Freezito takes it to the next level with Hdrol

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well its time for my first ever cycle and Im very excited. Ive done alot of research and reading and I think im ready to take it too the next level.

Goals:Get Leaner, drop some bf% and gain some lbm

Why I've chosen Hdrol is because its know for its lean mass gains and body recomposition. And while every supplement of this type has side effects, this one seems to be low so I think it will be a good one for a first timer.

Stats:
Weight: 250
Bodyfat: 16%
Height: 6ft

I plan to run h-drol for 5 weeks at the following:
50/50/75/75/100

Dermacrine:
4-5 pumps applied in the morning after my shower

Pre Loaded supplements (2 weeks pre)
life support 1 serv in am and 1 serv in pm

Support while on cycle:
life support
slin taken post w/o
Igf-1 taken pre bed
Zmk pre bed
Mvp (multi) morning
Bc-Eaa during w/o
fish oil 3grams
sesamin

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
sustain alpha 10 days worth to help jump start
post cycle support 2 in am, 2 in pm
Lean Fx on the 15 day of pct until gone
prime

I am looking to start this cycle mid dec. Im putting it up for discussion and info from my board brothers. feel free to criticize nicely and add your input on my dosages.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me man! See how you feel by the end of your cycle and possibly drop the Nolvadex for this mild cycle and run the post cycle support for 4 weeks. That shoudl take crae of things nicely combined with your other goodies.

Also I recommend a creatine in your PCT :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
U are correct, I actually had that written down somewhere and just forgot to add that in. I think Ill be running Cre-02 and I added prime. I would like to see what all the fuss is about with prime first hand. If it works as good as people say, it should help keep strenght and appetite up during pct. The Nolva I have on hand and I will c how it goes to whether I use it or not but one can never be too safe.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
U are correct, I actually had that written down somewhere and just forgot to add that in. I think Ill be running Cre-02 and I added prime. I would like to see what all the fuss is about with prime first hand. If it works as good as people say, it should help keep strenght and appetite up during pct. The Nolva I have on hand and I will c how it goes to whether I use it or not but one can never be too safe.
Sounds good to me! :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Is five weeks enough or should a person consider six if everything is flowing nice

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Today is day one of my two week preload of life support. One dose in am and another in pm. Recreate also taken this morning along with my multi and will b dosed again this afternoon. Is taking recreate on cycle a good idea or is it counter productive?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Today is day one of my two week preload of life support. One dose in am and another in pm. Recreate also taken this morning along with my multi and will b dosed again this afternoon. Is taking recreate on cycle a good idea or is it counter productive?
Maybe use it in your post cycle or after PCT. Hdrol is damn good at leaning you out while adding some quality muscle.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol was very kind to me,.. you're gonna love the strength, libido, and lean body mass!!! Good luck on your cycle!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks bonscott, feel free to stop back and help me out. I can use all the support you boys have to offer. Cm has been awesome

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Any pics to go with this?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
debating, im still a little gun shy but maybe.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I'm just kiddin', you do what makes you comfortable!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
my blood pressure while working yesterday was 132/62. I will take it every few days while on to monitor it. Right now while taking my presupps, ill probally take it once at the end of this week and at the end of next just too see how the pre supps are working.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I seem to have a little more jump In my step since starting life support

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Just cruising Long, working on my nutritional plan for my cycle, I'm pumped

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Things are going well, the life support is awesome stuff. I am a dumbass though and realized its half the amount that is in cycle support. Why i forgot this or didnt realize this, I dont know. Should a person take this during PCT as well or just pre and on?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Some people do take it post, some don't,... I think you'll be fine without. I'm not an expert though!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i will take this all into account, def. start at 50 and after that anything can happen.

Ive been pre loading one week tomorrow. Does one have to do two? Can I just start the cycle? Im chomping at the bit.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
honestly for h-drol i think 1 week would be enough. some people do a week of just preloading hawthorne berry and liv52, but since youve been doin 2 scoops a day for a week i think you might be ok to start it up bro

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im just anxious to get the ball rolling. I am waiting on a couple of products but its jacked from usplabs which i can just add when it comes and lean fx which i wont need till the 15th day of pct. thats a ways away.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
yea I feel ya man. definatly start out with the 50 and honestly youll prob be moving up to 75 the second week

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
1 week of pre-load is enough I think. I wouldn't use any stims on cycle though, as could increase BP!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agree above, don't use stims while on cycle or bP might become a issue.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im going to have to drop the jacked by usplabs then. Darn, I was hoping to use this to get me through my workouts. Any other suggestions?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
jacked was dropped from my list as I didnt realize i should leave the stims off during a cycle so not to make for blood pressure issues. thanks guys, im glad u got my back.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
jacked was dropped from my list as I didnt realize i should leave the stims off during a cycle so not to make for blood pressure issues. thanks guys, im glad u got my back.
Trust me, you wont need any stims when on hdrol.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well i hope not. i am hoping the dermacrine battles the lethargy

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to get going. i must be patient

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
you wont have any lethargy if you eat eat eat!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
eating is something i do well, how many calories a day did you eat on hdrol

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
been reall busy with work lately..hows the h-drol treatin ya

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
not too good since i havent started it yet

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
kind of stalled right now as we sit here in northern mn stuck in a blizzard. cant even get to the gym.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im on a short delay as i lossed a dear friend two days ago to a anureism

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Been out of commission for a bit,,.. sorry to hear about your loss. Keep your head up!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Is five weeks enough or should a person consider six if everything is flowing nice
I have a feeling once you are in week 5 you are not going to want to stop, at least I didn't. I had to force myself to end it. :frustrate

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Diet and training has been crappy this week. Depression is a terrible thing. I'm hoping to pull my head out of my ass and get rolling. This is the first time I've lost someone close and it's tough

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im pumped, Im physced and Im looking for a fight! Tomorrow is the day, wish me luck!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well im off to bed, upon rising Ill be taking my first dose of halo and hitting the shower and then putting on my first trans with dermacrine. Tonight I took my zmk,rem-r3g and igh1 before bed. goodnight all