 hours later now and there has been a slight sore, tight kind of feeling in the shoulder i shot, but it's very mild and only at certain angles.

So it's not bothersome at all, i guess i'd call the gear smooth and painless. Enanthate isn't supposed to be bad, the shorter esters much moreso.

I've been packing down the food. My appetite is a little THChemically enhanced right now so i can hit 2 more meals tonight and have some food-saturated muscles for day 2 tomorrow.

It feels like tomorrow will be shoulders and triceps
I went through a period where I was big into site injecting

I'd do 1/2 100mg/ml winny in each bicep and then do each delt with fina.

Next day i'd do winny in the tri's and do prop in the calves.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just popped 10mg of Superdrol and i'm hitting the gym in 1 hour

I've only got about 40 pills left of my Methyl Drol XT so it won't last the full month, my next bottle of Superdrol is Methyl Vol so that should work. If you haven't noticed i am plain skeptical of Superdrol clones because apparently they are synthesized from anadrol and it's possible a lot of the new clones are contaminated. I also have firsthand experience with a SD clone that was flat out bunk and didn't work. I think Mehthyl Vol *should* be legit though we'll see.

+3 pounds in one day is just the beginning and just so you know, yes i did drop a deuce and take a piss before that weigh in. Love Superdrol.

I'm gonna go **** up the weights hardcore and report back.

Yep SNS is the BOMB

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I went through a period where I was big into site injecting

I'd do 1/2 100mg/ml winny in each bicep and then do each delt with fina.

Next day i'd do winny in the tri's and do prop in the calves.
My buddy has a thing about injecting himself all the ****ing time.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm SOO in. Good stuff Unreal. Enjoy the test, it makes me happy!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2 post workout

so i'm sipping on my bigass protein shake right now

The workout was great, i can tell this SD is hitting me even on day 2. I know because i get more of a pump than i should be getting from the back work. Back work always gives me a bicep pump but this was better. And again, a feeling of being SOLID, like a mild full body pump, hit me again about halfway into the workout.

I hit back and tri's. Worked T-bar rows up to 4.5 plates for 8 and after that was able to do 10 wide grip pullups among other things. I took triceps light, favorite one was incline skullcrushers with the EZ curl bar, loved em.

Yep SNS is the BOMB
Sure is bro i read all these threads in the steroid section about people using SD clones and they can't even tell if it's working and **** and it's just sad, with this legit Superdrol i KNOW it's working right away becauase my weight just starts exploding, the increased water and glycogen uptake is INSANE.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure is bro i read all these threads in the steroid section about people using SD clones and they can't even tell if it's working and **** and it's just sad, with this legit Superdrol i KNOW it's working right away becauase my weight just starts exploding, the increased water and glycogen uptake is INSANE.

Yeah that's what i always had a problem understanding When Juice HITS you know it especially s-drol and phera maybe i can understand h-drol since it's got a long half life etc but my last two cycles where i utilized old school s-drol clones i had in the stash i only had to run 2 weeks and 1 weeks because they kick so hard.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a solid plan. You are already a beast so I am excited to see how this turns out. At some point I might get the balls to pin, but I have way more research to do before I even take that step.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 3 224 (+4)

Sounds like a solid plan. You are already a beast so I am excited to see how this turns out. At some point I might get the balls to pin, but I have way more research to do before I even take that step.
Pinning isn't scary at all man even the first was easy but i had been dreaming of that moment for almost 2 years. I literally HAD a dream about pinning my left delt.

After seeing how easy it all is, i'm actually tempted to pin my extra 6mL during the first 6 weeks, effectively doing 900mg/w for the first 6 weeks as a frontload. But i won't do that haha -- i'm just overanxious!

Yeah that's what i always had a problem understanding When Juice HITS you know it especially s-drol and phera maybe i can understand h-drol since it's got a long half life etc but my last two cycles where i utilized old school s-drol clones i had in the stash i only had to run 2 weeks and 1 weeks because they kick so hard.
Yeah they are so powerful, but smooth in terms of sides (for me), did you get any sides from the oldschool SD? Maybe it's just in my head but i think it's only the new clones causing gyno and some of the worse sides.

Day 3, i'm way up in weight, i haven't tipped the scales this high in the AM in months. Eating has been good, i had 2 tritip steaks and a pound of turkey yesterday. No lifting today though, i'm sore all over so i'll just try to get as much cardio in as possible to make sure i'm now throwing on flab weight.
When the SD fully kicks the problem with getting sore will go away and i'll try to hit the weights 6-7 days a week.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Day 3, i'm way up in weight, i haven't tipped the scales this high in the AM in months. Eating has been good, i had 2 tritip steaks and a pound of turkey yesterday. No lifting today though, i'm sore all over so i'll just try to get as much cardio in as possible to make sure i'm now throwing on flab weight.
When the SD fully kicks the problem with getting sore will go away and i'll try to hit the weights 6-7 days a week.
I hope people take note of your eating. You should never spend more on your gear for a cycle than you do on your food for a cycle. Good eating, broham.

Keep kicking some ass.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope people take note of your eating. You should never spend more on your gear for a cycle than you do on your food for a cycle. Good eating, broham.

Keep kicking some ass.
Fo sho man! My food bill was about 75$/week for maintenance calories so i'm sure it's around 100$ a week now. I was at Costco yesterday and loaded up so i've got a ton of chicken, turkey, and tuna which are my main protein sources along with protein powder. Oh and i got cottage cheese for late night munchies. Whole wheat bread and eggs for breakfast, oats in all my shakes. And blueberries in my shakes too for antioxidants. Hmmm I'm getting myself hungry!

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I wish I liked tuna... or fish in general. Just can't stand the taste. Nutritional table for fish is just godly though.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Late, but in on this Unreal. Looking jacked already bro!! Good luck :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 4 224 (+4)

Day 4 weight is holding up a bit. I'm starting to feel the effects more throughout the day, feel a bit more solid.

I popped my 10mg Superdrol 30 minutes ago and I'm hitting the gym in about 20 minutes i'll update when i get back.

i think libido is up, i will comment more on this later. SD does have a positive effect in that department for me.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's no way you're 10% body fat. closer to 8.5 IMO, 9 at highest.

striations in your front delt and inner chest suggest you're sub 10.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 4 updated

Did my workout, lifted legs minus hammies which were still sore from last time. All went alright no real strength gains yet, 'cept maybe on my calves. I do calve raises on the smith machine -- think back squats, but i put 25s on the floot and put my toes on em and with the weight on my back i just do calve raises, very isolated. I got up to 4 plates per side and 15 reps which is good. My calves have always been strong at calve raises.

I definitely have had more of a full body hardness feeling recently. Can't wait till i bump the dose to 20mg and i start becoming saturated in this stuff.

there's no way you're 10% body fat. closer to 8.5 IMO, 9 at highest.

striations in your front delt and inner chest suggest you're sub 10.
I got some belly flab though. If i were 8-9% that wouldn't be there. I have a good amount of fat, it's just not so apparent cuz it's stretched out over a good amount of muscle :lol:

Ah the race is on. I wanna see if i can hit 230 in a week! I don't see why not ;). If i start seeing fat gains though the first thing i'll cut is carbs after 6PM and then if the next thing i'll do is add in more cardio. Hopefully fat gains won't be too bad though. Last time i ran SD i went up 15 pounds i am sure i gained some fat but it was in proportion to the muscle i gained so bf% didn't change. That's really what i'm going for here, don't mind if i gain fat, so long as my bodyfat percentage doesn't change much -- i'll accept some fat gains in order to maximize muscle gains though.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I got some belly flab though. If i were 8-9% that wouldn't be there. I have a good amount of fat, it's just not so apparent cuz it's stretched out over a good amount of muscle :lol:

i was calliper tested by a trainer maybe a year ago @ 8% and i wasnt even as lean u. see if u can get it done at ur gym

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude i don't trust caliper tests lol. I don't trust the electrical impulse tests much either last time I was tested with one of those, it said 11% bodyfat but i was probably 12-13. Back when i was all fat, i am talking 250 pounds and 18%, the impulse test said 15. They're flat out wrong.

Let me find some stuff to help out

Examples of Bodyfat levels - UK-Muscle Body Building Community - Bodybuilding Forum
honestly i look closer to 12% than 8%.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah they are so powerful, but smooth in terms of sides (for me), did you get any sides from the oldschool SD? Maybe it's just in my head but i think it's only the new clones causing gyno and some of the worse sides.

Only sides were back pumps and bp on SD and Phera only sides were loss of appetite I haven't tried any of the newer s-drol or phera. I've spoken to Dr. D and Holy two of the people I trust most on here because of experience and real world knowledge and they both agree chemically speaking
s-drol should not even be supressive but on the board everyone talks about it being the most supressive. So i'm not sure what to make of all the bad sides and non responding.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 5 230 (+10)

Ok if you guys have trouble believing my weigh in, i understand. Before i went to sleep last night i hit the scale and it said 234. It was a full 10 lb line mark beyond where this scale normally is... i was like WTF i must be bloated.

Wake up and this is my weigh in, 230. I shift my weight hard on the scale trying to snap it out of a sticking spot but no it seems like it's working normally.

What can i say, i had about 4200 calories yesterday following a 40/35/25 split. i drank a lot of water. I must be bloated up quite a few pounds. I'm going to lower my carb count today and throw in an extra cardio session tonight. I don't look too bloated but the scale shouldn't move like this. Maybe i just have to take a dump and don't know it yet?! Whatever i'll see.

In other news did my second injection today, once again was pretty simple. I pinned my right delt. I'm guessing i'll be hitting my quads next.

I just popped 10mg of Superdrol and i'm heading off to the gym in about 40 minutes. Chest and biceps, oh yeah. :thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 5 post workout

My workout was goood. I can't say strength was up, but endurance was up and my pumps were great. My whole body feels pretty pumped up now. You know when you're shampooing your hair? When my arms are in that position they feel like they can barely move because my shoulders and bi's are so pumped

i'll tell you the last set (failure set) from most of the lifts. Bench 295 for 5 and a half reps. Standing barcurls 135 for 6. Incline 225 for 5. Incline dumbell curls 60 pounders for 6. Hammer strength incline did like 3x10 with 180 lbs. Standing up dumbell curls alternating arms 60 pounders for 8.

OOH and i checked my weight on the gym's scale. It was up 11 pounds from when i checked it like a week ago. ****ing insanity. I look a little smoother. It has got to be water weight and bloat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
someone's exploding!!!! bro u look crazy already, i cant wait to see u at the end once allllllllll the water falls off

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok day 5 i went back to the gym and did core training and 30 minutes on the elliptical. Getting back, all dehydrated, i'm 228. So most of this weight is staying.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hey if you go with methyl vol next time then i think you will be happy.. everyone i know who has taken methvl vol has responded to it.. no bad batches like mdrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i'm going to have to switch into Methyl Vol during week 4 i think so i'll get to see.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
My workout was goood. I can't say strength was up, but endurance was up and my pumps were great. My whole body feels pretty pumped up now. You know when you're shampooing your hair? When my arms are in that position they feel like they can barely move because my shoulders and bi's are so pumped

i'll tell you the last set (failure set) from most of the lifts. Bench 295 for 5 and a half reps. Standing barcurls 135 for 6. Incline 225 for 5. Incline dumbell curls 60 pounders for 6. Hammer strength incline did like 3x10 with 180 lbs. Standing up dumbell curls alternating arms 60 pounders for 8.

OOH and i checked my weight on the gym's scale. It was up 11 pounds from when i checked it like a week ago. ****ing insanity. I look a little smoother. It has got to be water weight and bloat.
Haha, I'm the same I add/lose weight ridiculously easy. I've put on 7lbs in the past 5 days, not on anything (but to be fair I am much lighter than usual).

Have you considered adding in 4 weeks of winstrol at the end (last 2 weeks of test, and during the 2 weeks you're waiting for the ester to clear) to dry things up?