Havoc/LR/DCP Recomp

morpheus1914

morpheus1914

Awards
I've got about 2 months left in Iraq and I'm about to kick off my last cycle before heading home...

I had great success with a Fast Action SD cycle about 4 months ago...

If any remember any of my previous posts, I was flirting with the notion of doing a Havoc/T4 cycle... Needless to say, I didn't get that much positive input if any...

Sooooo... that prompted me to try something different... A little over 5 weeks ago I kicked off a CKD and I must say, it is the greatest choice I have made thus far. I have made significant progress with my BF%, while maintaining muscle mass and actually increasing my strength in several areas...

With that being said, I am going to maintain my CKD through this cycle. When I first started the CKD I was at 3000 calories maintenance. After the first 12 days of CKD, I began reducing my calories and now average about 2300 calories daily. Also, after my first carb up weekend, I realized that was way too much for me and have now opted for 2 carb up meals on Sat. and am much happier doing this. My ratios are at 30% protein and 70% fat, give or take, with less than 40g of carbs per day coming from either lettuce or broccoli. I look to maintain 2000-2300 calories daily throughout this cycle. The increased fat from the CKD has left me without any major hunger pains, and I have suffered no lethargy from the lack of carbs throughout the week. I was actually suprised, but thankful nonetheless.

My supplement staples are: Zero Carb Isopure, Universal Nutrition Animal Pak for my multi, and Universal Nutrition Omega Pak for my EFAs.

Now, for my cycle:

Week 1: AI Cycle Support (2 scoops/day)

Week 2: Havoc (30mg/day)
AI Cycle Support (2 scoops/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Leviathan R (3 caps/day)

Week 3: Havoc (30mg/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Leviathan R (3 caps/day)

Week 4: Havoc (40mg/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Leviathan R (4 caps/day)

Week 5: Havoc (40mg/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Leviathan R (4 caps/day)

Week 6: AI Cycle Support (2 scoops/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Lean Xtreme (3 caps/day)
AI Post Cycle Support (4 caps/day)
Nolva (20mg/day)

Week 7: AI Cycle Support (2 scoops/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Lean Xtreme (3 caps/day)
Nolva (20mg/day)

Week 8: AI Cycle Support (2 scoops/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Lean Xtreme (3 caps/day)
Nolva (20mg/day)

Week 9: AI Cycle Support (2 scoops/day)
DCP (6 caps/day)
Lean Xtreme (3 caps/day)
Nolva (10mg/day)

Any input would be appreciated. Also, if anyone is actually interested, I will be taking progress pics and will even post stats.

I am looking to start tomorrow and would like to hear some input before I start popping everything! :rofl:

Morpheus